Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

gord

Hey @JoeKool do you have much of a theory on the shrinkage side of pfs mate?. This is what i’m struggling most with atm. Really worried about it. My symptoms are all sexual/penis related thus far (7 months post fin). Praying and hoping it returns back to normal. All feedback is welcome guys

Jayvee

Hey @JoeKool do you have much of a theory on the shrinkage side of pfs mate?. This is what i’m struggling most with atm. Really worried about it. My symptoms are all sexual/penis related thus far (7 months post fin). Praying and hoping it returns back to normal. All feedback is welcome guys

Hi Gord, their was a rather alarming study on penis tissue in rats treated with Finasteride and Dutasteride concluding... ‘5AR inhibitors alters the morphology and function of the corpus cavernosum’ (tissue responsible for erectile quality).

This plus the combination of a few other hindered processes in the body causes some lasting sexual side effects e.g an imbalance of neurotransmitters.

Don’t worry though! Despite what the doomsday people say on other Finasteride forums it’s possible to overcome. I believe topical Vitamin E is helpful with treating this. I have recovered 60-70% In this particular area from mostly holistic things and I took the more potent Dutasteride! I strongly believe HCG is useful here too (also based on what JoeKool is reporting).

madis l

Hi Gord, their was a rather alarming study on penis tissue in rats treated with Finasteride and Dutasteride concluding... ‘5AR inhibitors alters the morphology and function of the corpus cavernosum’ (tissue responsible for erectile quality).

This plus the combination of a few other hindered processes in the body causes some lasting sexual side effects e.g an imbalance of neurotransmitters.

Don’t worry though! Despite what the doomsday people say on other Finasteride forums it’s possible to overcome. I believe topical Vitamin E is helpful with treating this. I have recovered 60-70% In this particular area from mostly holistic things and I took the more potent Dutasteride! I strongly believe HCG is useful here too (also based on what JoeKool is reporting).
Out of curiosity , what are thoses holistic things you did ?

Jayvee

Out of curiosity , what are thoses holistic things you did ?

Lots of different things but the most useful for me have been red light therapy, topical vitamin e, magnesium Carbonate, topical vitamin D, topical vitamin K, reflexology and anything that helps sleep (camomile, magnesium salt baths and Valerian). I did do a small stint microdosing St Johns Wort in tea ( I don’t recommend this) and had some short success which gave me erections better than pre pfs and it helped me realise it couldn’t all be ‘altered morphology’ because 2 weeks prior to that I had severe typical pfs penis shrinkage (although this had improved slightly from when I first got pfs from doing the things mentioned above). My conclusion from that experience being that recovery from penile morphology couldn’t of been that fast and some of the symptoms must be from neurotransmitters not working as they should and not stimulating the penis properly.

madis l

Lots of different things but the most useful for me have been red light therapy, topical vitamin e, magnesium Carbonate, topical vitamin D, topical vitamin K, reflexology and anything that helps sleep (camomile, magnesium salt baths and Valerian). I did do a small stint microdosing St Johns Wort in tea ( I don’t recommend this) and had some short success which gave me erections better than pre pfs and it helped me realise it couldn’t all be ‘altered morphology’ because 2 weeks prior to that I had severe typical pfs penis shrinkage (although this had improved slightly from when I first got pfs from doing the things mentioned above). My conclusion from that experience being that recovery from penile morphology couldn’t of been that fast and some of the symptoms must be from neurotransmitters not working as they should and not stimulating the penis properly.
Thanks for the feedback , creams were applied directly into the genital area ? i suffer from both shrinkage and some sort of fibrosis/tissue damage ( wrinkles all over the penis , prominent veins , colour change ect ..) , it looks like an alien down there , not sure what's causing all of theses

Last edited:

John W

@JoeKool - did you have ups and downs on this? I swear some days I feel excellent and on the way to full recovery and some I feel not close. Seems to alternate. Generally on the weekend could be when the HCG dose is exiting before the Monday dose.
Week 8 here I believe.

Jayvee

Thanks for the feedback , creams were applied directly into the genital area ? i suffer from both shrinkage and some sort of fibrosis/tissue damage ( wrinkles all over the penis , prominent veins , colour change ect ..) , it looks like an alien down there , not sure what's causing all of theses

Trust me... I had all of them things. I went without an erection ... it is very recoverable. They weren’t creams, they were just topical supplements and just applied to the base of the feet usually. I’m fairly certain the symptoms are not all from damaged/weakened tissue as much as it might seem that way. Strongly suggest investing in a near far red light and pointing that at the genitals for 10-15 minutes a few times a week. I don’t have any specific evidence to back this up but I felt this. I understand your worry but as someone who has come from hell with it I can tell you that side of it is definitely recoverable... I can see how HCG and others like it can speed the recovery though.

Enzote2

8rnqT6j

Hey,

If anyone want to look at my blood results. Got tested for 3-a-diol-G too. My LH dropped to low values but my T is still the same but it is still a lot lower than what it was before fin, DHT also significantly dropped. E2 seems to go where it was before finasteride just like my TSH. Right now I'm taking:

GABA 2,5-3g,
D3 1000iu + Fish Oil,
NAC 500mg,
CoQ10 200mg,
SJW 600mg,
NSI-189 20-40mg

Sides:
- Insomnia - I can sleep only like 4-5,5 at most hours per night ( I don't know if this is related to taking GABA but my sleep since I started taking it is worse?),
- ED - I think this is linked to my prostate/prostatitis which is aching like 75% of the time now (I will soon visit a PT who is experienced in prostatitis),
- Emotional Blunting - I have certainly less emotions at the moment,
- Low Libido - Sometimes I think about sex, especially with my gf around but my ED and shrinkage is making me not to do it,
- Penile Shrinkage - No change, still thinner and the head is not hard like it was,
- Low grade depression/anxiety/mood change - It is definitely the worst when i wake up,
- Gut/deffecation issues - Poo quality is not as good as before fin.
- Chest, pubic I think all body hair has thinned out.

Thanks
Hormones24-10-2020.png

8rnqT6j

Cooper

“POST FINASTERIDE/5ARi SYNDROME CURE

I just thought I’d make this method public, I’m confident it works - I’ve used it with close to 15 clients now with complete remission.

Finasteride is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, it prevents the conversion of T > DHT via that enzyme. However that enzyme is also responsible for conversion of other hormones, namely neurosteroids in the brain. So by using a 5ARi you inhibit not only DHT but also allopregnenolone production - as well as other neurosteroids but we’ll focus on allopregnenolone.
Allopregnenolone is the 5-alpha reduced version of pregnenolone and is a potent GABA-A agonist. It has tremendous anxiolytic, anti-depressant and pro sleep potential. More importantly it’s a major regulator of libido.
Hence 5ARi > low allopregnenolone > libido issue > post-fina syndrome.

So why does libido not return upon cessation of finasteride/5ARi? Because steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR) expression is semi-permanently down-regulated - I’ll explain more in a later post.

We can increase StAR expression via HCG. Low dose. 150iu every other day. After a few weeks libido (and mood, sleep, etc) will return, after a few months you can come off HCG if you wish.

Yes HCG, even at this low dose, will increase your e2 mildly - keep an eye on it if your prone to e2 sides.

Other 5AR inhibitors to avoid; dutasteride, saw palmetto, lions mane, coconut oil, accutane, pumpkin seed oil.

TLDR: if you have post fina syndrome take 150iu HCG EOD for 3 months.”

- quote olive

Hello sir, would you say i should go for HCG instead of Enclomiphene Citrate treatment for my Post Accutane Syndrome?

I have similar sexual symptoms as PFS patients to a milder degree. My bloods and story are in this thread. You can search it by my name. We know that Enclomiphene acts like Estrogen agonist on bones and other tissues, so im concerned about this and thought about HCG which has even benefits for that areas.

However, im also scared to supress my own LH due to HCG. Enclomiphene does the opposite. But has its own side effects.
So, if i use HCG will LH come back to normal naturally? Is there any HPTA supression or damage due to HCG?

Thanks

Fidelio

Hello sir, would you say i should go for HCG instead of Enclomiphene Citrate treatment for my Post Accutane Syndrome?

I have similar sexual symptoms as PFS patients to a milder degree. My bloods and story are in this thread. You can search it by my name. We know that Enclomiphene acts like Estrogen agonist on bones and other tissues, so im concerned about this and thought about HCG which has even benefits for that areas.

However, im also scared to supress my own LH due to HCG. Enclomiphene does the opposite. But has its own side effects.
So, if i use HCG will LH come back to normal naturally? Is there any HPTA supression or damage due to HCG?

Thanks
That’s not my post I copy and pasted it from a guy called olive. But he has other posts on accutane and it seems different to 5ar syndrome. He says accutane lowers androgen receptor expression, cure is l-carnitine injections. 10mg/kg body weight after carb rich meal.

OP
J

JoeKool

There's several theories on the shrinkage and it's likely a conglomeration of multiple factors, all of which repair with LH.

Early on in pfs, our body's nervous system are thrown out of whack. We've all had anxiety issues and sleep Issues. You've probably never been almost attacked by a lion, but if you were about to be attacked and had that fight or flight cortisol & adrenaline dump and thought to look down at your penis, it'd be shrunk. Now imagine that 24 hours a day. Again, I’m trying to point out a portion of the overall issue.

LH is responsible for creating many neurosteroids that the blood tests don’t properly show. These have to be in the brain to work.

2nd, the androgen receptors were damaged or down regulated. The penile skin is loaded with ARs which is why it feels different during sexual arousal and why, during pfs, it feels like rubber or the same type of skin as touching your forearm. These receptors need both estrogen and dht to respond and function, both hormones we’ve thrown out of whack with 5ari. @gord those are two reasons I believe cause the shrinkage and has reversed for me.

@John W i did not have waves like that. So far, it definitely appears everyone’s different as you’re seeing results sooner than I did but others have reported good improvements in some areas while none in others. I can’t recall any saying good improvements in some and bad in others. But you’re still very early and I’m hoping you have more better days than bad, while those bad days disappear soon enough.

Just to reiterate to all, you don’t have to worry about hcg shutting you down or use more products to cycle off hcg. Dr Gordon did another video, YouTube search asc episode 11 & he again describes that Lh is responsible for like 30 steroids in the brain. No one knows where each of our starting points are.

Cooper

That’s not my post I copy and pasted it from a guy called olive. But he has other posts on accutane and it seems different to 5ar syndrome. He says accutane lowers androgen receptor expression, cure is l-carnitine injections. 10mg/kg body weight after carb rich meal.

Wait where did you hear this L-Carnitine PAS cure? Also, does this means that maybe the issue is not systemic but tissue spesific AR damage? Like maybe only my prostate tissue got damaged and my facial bones and puberty development didn't get damage?

madis l

Trust me... I had all of them things. I went without an erection ... it is very recoverable. They weren’t creams, they were just topical supplements and just applied to the base of the feet usually. I’m fairly certain the symptoms are not all from damaged/weakened tissue as much as it might seem that way. Strongly suggest investing in a near far red light and pointing that at the genitals for 10-15 minutes a few times a week. I don’t have any specific evidence to back this up but I felt this. I understand your worry but as someone who has come from hell with it I can tell you that side of it is definitely recoverable... I can see how HCG and others like it can speed the recovery though.
red light therapy seems to lower dht in some tissue (the scalp) , don't you think it's a bit risky ?

madis l

Wait where did you hear this L-Carnitine PAS cure? Also, does this means that maybe the issue is not systemic but tissue spesific AR damage? Like maybe only my prostate tissue got damaged and my facial bones and puberty development didn't get damage?
i think you need to add some probiotics + anti inflammatory supps if you think the problem lies in your prostate/gut

madis l

Just seen this in the italian forum (i'm not italian so i'm using the translator for the paragraph ) , i think whatever our opinion of melcangi's upcoming study is , we need to contribute into this , he's basically the only person in the medical department who's showing real interest in pfs , it would be a shame if we let him down , original post is here VERSO UNA TERAPIA, nuovo studio Università di Milano

" Dear Forum Users,
as I mentioned at the beginning of the year, a new study is planned which will be conducted by Prof. Melcangi Roberto at the Neuroendocrinology laboratory of the Department of Famacological and Biomolecular Sciences of the University of Milan.
The aim of the study is to verify in the animal model whether the symptoms induced by PFS regress, even partially, through the administration of Pure Allopregnanolone (it's different to anologue like sage) . In particular, the GUT microbiome and neurosteroid levels in rats will be examined after administration.
This study turns out to be very important because, as you know, it was found that all PFS patients have low levels of Allopregnanolone and this could really represent the turning point of Post Finasteride Syndrome.
As I said to those who were present in February at the meeting with Prof Melcangi in Milan, in order to launch this important study, the financial support of all of us is necessary. As you know, the world of research has very high costs and the number of people suffering from this syndrome in the world (fortunately or unfortunately in this case) is very small.
The research will be funded in part by the Post Finasteride Syndrome Foundation and in part with the contribution that each of us will be able to make.
UNTIL WE WILL BE ABLE TO SET SIDE A MINIMUM AMOUNT REQUIRED UNFORTUNATELY THE SEARCH WILL NOT START.

The easiest way to start the collection, I thought it might be to pay directly to the current account of the Finasteride Victims Association, whose IBAN is as follows:
IT63S0503412000000000010517
indicating in the reason for payment "UniMi Research Contribution" and communicating via email that you have made the donation at [email protected]

If all of us paid at least € 500 each by the end of this year, the research could start in the first months of next year. The budget for this study is 30 thousand euros.
I will also undertake to write on PropeciaHelp to raise awareness among young people who live in other countries and across the border to do the same.
If anyone is aware of organizations and foundations willing to support research, they are obviously welcome.
If the search does not start because the sufficient amount of money has not been collected (which obviously I do not wish), I will undertake to return the entire sums paid to each of you.
It is now important to join forces and I trust in your commitment to contribute in this sense because greater serenity for our future could depend on this.
I am obviously available as always for any clarifications and / or information "

Last edited:

CureOrCause

For me it's clear where the science should be, either characterising brain, sexual parts, or experimenting with humans, everything else feels like their are draining us out.

This rat thing is such a waste of time, the rat won't tell you if his brain fog is gone, or if his d*ck is back to baseline, or even if he feels like in PFS in the first place.

Another bad joke seems Dr mark Gordon, goes around saying every PFS has actually hit their head so then he can reinforce his previous work, while getting one to pay +5k before one can see what he is capable of doing. Just cashing in on our despair. Never heard of anyone cured by him, many are disappointed though.

Enzote2

For me it's clear where the science should be, either characterising brain, sexual parts, or experimenting with humans, everything else feels like their are draining us out.

This rat thing is such a waste of time, the rat won't tell you if his brain fog is gone, or if his d*ck is back to baseline, or even if he feels like in PFS in the first place.

Another bad joke seems Dr mark Gordon, goes around saying every PFS has actually hit their head so then he can reinforce his previous work, while getting one to pay +5k before one can see what he is capable of doing. Just cashing in on our despair. Never heard of anyone cured by him, many are disappointed though.

It is only because of the regulations. There can not be a study in which they will inject something to a human without testing for severe adverse reactions.

Sure if we would like to then we can order Allopregnanolone from eu, china (and then test it in 3rd party lab) and then inject it into ourselves. For that we would need someone who is experienced in this matter. I was thinking about this but who would have help me? I'm sure I would have to do this on my own. In USA they are using "Zulresso" injection over 2.5 days with variable dosage over time. Specific protocol is available in the internet.

madis l

He'll experiment on pfs patients right after the study , it's just a measure of precaution to experiment on animals first before jumping into human experimentations (it's also a matter of regulation , he's not allowed to experiment on humans first ), melcangi has 30 years of researches into his book , i'm sure he's much more equiped than people with no medical qualification ( basically all of us )

Last edited:

madis l

It is only because of the regulations. There can not be a study in which they will inject something to a human without testing for severe adverse reactions.

Sure if we would like to then we can order Allopregnanolone from eu, china (and then test it in 3rd party lab) and then inject it into ourselves. For that we would need someone who is experienced in this matter. I was thinking about this but who would have help me? I'm sure I would have to do this on my own. In USA they are using "Zulresso" injection over 2.5 days with variable dosage over time. Specific protocol is available in the internet.
Is zulresso pure allo ? when questioned melcangi said that sage 217 is just an anologue and it's administration is pointless as it's not pure allo

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals