Finding Nemo

Makrosky

I think it gets explained here:

View: https://nkalex.medium.com/long-covid-dysfunction-not-damage-theory-and-treatment-concepts-853ae4e22f1a

or also here its mentioned:

Thanks!!! I'm checking them now...

Rick K

Where does this niacin for treating covid hype come from? I must have missed it.

But it doesn´t seem intuitive to me it should work, quite the opposite actually, as Nemo said. What is the proposed mechanism? Where are the evidences?
I missed it also, possibly due to a niacin deficiency which allowed my cranial capillaries to close. This appears to be conjecture and bunk of the highest order hence the tuition refund.

P

Peatness

I missed it also, possibly due to a niacin deficiency which allowed my cranial capillaries to close. This appears to be conjecture and bunk of the highest order hence the tuition refund.
Dr Peat warns against niacin, he indorses the use of niacinamide.

Makrosky

If anyone on this forum that knows Nemo and has a Twatter account, it would be cool to reach out to her and say "you can run but you can't hide"
LOLLL!!! That would be very creep.

I think she deserves a more sincere thing like "we miss you at rpforum"

Rick K

LOLLL!!! That would be very creep.

I think she deserves a more sincere thing like "we miss you at rpforum"
You're right, of course. One should explain that to her.

Birdie

I don't know but maybe better not to link her there to here for her privacy. ??

Rick K

I don't know but maybe better not to link her there to here for her privacy. ??
I would never betray her trust. Just something like greetings from the RP group

Makrosky

I am not going to register on twitter for this but if someone does, please use the private messages. Don't put anything on her twitter feed or whatever that is called that might upset her. It is basic respect.

P

Peatness

I would never betray her trust. Just something like greetings from the RP group
I suspect she is still reading these pages. She knows we miss her, and when she is ready will be back

Rick K

I suspect she is still reading these pages. She knows we miss her, and when she is ready will be back
True

tankasnowgod

What, you never tried posting with a burner account before?

Well, yeah, but I'm guessing "Nemo" isn't her real name. No idea if "Grouf" is her last name.

Dr. Nemo Grouf?

Soooo, not sure how connecting two public aliases would be in any way "doxxing" or an invasion of privacy.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well, yeah, but I'm guessing "Nemo" isn't her real name. No idea if "Grouf" is her last name.

Dr. Nemo Grouf?

Soooo, not sure how connecting two public aliases would be in any way "doxxing" or an invasion of privacy.
She mentioned on her twitter she has taken steps to remain anonymous and that Grouf does not exist.

Rick K

Dr. Nemo Grouf?

She mentioned, on this forum, that Nemo was the name of her dog.

rr1

Seems pretty adamant on the below to be the best treatment/prevention options:
Andrographis, NAC, Neem, Olive Leaf extract, Garlic, Vitamin D, Quercetin + Rutin

Missenger

Dr. Nemo Grouf?

'Doxxing' went pretty quickly from 'something bad to do to people that kill kittens' to a paid service after a while when companies started selling the private information of others openly for extra cash, and then people started openly 'doxxing' themselves with facebook and other government owned social media.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom