Corona Virus How To Treat

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I found this to be a very interesting video.

I also looked at the Covid-19 cases & fatalities in the African Nations at worldometer.com and you see that their numbers are sooo much lower than here. Underreporting? Don't think so. Not much PCR testing? That wouldn't explain the much lower death rate. It may have to do with the broad use of Ivermectin against parasites in those countries plus lots of sunshine (D3). Or the immune system in the people in those countries is better 'trained' due to more exposure to the microbial environment.

LucyL

The worst things about the horse paste are the corn oil (81%) and silica (aerosil 7.5%)
Yup, but doses are infrequent - 2 for prophylaxes post exposure, 5 if you actually get sick. If you are so worried about COVID in general that you want to do continual prophylaxes, then the injectable liquid might be a better option.

AnnaVR

People have posted here before about the importance of the lysine:arginine ratio for viral replication, so I just want to add to that by saying that I happened to come across a pre-print of a study where coronavirus patients were given lysine supplements with really good results: (PDF) Lysine Therapy for SARS-CoV-2 I wonder why it still hasn't been published in a peer-reviewed journal, especially now that people are dying in droves in the second wave? If this pre-print is to be believed then most of them could easily and cheaply have been saved. Of course, the food and pharma companies wouldn't like that. But then, my belief is that most of them could also have been saved by herbal remedies like neem and allicin, because I have seen and experienced many times how well these two work against common viral infections. Haven't had a chance to test them against corona yet, but don't see why they shouldn't work against that too, it's not some super special virus except that it's really good at spreading among modern humans. I've also observed many times how high arginine foods will trigger a herpes outbreak on my lips, and quite reliably whenever I forget to balance it out with lysine every single time I eat something. So I'm inclined to believe that this ratio may well affect other viruses too.
Of note, the authors mention in this paper that caffeine displaces lysine in favour of arginine in some metabolic pathways, which will also favour viral growth. They say that in their study, all the people with 'long Covid' were coffee drinkers. Yet another reason to avoid that toxic stuff...

Perry Staltic

People have posted here before about the importance of the lysine:arginine ratio for viral replication, so I just want to add to that by saying that I happened to come across a pre-print of a study where coronavirus patients were given lysine supplements with really good results: (PDF) Lysine Therapy for SARS-CoV-2 I wonder why it still hasn't been published in a peer-reviewed journal, especially now that people are dying in droves in the second wave? If this pre-print is to be believed then most of them could easily and cheaply have been saved. Of course, the food and pharma companies wouldn't like that. But then, my belief is that most of them could also have been saved by herbal remedies like neem and allicin, because I have seen and experienced many times how well these two work against common viral infections. Haven't had a chance to test them against corona yet, but don't see why they shouldn't work against that too, it's not some super special virus except that it's really good at spreading among modern humans. I've also observed many times how high arginine foods will trigger a herpes outbreak on my lips, and quite reliably whenever I forget to balance it out with lysine every single time I eat something. So I'm inclined to believe that this ratio may well affect other viruses too.
Of note, the authors mention in this paper that caffeine displaces lysine in favour of arginine in some metabolic pathways, which will also favour viral growth. They say that in their study, all the people with 'long Covid' were coffee drinkers. Yet another reason to avoid that toxic stuff...

The stuff I learn here is amazing.

B

Braveheart

Thanks...yes, Lysine has possibilities it seems....the coffee connection is interesting...can't imagine life without my two cups...will research this...thank you.

LLight

Increase of SARS-CoV-2 RNA load in faecal samples prompts for rethinking of SARS-CoV-2 biology and COVID-19 epidemiology

"Scientific evidence for the involvement of human microbiota in the development of COVID-19 disease was reported recently. We elaborated these findings further and collected data on the relationship between faecal bacteria, isolated from stool from COVID-19 patients, and SARS-CoV-2. The preliminary results suggest that SARS-CoV-2 replicates in bacterial growth medium inoculated with a stool sample from an infected patient and that the replication follows bacterial growth.

These results are unexpected and when confirmed on large sample sizes hint towards novel hypotheses on the biology of SARS-CoV-2 and on the COVID-19 epidemiology.

The data reported here suggest a possible ‘bacteriophage-like’ behaviour of SARS-CoV-2, which to our knowledge was never observed or described before. The discovery of possible new modes of action of SARS-CoV-2 has far-reaching implications for the prevention and the treatment of the disease, necessitating quick sharing of even preliminary findings with the global scientific community."

"SARS-CoV-2 RNA load was reduced to negligible levels in the four aliquots treated with metronidazole, vancomycin, amoxicillin and azithromycin, respectively;"

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Another win for Aspirin,

One tablet of ASPIRIN a day can reduce your risk of catching Covid-19

"Taking aspirin pills may help protect against coronavirus infection, a study suggests.

The common, cheap and safe drug is often prescribed to prevent heart disease and stroke as well as a regular over-the-counter painkiller.

Data from more than 10,000 people who were tested for Covid between February and June 2020 revealed one aspirin tablet (75mg) a day led to a 29 per cent lower risk of catching the virus. "

B

Braveheart

the previous vid had me scared...but upon further investigation, the above raises some new thoughts...who knows?!...don't know who/what to believe anymore....

Jam

the previous vid had me scared...but upon further investigation, the above raises some new thoughts...who knows?!...don't know who/what to believe anymore....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 20

Tim Lundeen

The counter argument is that Covid doesn't mutate quickly:

On the other hand, the vaccines already don't work as well vs the South Africa variant:

Hgreen56