Gastritis: A Case For Glutamine?

khan

Now that the infection is gone, have you tried gut healing foods like gelatinous broths or possibly even goat’s milk? I found both to be really soothing to my intestines after I cleared the SIBO that caused my gastritis. I also found marshmallow root and George’s Always Active aloe vera juice to be soothing. I’ve never used limonene so I can’t comment on it, but I see it worked for @Inaut.
No i have not tried gelatinous broth or goat's milk yet. I will start soon with them. Goat milk won't increase acid?

Jennifer

No i have not tried gelatinous broth or goat's milk yet. I will start soon with them. Goat milk won't increase acid?

Goat’s milk is an old remedy for gastritis and worked well for me, but I would start out with just a little to see how you react to it because dairy in general seems to be one of those foods that’s really hit-or-miss.

khan

Goat’s milk is an old remedy for gastritis and worked well for me, but I would start out with just a little to see how you react to it because dairy in general seems to be one of those foods that’s really hit-or-miss.
Thanks.

Jennifer

You’re welcome, @khan. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals