Progesterone Cream On Scrotum

mrchibbs

Enjoy killing your testicular 5ar and feeling like a eunuch.
Read a bit more about DHT's importance, Georgi posted plenty of articles on the topic.

I think that's a little fearmongering, progesterone doesn't necessarily reduces 5ar in small doses on the testes. It does compete for the 5ar receptor but it is upstream from testosterone (and DHT) and can then be converted into whatever is necessary, including DHT. Individual experiences can differ but I've seen accounts of people feeling much better with some progesterone on the testes.

Last edited:

Jing

How would I use progest e on scrotum? This stuff doesn't seem to absorb.

mrchibbs

How would I use progest e on scrotum? This stuff doesn't seem to absorb.

It does asborb, but it may be better to use it after a shower, when the pores are open. And progest-e typically requires cutting with an oil like coconut oil for topical application. Progestene or an alcohol based formula may be more practical to experiment with.

Jing

It does asborb, but it may be better to use it after a shower, when the pores are open. And progest-e typically requires cutting with an oil like coconut oil for topical application. Progestene or an alcohol based formula may be more practical to experiment with.
I used it on my belly button and it was still there the next day

mrchibbs

I used it on my belly button and it was still there the next day

Exactly why you need to cut it with some coconut oil, and apply it when the pores are open.

It absorbs very well when you do it intelligently, but it may not be practical for all uses.

Salome

The challenge with applying progesterone on the scalp is that it may have quite a short half-life, so you'd need to apply it daily to really get the benefits. Moreover, people with "male pattern baldness" typically have very bad blood flow in the scalp and oftentimes the progesterone may not even be able to penetrate the tissues well.

While progesterone was indeed used topically as a treatment for AGA until the 1980s, I don't think anybody argued that it was a sufficient therapy to bring about more than a marginal increase in hair count. Heck even finasteride gives a 10% increase in hair count, on average.

The truly successful (i.e. massive regrowth) cases are the transgenders who take 300-400mg P4 daily (rectally) along with spiro, cpa or some other progestin and the usual E2. That's a massive internal doses which I think has systemic effects resembling pregnancy.

This is far more advanced than the type of effect a little progest-e on the scalp can have.
I'm a transsexual and I can confirm that rectal P4 of 200mg dramatically improved how my face looks. It got rid of my acne and made me look years younger. You don't need spiro or another anti androgen if you are doing E2 injections and P4 rectally. I am seeing if my doctor will prescribe more Progesterone,where did you get the 300-400 mg number? I think most take 200mg.

mrchibbs

I'm a transsexual and I can confirm that rectal P4 of 200mg dramatically improved how my face looks. It got rid of my acne and made me look years younger. You don't need spiro or another anti androgen if you are doing E2 injections and P4 rectally. I am seeing if my doctor will prescribe more Progesterone,where did you get the 300-400 mg number? I think most take 200mg.

Thanks so much for pitching in with your perspective!

I've been looking at reddit and other places for positive stories and I saw a few people with really great outcomes take 300-400mg. I think it probably varies a great deal, as a I saw many cases of transgenders where their doctors would only prescribe them E2 with mostly poor outcomes.

Progesterone

Which progesterone do you take rectally?

I want to know if it's OKAY to use the oils like from progest-e or health natura or onas prog oil, put them into gelatin capsule and insert rectally.

Anyone know?

Salome

Which progesterone do you take rectally?

I want to know if it's OKAY to use the oils like from progest-e or health natura or onas prog oil, put them into gelatin capsule and insert rectally.

Anyone know?
Sorry for the late response, I just saw this. I take Prometrium, which in the United States is prescription only. I am not familiar with any of those products, so I can't say for sure if the oils you mentioned would be fine taken rectally. I know that synthetic progestins such as Medroxyprogesterone Acetate are prescribed in lower doses because they are more potent, but do not function in the body the same was as bioidentical progesterone (Prometrium) does.

Progesterone

Sorry for the late response, I just saw this. I take Prometrium, which in the United States is prescription only. I am not familiar with any of those products, so I can't say for sure if the oils you mentioned would be fine taken rectally. I know that synthetic progestins such as Medroxyprogesterone Acetate are prescribed in lower doses because they are more potent, but do not function in the body the same was as bioidentical progesterone (Prometrium) does.

has your scalp hair improved since taking progesterone?

Progesterone

So be more specific. Are you asking about hair quality, number, density, strength?

Any and all of the above, yes.

Mainly quality, but if it hurt hair, i.e increased shedding or helped hair (improved thickness, etc) that would be fantastic to know!

superhappy

Thanks so much for pitching in with your perspective!

I've been looking at reddit and other places for positive stories and I saw a few people with really great outcomes take 300-400mg. I think it probably varies a great deal, as a I saw many cases of transgenders where their doctors would only prescribe them E2 with mostly poor outcomes.
can you link the before and after pics?

mrchibbs

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals