How To Reduce Damage From Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination?

tankasnowgod

(nevermind the NWO guff, it's just shockingly junk science),

Nah, this is very much the NWO. Or the World Revolutionary Movement. Junk Science does not get one full year of non-stop news coverage while putting over 50 Million People out of work in the US alone without some overall controlling hand. Denying it's existence this late in the year 2020 is tantamount to denying that water is wet.

Lejeboca

Maybe it will be just a vaccine. Or, a vaccine plus two negative tests. Or, a vaccine plus two negative tests plus a mask plus social distancing, plus a limit of 6 people, and then, your freedom pass is good! Except for blackout weeks. Oh, and it doesn't work in the hospital anyway, because the virus is too strong there. But get the vaccine for freedom. Along with the monthly booster shot. Or maybe the required booster shot to enter any building. Or maybe the freedom pass only allows you to go everywhere walking on your hands.

I would put an emoji :rolling , if it were not such a grim subject. Instead :hairpull.

How very true. In fact, all these regulations and policies change on a whim or blink of an eye. Only is Constitution not easily mutable. And our few natural rights as persons are set in stone, for sure.

Go fake IDs for fake rules !

pro marker

Ha. Again, maybe. But some of those that I know that had so called "fake IDs" actually had state issued ID's they got with.... how do I say this..... not exactly accurate credentials. I have not heard about any of them getting busted. I personally think the risk would be low (really, really low), but again, no one can say for sure. I think the risk of getting "snitched" on is as close to zero as you can mathmatically get.

There is no indication of this being a "government ID." Seems like, if anything, it's going to be a private sort of ID, like an SCN. SCNs are legal, based on the 1974 Privacy Act. So what would they even bust you for?

its not the same at all? the nobody gives a damn if some kid is running aroud with a fake id but when it comes to the super killer virus everything is different and the government will want to make an example of people caught cheating.

tankasnowgod

its not the same at all? the nobody gives a damn if some kid is running aroud with a fake id but when it comes to the super killer virus everything is different and the government will want to make an example of people caught cheating.

Hmmm. "The Government." The problem is that "Government" is a legal fiction (actually, several of them), and doesn't really do anything. It's always people, working under the assumption that that "legal fiction" is real. And as such, not everyone who works for a government entity is in agreement with this. A prime example-

OCSD says it won't enforce Newsom's limited stay at home order

"At this time, due to the need to have deputies available for emergency calls for service, deputies will not be responding to requests for face-coverings or social gatherings-only enforcement," a statement from Sheriff Don Barnes said."

A very polite and diplomatic way for Sheriff Barnes to tell Newsom to stuff it.

You can find many other sheriffs saying similar things. You can even find Governors like Kristi Noem who never issued any of these unconstitutional mandates to begin with.

The Black Market already exists-

https://nypost.com/2020/11/11/black-market-for-negative-covid-19-tests-pop-up-across-the-globe/

"In France, seven people were arrested last week for allegedly hawking doctored coronavirus tests at Charles de Gaulle International Airport, the Associated Press reported. The suspects, who were not identified, were charging up to $360 for the fake tests."

Even as big as some governments have gotten, they simply don't have unlimited resources for policing. Sure, you will see busts of fake documents (which will usually focus on people selling or providing them, less frequently those using them), but there will be a massive market, none the less. I just don't think there will be much risk to the tens of millions of people using these types of documents. And I think the risk of possibly getting fined or what have you from using these documents is going to be far, far lower than the insane health risks potentially posed by these demonic vaccines.

This is a classic case of "Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six."

pauljacob

Do we know the components of this Apocalyptic vaccine? If we do know, then perhaps the biochemical geniuses on this forum -- Dr. Peat, Dr. Dinkov, etc., can more accurately suggest nutritional defences. The fear in this thread is deep and unwarranted. It reminds me of the person cutting across a cemetary in the middle of the night and seeing ghosts and spectres following him and eventually surrounding him, he collapses and dies of terrors he fabricated in his own head.

Giraffe

Do we know the components of this Apocalyptic vaccine? If we do know, then perhaps the biochemical geniuses on this forum -- Dr. Peat, Dr. Dinkov, etc., can more accurately suggest nutritional defences. The fear in this thread is deep and unwarranted. It reminds me of the person cutting across a cemetary in the middle of the night and seeing ghosts and spectres following him and eventually surrounding him, he collapses and dies of terrors he fabricated in his own head.
Not even the regulatory authorities know what is in vaccines. Substances that have been used in the production process are not listed. It is business secret!

tankasnowgod

A silly comment, seeing as you even suggest that Peat or Haidut may have better suggestions at limiting the damage than those that have chimed in. The assumption that it's going to cause damage is built in, now we're just wondering about how bad it will be.

We are talking about drug companies that have knowingly put incredibly dangerous drugs on the market, including SSRIs, statins, benzodiazepines, Vioxx, Xarelto, Eliquis, Radioactive Iodine, Chemotherapy drugs, and others, along with injectables that contain aluminum and and other things designed to cause inflammation. Now, we should trust that these companies are going to be MORE careful when they have zero liability, bigger profit potential, and inadequate testing to determine long term side effects. Sure, okay.

Looking at the comments here, not a single person thinks there would be ANY health benefit to this vaccine.

As for Haidut, he has said in interviews before that he wouldn't touch a new "therapy" until it's been on the market for at least 20 years (so, earliest he'd consent to this vaccine would be 2040).

tankasnowgod

It may also be easily neutralized and/or rendered harmless by supplements suggested by the pundits on this forum.

Maybe, and maybe I will win 10 consecutive Mega Millions jackpots in a row.

At least with a lottery ticket, there is a potential upside. What potential health benefit do you see in this vaccine?

Inaut

Georgi mentioned a tlr4 blocker and tetracyclines to mitigate effects of the vacccine on Danny’s recent podcast with Raymundo. It’s a good idea to explore this if we are forced to take it but as most would agree, if we have a choice, say NO!

Lollipop2

At the end of this interview-short, he explains that by international law that occurred after WWII no one can experiment on you without your consent. He says country governments are subservient to this law: they cannot force you. Worth a listen. @schultz shared it on another thread.

@tankasnowgod @haidut @LeeLemonoil
@boris

tankasnowgod

At the end of this interview-short, he explains that by international law that occurred after WWII no one can experiment on you without your consent. He says country governments are subservient to this law: they cannot force you. Worth a listen. @schultz shared it on another thread.

@tankasnowgod @haidut @LeeLemonoil
@boris

I have heard this before, and it's one of those things that is technically correct. However...... if most people don't feel or know they have the right to reject this sort of experimentation, they might just "consent" and go along with it. The idea has obviously been floated a lot the past year. This thread itself is proof that people, even informed people, might "consent" thinking that they don't have any other choice, or don't want to face the consequences of not "consenting." So how useful is this international law, anyway?

Even if people do "consent," there is nothing to suggest that it would be "informed consent," done completely free of consequences. Even from my own personal experience, I can see a number of medical experiments that have been run on me in my lifetime, most of which I didn't offer any explicit consent, and not one that could be considered "informed consent."

pauljacob

Not even the regulatory authorities know what is in vaccines. Substances that have been used in the production process are not listed. It is business secret!
Then maybe we have a legal loophole here that says unless we know what's in that Devil's brew, supported by many safe trials, then we have the right to refuse vaccination.

tankasnowgod

Then maybe we have a legal loophole here that says unless we know what's in that Devil's brew, supported by many safe trials, then we have the right to refuse vaccination.

You always have that right, regardless of what the laws of man may say. That right was given to you by the creator of the balanced universe, not another man nor a piece of parchment.

boris

Thanks for sharing @Lollipop2

I can't imagine there will be forced vaccination. Maybe a big part of the population will be bullied into taking the vaccine voluntarily by restricting travel and social life:
The CEO of Qantas said yesterday that vaccination will be mandatory from next year if you want to travel overseas, and that he's confident other airlines are on same page:

Qantas boss Alan Joyce reveals the strict rules Aussies may have to follow to travel abroad | Daily Mail Online

To the people saying they'll refuse to get the jab: do you plan on never traveling overseas again?

We really do need to start thinking about vaccine mitigation, rather than going: I'll die before I take it. The only other hope is that a lucrative and savvy black market springs up and that there's some way to fudge this fancy new 'digital vaccination passport' that's coming our way like a hand grenade.

Mr Joyce believes the vaccination could become compulsory worldwide for international travellers.
'I'm talking to colleagues in other airlines around the world and that will be a common theme across the world,' he said."

Last edited:

Pablo Cruise

I don't think there is all that fear over the vaccine itself but why is Bill Gates pushing vaccines for everyone in the world? Has he read some study that says we all need vaccines? I will be one of the paranoids since I do not trust Gates and pass on the vaccine if I can.

The other thing is that many as I read the comments are concerned about govt ruling our lifes. Is this the beginning of govt telling us how we should live because they know better? Think about that one....

Lollipop2

Thanks for sharing @Lollipop2

I can't imagine there will be forced vaccination. Maybe a big part of the population will be bullied into taking the vaccine voluntarily by restricting travel and social life:

Mr Joyce believes the vaccination could become compulsory worldwide for international travellers.
'I'm talking to colleagues in other airlines around the world and that will be a common theme across the world,' he said."
This is scary really: the travel issue. My hope is that smart scientists like Yeadon and Craig get enough people to listen that the official narrative crumbles and it won’t come to this draconian mindset.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals