Your Experience With Florassist With Phage Please

Beastmode

It is sold through practitioners but many sell it on line-- I used to get through Featured Best Sellers until I lucked out and now have a friend who is a distributor and can get from her. The gut rebuilding program from microbiome labs has had the most positive effect for me in terms of gut mobiltity of anything I have ever tried; yet I am still finetuning and will share more in other replies

I was able to order a bottle. This conversation reminded me to take the florassist again. I always feel good taking that stuff. When the probiotic arrives, I'll stack them together.

Looking forward to seeing if anything shifts.

Advocate2021

Any difference in Floraphage and Florassist?
I think I will order the floraphage next as it is solely the phages and seems silly to pay for florassist only to throw most of the product away. I have a leftover opened bottle of floraassist that is probably two years old that I have re-incarnated so frankly wondering if it is still viable. thinking the sealed bacteriophages would maintain potency- does anyone have any insight on this issue. I will definitely update on effects but wondering if the true experiment begins with new bacteriophage if in fact the old bottle has not retained efficacy.

Beastmode

I think I will order the floraphage next as it is solely the phages and seems silly to pay for florassist only to throw most of the product away. I have a leftover opened bottle of floraassist that is probably two years old that I have re-incarnated so frankly wondering if it is still viable. thinking the sealed bacteriophages would maintain potency- does anyone have any insight on this issue. I will definitely update on effects but wondering if the true experiment begins with new bacteriophage if in fact the old bottle has not retained efficacy.
Interesting as I'm able to get all the liquid out of the florrasist and that's the most important part from what Peat has mentioned. I cut the tip and pour them onto a spoon and suck the rest out of the open capsule for the remaining.

I got my bottle well over a year ago and it still had the same effect on me if that helps.

golder

Interesting as I'm able to get all the liquid out of the florrasist and that's the most important part from what Peat has mentioned. I cut the tip and pour them onto a spoon and suck the rest out of the open capsule for the remaining.

I got my bottle well over a year ago and it still had the same effect on me if that helps.
Thanks for this. What were the same effects the Florassist had on you?
I’ve tried Floraphage but never had Florassist before, but I’m guessing there’s a powder and a jelly type liquid in the capsule, and the liquid is the most important part? Any idea why this is? Forgive my naïveté.

Beastmode

Thanks for this. What were the same effects the Florassist had on you?
I’ve tried Floraphage but never had Florassist before, but I’m guessing there’s a powder and a jelly type liquid in the capsule, and the liquid is the most important part? Any idea why this is? Forgive my naïveté.

The liquid part contains the good stuff apparently.

You can add the liquid to milk and let it sit overnight to expand the bacteria in it according to Peat. Haven't tried this yet, but it's something I will very soon.

golder

Thanks for that - so just to confirm that one capsules of Arthur Andrew 'Floraphage' and one ampule of 'Biosporin'? Is this first thing in the morning? Keep us updated with your progress and I hope you continue to see improvements!

Beastmode

I started the combo of Florassist (liquid from 1 capsule) and 1 megasporebiotic together with my afternoon meal.

I'm typically pretty sensitive to changes, but so far I don't really notice anything during the day. Energy wise I'm pretty good already so the only thing I may notice a slight change is a little more depth in sleep.

Taking them every other day for a week or 2 then I'll do it everyday.

Advocate2021

Thanks for that - so just to confirm that one capsules of Arthur Andrew 'Floraphage' and one ampule of 'Biosporin'? Is this first thing in the morning? Keep us updated with your progress and I hope you continue to see improvements!
ive been taking one flora -assist (just liquid) in afternoon or evening per day. I have been using the microbiome labs products in various regimens for a couple of years but am trying the dysbiosis regimen at present which is 2 breakfast-2 lunch-2 dinner of megasorebiotic, Hu 58 and restor flora respectively for 4 to 6 weeks. i am also taking the megamucosa and megprebiotic a couple of times per week but had done those daily in the morning for about a year and a half.

Advocate2021

Since I am on my last florassist capsule from leftover bottle and would like to continue with bacteriophages, especially since to complicate things I have been on a 7-day course of doxycicline for an ear infection, wanted to know if anyone has any opinions on flora assist vs. floraphage since it seems both have been recommended by Dr. Peat. to me seemed floraphage is simpler since it contains only the phages; whereas the florassist product must be broken open for the liquid in the ouside capsule and the rest of the product disposed of each time. But if there is something superior about the floraassist phage blend, then I suppose it is worth the extra trouble to break open and discard product. Thoughts?

dand

Carrot salad isn't doing much for me either, I thought maybe I just needed more of it.

I already take more than the max dose of Cascara, been taking it for several years.

I've got a very severe case of slow motility. It's a serious concern for me; I can't risk it if there's any possibility of worsening motility.

FOS might be helpful but I haven't researched it in depth yet.

I do know that I have Staph, Strep, and Clostridium overgrowth infections in my small intestine. So I guess the next step would be determining if phages are effective for these and if so, which ones.
How did you determine this is what you have ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals