Found A Way To Block ALL Blue Light On IPhone Easily

LLight

Sure, but have you seen the prices lol and they're not super practical for any color work, which I have to do. And I like my 5k iMac screen a lot :D , plus I have f.lux always on the iMac. It's just that I've noticed I feel better with a little screen detox at night, and e-ink has always been very comfortable to me, since I got Kindle (which is still working perfectly, even though I bought it 8 years ago in 2012!!!)

Yeah sure they are not able to replace a real screen for work :)

mrchibbs

Yeah sure they are not able to replace a real screen for work :)

I guess it depends, if I was mostly reading/writing, it could be a great experience.

OP
joshquintanilla
Nice, I've heard about the Light Phone 2! I personally "bought" the Mudita Pure phone which has both e-ink and extremely low SAR (EMF). The problem is that was in the spring of 2019 lol. Let's just say their kickstarter is taking a while.

I have no problems giving up on my smartphone usage. I prefer to browse on the computer or read on my e-tablet, and I think the WIFI and EMF exposure from the proximity of the smartphones is really terrible. Obviously I need a phone and SMS, but the rest is not a big deal.

I've always had a cellphone, since I was a teenager, but I think over the past 10 years the constant use of smartphones everywhere has really played a major role in worsening health. They are far worse than the old "dumb" cellphones.
I’ll have to look into the mudita, I’ve been in the same situation with Kickstarters lol.... in regards to emf, I bought one of those blushield emf devices that are supposed to negate harmful emf effects. Not sure if it’s doing anything, but I knew that going in and just got it for a little more peace of mind really

mrchibbs

I’ll have to look into the mudita, I’ve been in the same situation with Kickstarters lol.... in regards to emf, I bought one of those blushield emf devices that are supposed to negate harmful emf effects. Not sure if it’s doing anything, but I knew that going in and just got it for a little more peace of mind really

I too, looked into the blushield but the cost is a bit hard to swallow, especially as you say there isn't clear evidence that's it doing what it says it's doing.

pro marker

ive ben using f.lux n everything for years. can anybody tell me about the deffirence betwen blue light blocking glasses and these digital filters? are glasses more effective?

pro marker

Yeah, totally. It's a small startup in Poland developing their own phone from scratch, so the costs were bound to be prohibitive.

I got a 40% early-bird discount, but what good does that do when you have to wait 2 years to get the phone :D

As far as I know, low-SAR is actually an important criteria for Samsung, as surprising as that sounds. The Galaxy Note series routinely gets the lowest SAR rating of popular smartphones.

Nonetheless, I don't mind paying a little extra for the products I believe in, and I'm still hoping, fingers-crossed, that the Mudita Pure will be a success. According to the email updates I've been receiving, I should get the phone in the spring, but there's been many delays so far so we'll see.

Looking at the features here I'm still very excited about it!
that phone is ugly as hell but just what ive been looking for, thank you!

OP
joshquintanilla
ive ben using f.lux n everything for years. can anybody tell me about the deffirence betwen blue light blocking glasses and these digital filters? are glasses more effective?
The filters basically give the same look as if you were wearing blue blockers

mrchibbs

The filters basically give the same look as if you were wearing blue blockers

I think the filters aren't really able to remove all of the blue light. I feel better with orange-blocking glasses as well personally.

mrchibbs

OP
joshquintanilla
In the “Display and Text Size” section of settings - changing Reduce White Point to 100% and sletecing the Increase Contrast button makes this trick even more effective

rr1

I spend a lot of time in front of computer screens, far more than I would like to. I try to use flux on the most warm setting possible, and the windows 10 night light setting when I can.

However a while ago I noticed a weird phenomenon with my black shirts and sweaters turning red and even when I wear black pants they turn red in my lap area. Is it possible that this could be caused from the computer screens, because it only seems to be right in the middle of my chest area where the screen shines? I don't see anything else that could be causing only the front to turn red/orange, because I don't ever rub, wipe or spill anything there.

I have attached a photo

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23

Gustav3Y

If you would actually block Blue from a dsiplay, you would not see other colors that Blue is necessary to create them, cyans, purples, pinks and would not seen any blues either. RGB is how displays work, use a microscope and see the individual RGB lights and understand how colors are created from those 3.

Last edited:

DawN

The www is in hebraic alphabet 666 also...and what about BLUE MOVIE industry is pushed and owned by whom?....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals