I Cant Unsubscribe From Emails

pro marker

i do not want any emails at all. i click email subscription at the bottom of the page, then click unsubscribe, submit, but when I click email subscription again, the subscribe box is still checked. the same happens if i click the unsubscribe link from one of the emails.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

mrchibbs

I can say I've been experiencing the same issues. I want alerts when I login to RPF, but no emails. I haven't found a way, and to this day I get a gazillion email alerts from RPF

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
do not want any emails at all. i click email subscription at the bottom of the page, then click unsubscribe, submit, but when I click email subscription again, the subscribe box is still checked. the same happens if i click the unsubscribe link from one of the emails.
Have you tried a different browser to unsubscribe?

mrchibbs

@pro marker

I've figured it out. There is an option to unsubscribe globally at the bottom of the emails you receive from RPF.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@pro marker

I've figured it out. There is an option to unsubscribe globally at the bottom of the emails you receive from RPF.
Thanks! I was digging and digging trying to see if there was maybe some kind of conflict was going on or something. Always look for the simplest solution first. lol

OP
P

pro marker

@pro marker

ive been using that button multiple times but it doesnt help. then i remembered you can just block all emails coming from raypeatforum.com lol.

mrchibbs

Thanks! I was digging and digging trying to see if there was maybe some kind of conflict was going on or something. Always look for the simplest solution first. lol

At your service :D

mrchibbs

ive been using that button multiple times but it doesnt help. then i remembered you can just block all emails coming from raypeatforum.com lol.

Strange. It worked for me. You may have to change your email in the settings to work.

iso1

same problem cannot usubscribe. Pressed usubscribe button multiple times it doesnt work

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals