Lose Fat Not Pounds & Seeing Is Believing (before & after pics)

akgrrrl

I don't have any starch cravings whatsoever, and my appetite for meat has dwindled as well but that usually happens in hot weather. The only thing I recall RP talking about with cravings is that they are usually estrogen driven and he used premenstrual and pregnant women as an example. The less I eat starchy carbs the less I crave them. I really don't have any cravings nowadays, which makes it hard to want to cook, nothing ever sounds good, just milk.
THANKYOU FOR SAYING THIS I have thrown out so much food lately, all I want is oj and milk. A shredded carrot with pineapple when hungry, maybe a sweet potato, some meat...going off the rails no baking, no cooking.
Welp, my kitchen is clean.???

Jennifer

I don't have any starch cravings whatsoever, and my appetite for meat has dwindled as well but that usually happens in hot weather. The only thing I recall RP talking about with cravings is that they are usually estrogen driven and he used premenstrual and pregnant women as an example. The less I eat starchy carbs the less I crave them. I really don't have any cravings nowadays, which makes it hard to want to cook, nothing ever sounds good, just milk.

Thank you for sharing. My desire for sweet things has decreased significantly over the last year and I’ve been curious if my taking thyroid and no longer suffering from hypoglycemia has anything to do with it. Like you, the less starch I ate, the less I craved it, but not when it came to sweet carbs. I could eat 14 jumbo medjool dates, an entire jar of honey or a kilo of fresh fruit in a sitting and still want more, but now 1 date, 1 TBSP of honey or a cup of fruit and I’ve had enough. I know what you mean about a lack of cravings making it hard to want to cook. I enjoy cooking, but all I crave is milk and cheese now so I just cook for family and get creative with milkshakes, smoothies and ice cream for myself.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thank you for sharing. My desire for sweet things has decreased significantly over the last year and I’ve been curious if my taking thyroid and no longer suffering from hypoglycemia has anything to do with it. Like you, the less starch I ate, the less I craved it, but not when it came to sweet carbs. I could eat 14 jumbo medjool dates, an entire jar of honey or a kilo of fresh fruit in a sitting and still want more, but now 1 date, 1 TBSP of honey or a cup of fruit and I’ve had enough. I know what you mean about a lack of cravings making it hard to want to cook. I enjoy cooking, but all I crave is milk and cheese now so I just cook for family and get creative with milkshakes, smoothies and ice cream for myself.
Me too! I cook for family, eat a few bites and guzzle milk or lots of watermelon. I can't even eat honey like I did a couple months ago, and no Coke or sugar either.

Jennifer

THANKYOU FOR SAYING THIS I have thrown out so much food lately, all I want is oj and milk. A shredded carrot with pineapple when hungry, maybe a sweet potato, some meat...going off the rails no baking, no cooking.
Welp, my kitchen is clean.???

Aww…you mean your pretty stove hasn’t been getting any love, lately? :( I’ve been throwing out so much food, too. The animals have been enjoying pounds of coconut, dates, jackfruit and scallops.

Me too! I cook for family, eat a few bites and guzzle milk or lots of watermelon. I can't even eat honey like I did a couple months ago, and no Coke or sugar either.

Do you have any suspicions as to why you are no longer craving those foods? And you, akgrrrl?

akgrrrl

Aww…you mean your pretty stove hasn’t been getting any love, lately? :( I’ve been throwing out so much food, too. The animals have been enjoying pounds of coconut, dates, jackfruit and scallops.

Do you have any suspicions as to why you are no longer craving those foods? And you, akgrrrl?
I do not. It just is. Just as Rinse described, I take a bite, a nibble here and there. Then I want milk. Hot with nutmeg, cold on ice with maple syrup. After that I am craving the "easy to digest" stuff Peat recommends. Mashed potato and butter.
Ooh maybe just let grits simmer so milk and sugar.
Its not "summer" for me. It doesnt get hot here, if anythjng requires more fuel than winter because we go go go 20hrs of sunlight a day, fishing, gardens, lawns, maintenance, beaches, berries, hunting, projects, construction, State Fair,etc.
I will think on this, and pay more attention. Thanks for bringing it up.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Part of it is because of the warm weather, but I think the other is I drink more milk lately, and it is so satisfying it keeps making me want more. I was like that in my early 30's's when I was heavy into milk. I would guzzle a couple of glasses and then I didn't dinner.

Vileplume

A spoon of maple syrup,milk, lotsa ice in a container with a lid. Shaken, the milk gets thicker, the ice melt adds water, its sweet and yummy! (I have a fave mason jar with handle and plastic lid)
Sounds excellent! I basically bring a 1/2 gallon jug of milk and a cooler with me everywhere I go. So easy to consume during hikes, work, beach trip, workout, golf, anything.

Vileplume

Rinse, watermelon is treating you well? For some reason I used to get panic attacks after several days of eating lots of watermelon. But perhaps I needed salt, magnesium, or calcium. Since I’m consuming those in higher degrees now, maybe watermelon will no longer give me panic attacks. It always digested very smoothly.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Rinse, watermelon is treating you well? For some reason I used to get panic attacks after several days of eating lots of watermelon. But perhaps I needed salt, magnesium, or calcium. Since I’m consuming those in higher degrees now, maybe watermelon will no longer give me panic attacks. It always digested very smoothly.
In general watermelon has been good, as long as it is sweet and super crisp. It seems like the more ripe ones make me feel a little off, but I can tell right away because i wont have the desire to want to overeat it. I avoid the rest of that watermelon.

Jennifer

I do not. It just is. Just as Rinse described, I take a bite, a nibble here and there. Then I want milk. Hot with nutmeg, cold on ice with maple syrup. After that I am craving the "easy to digest" stuff Peat recommends. Mashed potato and butter.
Ooh maybe just let grits simmer so milk and sugar.
Its not "summer" for me. It doesnt get hot here, if anythjng requires more fuel than winter because we go go go 20hrs of sunlight a day, fishing, gardens, lawns, maintenance, beaches, berries, hunting, projects, construction, State Fair,etc.
I will think on this, and pay more attention. Thanks for bringing it up.

I see. That makes sense. Thank you for sharing. Summers there sound similar to summers here, except for all the sunlight you get.

Part of it is because of the warm weather, but I think the other is I drink more milk lately, and it is so satisfying it keeps making me want more. I was like that in my early 30's's when I was heavy into milk. I would guzzle a couple of glasses and then I didn't dinner.

Same here. The more milk I drink, the more I want. It was the same in my late 20s right after I fractured my spine, which leads me to believe my body knows what’s most healing for it because my bone density improved by 50% back then and it’s been improving since reintroducing milk a year ago. A liter of milk with some raw sugar and brewed cacao or vanilla beans and a chuck of salty goat gouda and I’m satisfied, something I never felt with any other way of eating.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I see. That makes sense. Thank you for sharing. Summers there sound similar to summers here, except for all the sunlight you get.

Same here. The more milk I drink, the more I want. It was the same in my late 20s right after I fractured my spine, which leads me to believe my body knows what’s most healing for it because my bone density improved by 50% back then and it’s been improving since reintroducing milk a year ago. A liter of milk with some raw sugar and brewed cacao or vanilla beans and a chuck of salty goat gouda and I’m satisfied, something I never felt with any other way of eating.
Ouch fracturing your spine?! It is good to hear one can fully recover from something like that! Like you I love cheese with my milk too, like cold mozzarella slices dipped in a really spicy toco sauce and then I guzzle lots of nonfat milk with it. In my teens i was thin, but strong drinking A LOT of milk. I hated eating much of anything as my mom wasn't a very good cook and my step dad hunted most of our meat. There would be frog legs, venison or rabbit on the table. I would tell my mom i am "dieting" on those nights and just guzzle milk instead. By my late 30's it seemed the milk had changed and I didn't feel good drinking it anymore. I am so glad to have found raw milk and grass fed skim milk in glass bottles now. I make a lot of ice cream and custard too!

Jennifer

Ouch fracturing your spine?! It is good to hear one can fully recover from something like that! Like you I love cheese with my milk too, like cold mozzarella slices dipped in a really spicy toco sauce and then I guzzle lots of nonfat milk with it. In my teens i was thin, but strong drinking A LOT of milk. I hated eating much of anything as my mom wasn't a very good cook and my step dad hunted most of our meat. There would be frog legs, venison or rabbit on the table. I would tell my mom i am "dieting" on those nights and just guzzle milk instead. By my late 30's it seemed the milk had changed and I didn't feel good drinking it anymore. I am so glad to have found raw milk and grass fed skim milk in glass bottles now. I make a lot of ice cream and custard too!

Yep, half my spine collapsed on me. I’m not sure if the level of damage I suffered to my spine is fully reversible, but I’ve been going about my healing like it is. I’ve come a long way, learned how to walk and dance again, have even hiked a small mountain so I’m hopeful. :) I love mozzarella but sadly, I haven’t been able to find one made with rennet and veggie rennet bothers my gut. It’s funny how similar our eating habits and body types were while growing up. I was rail thin and consumed predominantly dairy and fruit. I didn’t have problems with dairy until I went vegan and fractured. As a French girl, not being able to have cheese was just plain cruel. lol I was making a lot of custard, too, a few months ago. Do you skim your raw milk?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yep, half my spine collapsed on me. I’m not sure if the level of damage I suffered to my spine is fully reversible, but I’ve been going about my healing like it is. I’ve come a long way, learned how to walk and dance again, have even hiked a small mountain so I’m hopeful. :) I love mozzarella but sadly, I haven’t been able to find one made with rennet and veggie rennet bothers my gut. It’s funny how similar our eating habits and body types were while growing up. I was rail thin and consumed predominantly dairy and fruit. I didn’t have problems with dairy until I went vegan and fractured. As a French girl, not being able to have cheese was just plain cruel. lol I was making a lot of custard, too, a few months ago. Do you skim your raw milk?
How did you collapse your spine, a fall? No I don't skim the raw, I just go back and forth in a day between the skim and whole raw. If I have a boiled egg for a snack or maybe some chicken wings, i will pair it with the skim milk and if i have fruit or a latte I use the the raw whole milk to pair it with. I try to not to have a lot of fat all in one meal. That adds up too quickly to weight gain. Yeah our tastes are similar. I didn't like meat until I was pregnant at 28 with my first son. I got hooked on rib eye steak. I never ate seafood either until my early 30's. I really did just live on croissants with lemon curd, buttered toast, heavy pastas and milk, heck I didn't even eat much fruit until about 10 years ago!

Jennifer

How did you collapse your spine, a fall? No I don't skim the raw, I just go back and forth in a day between the skim and whole raw. If I have a boiled egg for a snack or maybe some chicken wings, i will pair it with the skim milk and if i have fruit or a latte I use the the raw whole milk to pair it with. I try to not to have a lot of fat all in one meal. That adds up too quickly to weight gain. Yeah our tastes are similar. I didn't like meat until I was pregnant at 28 with my first son. I got hooked on rib eye steak. I never ate seafood either until my early 30's. I really did just live on croissants with lemon curd, buttered toast, heavy pastas and milk, heck I didn't even eat much fruit until about 10 years ago!

It collapsed while I was lifting half a watermelon, due to advanced osteoporosis. Oh, okay. Gotcha. I was doing the same thing—pairing raw skimmed milk with something fattier like cheese or eggs—but I recently started adding some cream back to my milk. Lemon curd is soo good! I enjoyed having it with Good Culture cottage cheese. I may try some with the goat gouda.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
It collapsed while I was lifting half a watermelon, due to advanced osteoporosis. Oh, okay. Gotcha. I was doing the same thing—pairing raw skimmed milk with something fattier like cheese or eggs—but I recently started adding some cream back to my milk. Lemon curd is soo good! I enjoyed having it with Good Culture cottage cheese. I may try some with the goat gouda.
Wow Girl! That is unbelievable! Why would you have osteoporosis with all the milk? I loved lemon curd so much I would make batches of it for Christmas presents in baskets with croissants. I still adore it, but avoiding wheat makes it hard to find places for it now. I top little crustless goat cheesecake tarts with it, and that's about it nowadays.

Jennifer

Wow Girl! That is unbelievable! Why would you have osteoporosis with all the milk? I loved lemon curd so much I would make batches of it for Christmas presents in baskets with croissants. I still adore it, but avoiding wheat makes it hard to find places for it now. I top little crustless goat cheesecake tarts with it, and that's about it nowadays.

Yeah, it was crazy, especially for being so young at the time. I had undiagnosed thyroid disease and had stopped having dairy years before I fractured. What a nice Christmas gift! Have you posted the recipe for your crustless goat cheesecake tarts? *drooling*

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yeah, it was crazy, especially for being so young at the time. I had undiagnosed thyroid disease and had stopped having dairy years before I fractured. What a nice Christmas gift! Have you posted the recipe for your crustless goat cheesecake tarts? *drooling*
That is so awful to be going through that so young! I have not posted that recipe yet. I have SO SO many "Peaty foods intake that it gonna take forever to get them all up! I will get some goat cheese and get on it right away!

Jennifer

That is so awful to be going through that so young! I have not posted that recipe yet. I have SO SO many "Peaty foods intake that it gonna take forever to get them all up! I will get some goat cheese and get on it right away!

It was definitely a humbling experience and character building. Oh, no rush! Whenever you find the time, I look forward to trying it. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals