"Pandemic" collapsing due to WHO mandating retesting and fewer PCR cycles

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just as we predicted here, as far back as March 2020. Namely, the rapidly rising COVID-19 cases used to justify the draconian lockdowns and other social restriction were probably due not to some sort of highly infectious and lethal virus...but simply because the PCR test used to diagnose the cases had its cycle rate raised too high and as such was registering too many false positives. Now, quietly and without ANY discussion in MSM about the change, WHO has apparently issued new guidelines for a much lower cycle number. If that was not enough to fully reveal its abject corruption and/or idiotism, WHO also issued guidelines to retest ALL positive cases that are asymptomatic. Of course, with those new guidelines in place, the cases are now dropping like flies.
This would have all been almost humorous, if it was not for the destroyed livelihood of billions, as well as the millions of lives lost to suicide/overdose/isolation/CVD/cancer/etc as a result of the "pandemic" measures. And we have not even started seeing the death/maming toll from the mRNA vaccines yet...Call me deranged, but to me this is genocide, plain and simple!

I wonder what @debored13, @tara, or @Kram may have to comment on this development.

@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod @boris @Giraffe

"...As you can see, the global decline in “Covid deaths” starts in mid-to-late January. What else happened around that time? Well, on January 13th the WHO published a memo regarding the problem of asymptomatic cases being discovered by PCR tests, and suggesting any asymptomatic positive tests be repeated. This followed up their previous memo, instructing labs around the world to use lower cycle thresholds (CT values) for PCR tests, as values over 35 could produce false positives. Essentially, in two memos the WHO ensured future testing would be less likely to produce false positives and made it much harder to be labelled an “asymptomatic case”. In short, logic would suggest we’re not in fact seeing a “decline in Covid cases” or a “decrease in Covid deaths” at all. What we’re seeing is a decline in perfectly healthy people being labelled “covid cases” based on a false positive from an unreliable testing process. And we’re seeing fewer people dying of pneumonia, cancer or other disease have “Covid19” added to their death certificate based on testing criteria designed to inflate the pandemic."

tankasnowgod

Just as we predicted here, as far back as March 2020. Namely, the rapidly rising COVID-19 cases used to justify the draconian lockdowns and other social restriction were probably due not to some sort of highly infectious and lethal virus...but simply because the PCR test used to diagnose the cases had its cycle rate raised too high and as such was registering too many false positives. Now, quietly and without ANY discussion in MSM about the change, WHO has apparently issued new guidelines for a much lower cycle number. If that was not enough to fully reveal its abject corruption and/or idiotism, WHO also issued guidelines to retest ALL positive cases that are asymptomatic. Of course, with those new guidelines in place, the cases are now dropping like flies.
This would have all been almost humorous, if it was not for the destroyed livelihood of billions, as well as the millions of lives lost to suicide/overdose/isolation/CVD/cancer/etc as a result of the "pandemic" measures. And we have not even started seeing the death/maming toll from the mRNA vaccines yet...Call me deranged, but to me this is genocide, plain and simple!

I wonder what @debored13, @tara, or @Kram may have to comment on this development.

"...As you can see, the global decline in “Covid deaths” starts in mid-to-late January. What else happened around that time? Well, on January 13th the WHO published a memo regarding the problem of asymptomatic cases being discovered by PCR tests, and suggesting any asymptomatic positive tests be repeated. This followed up their previous memo, instructing labs around the world to use lower cycle thresholds (CT values) for PCR tests, as values over 35 could produce false positives. Essentially, in two memos the WHO ensured future testing would be less likely to produce false positives and made it much harder to be labelled an “asymptomatic case”. In short, logic would suggest we’re not in fact seeing a “decline in Covid cases” or a “decrease in Covid deaths” at all. What we’re seeing is a decline in perfectly healthy people being labelled “covid cases” based on a false positive from an unreliable testing process. And we’re seeing fewer people dying of pneumonia, cancer or other disease have “Covid19” added to their death certificate based on testing criteria designed to inflate the pandemic."

I wonder if this will make any sort of "real world" difference. From the beginning, this entire operation ran mostly on fear and prophecy, and even when facts proved a lot of those fears or projections flat out wrong, nothing much happened to stop the pandemic narrative.

Last year at this time, there were rumors of a deadly virus causing people to collapse in the street in Wuhan. There were rumors that this was Spanish Flu 2, and the death toll over 18 months would be 20 Million, 50 Million, or 65 Million, should the Event 201 figure be taken seriously. If it was Spanish Flu rates adjusted for the world's population, you might even estimate 400-500 Million deaths.

Then, Neil Ferguson's projection of 2 Million Americans dead from COVID alone by summer.

Of course, none of that came even remotely close to being reality. Here we are in month 14, and the Coronavirus Stat tracker lists about 2.5 Million deaths. We have seen all sorts of deaths being rebranded as COVID, from flu and pneumonia, to heart disease and cancer, and even trauma deaths like motorcycle crashes. Even with that, it's still only about 12% of the low end figure of the Spanish Flu death estimate. Yet most media, health officials, governors, mayors, and the general population haven't acknowledged this. Are they even aware of it? I suspect some are. If Gavin Newsom really believed the dangers of a deadly pandemic, for example, he never would have taken his family to French Laundry.

Maybe this is how they start to wrap up this nonsense by late spring or summer, knowing that all diseases are less serious in the summer. There are signs of that, like Cuomo saying he wants to reopen stuff, plus things like cruises and concerts and such are starting to get scheduled and advertised. But I see conflicting things, like Fauci claiming this might go on till NEXT Christmas.

Hugh Johnson

Unless the Syncytin-1 causes widespread infertility, it's not a genocide. And it's unlikely that there will be widespread infertility from the vaccine. Worst case scenario is realistically some tens, maybe a few hundred million dead.

tankasnowgod

Unless the Syncytin-1 causes widespread infertility, it's not a genocide. And it's unlikely that there will be widespread infertility from the vaccine. Worst case scenario is realistically some tens, maybe a few hundred million dead.

The definition of "Genocide" is "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group."

Are you suggesting that 10 Million isn't a large number of people? Or that this isn't a deliberate sort of killing? It sure seems like there has been an aim to destroy several nations, so that part of the definition seems to be satisfied.

sweetpeat

I wonder if the intense push for vaccinations (and all that entails - passports, etc) will subside. I mean, if the pandemic is essentially over, what's the point of a vaccine?

HumanLife

I wonder if the intense push for vaccinations (and all that entails - passports, etc) will subside. I mean, if the pandemic is essentially over, what's the point of a vaccine?

What are you saying? The vaccine is the result of this improvement in the drop of cases worldwide despite not even a tenth of the population having taken it. Correlation equals causation.
/s

gaze

it is well known within medical circles at this point that there will be a yearly vaccine, similar to influenza, which tries to "guess" the next years strain. The ceos of the major companies like pfizer and moderna have pretty much confirmed it.

sweetpeat

What are you saying? The vaccine is the result of this improvement in the drop of cases worldwide despite not even a tenth of the population having taken it. Correlation equals causation.
/s
Yeah, the vaccines are likely to get the credit. Wishful thinking on my part.

Regina

100%
It was obvious the millisecond Lori Lightfoot announced it Chicago. Next morning, the linemen trucks rolled in and put up 5G towers.

Tarmander

We have been talking for years of the misunderstandings and malpractices of the medical industrial complex

But these monoliths don't just disappear because the more astute among us see the problems on the horizon

For trust to disappear, and truth to be seen, they have to actually do things that break that trust

Frankly, if they weren't using these types of tactics, my worldview would be seriously challenged.

Aad

Hospitalisations are again rapidly rising within the EU, Mexico, Brazil and parts of Asia.

Hugh Johnson

The definition of "Genocide" is "the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group."

Are you suggesting that 10 Million isn't a large number of people? Or that this isn't a deliberate sort of killing? It sure seems like there has been an aim to destroy several nations, so that part of the definition seems to be satisfied.
It's not a particular nation or a group. Capitalism kills hundreds of millions, but it's not an ongoing genocide. It's not even depopulation, unless the highly unlikely widespread infertility happens, because it will kill mostly the old and unhealthy.

TheSir

Probably due to the vaccine.
You'd hear no end of it in the social media if vaccinated people were starting to be hospitalized in masses. Every single death that could be even remotely connected to the vaccine has circulated the whole internet several times.

Hugh Johnson

You'd hear no end of it in the social media if vaccinated people were starting to be hospitalized in masses. Every single death that could be even remotely connected to the vaccine has circulated the whole internet several times.
Based on what? Even when a healthy kid of a famous person dies a few days after a vaccine, it is not reported and social media pushes the narrative that it was a pure coincidence.

You literally get banned from most social media for quoting peer reviewed studies that question vaccination.

ArtIt

My approach to this fake or not fake pandemic is to wash hands, drink a shot of vodka returning home, and rinse my nose with saline solution using neti pot, also I sprinkle 99% alcohol on my mask, after I get home. All viruses hate strong alcohol, heat and salt. The vaccination is not on my list to do.

Unknownuser

Tedros is a genocid pro. Right guy in the right position I would say.

And as with any fake ***t / false flag so far, they get away with this as well. They know 99% of world population are sheeps believing anything mainshit media tells them.

LucyL

Now, quietly and without ANY discussion in MSM about the change, WHO has apparently issued new guidelines for a much lower cycle number. If that was not enough to fully reveal its abject corruption and/or idiotism, WHO also issued guidelines to retest ALL positive cases that are asymptomatic.
There it is. Reduce the cycle count, drop the curve on the number of cases (vaccine is working) while also back-reducing the number of infected thereby lowering the approach-to-their-herd-immunity threshold, increasing the "need" for more vaccinations....