8,000+ Calories Per Day And No Weight Gain

orewashin

There is nothing deceptive about what I am saying. Never did I say that I am some 2% body fat twink.
It's not possible to have 2% bf that I'm aware of. 4% is the absolute lowest, which bodybuilders can maintain for competitions, but usually they compete with 8%.

That being said, excess bodyfat is a sign of metabolic inefficiency. What you seemed to suggest was consuming that many calories in a state of relative leanness.

OP
I

Iraber

Why do you lie? That is a pure assumption. It is not my fault that you assumed that I am lean.
I am able to eat thousands of calories and not gain weight with 99-100 body temperature. That is the definition of a healthy metabolism.
And on your comment of excess fat, excess fat is a symptom of metabolic efficiency. Your metabolism is forced to become efficient when you are starving. my excess fat is on me probably due to the pain I put myself through with the snake diet because it crashed my metabolism. why the **** would the body store fat long term if i am constantly eating 8000+ calories per day? that theory makes no ******* sense and i debunked it by the way i eat.

OP
I

Iraber

upload_2020-6-26_17-5-25.png

nigma

How often do you urinate with that much fluid intake? Do you have meals or more snacking throughout the day?

SonOfEurope

Well bro whatever makes you feel good and healthy.

Even the Infantry Soldiers of 16-18 century Europe, like the Spanish Tercios and Louis XIV's battalions, who were physically active almost beyond human limits in endless marching and sieges, sustained themselves with 3,100 - 3,500 a day... You must have an incredible metabolism. Only keep it up if your body is OK with it....

Summer

It’s amazing that you can eat that much daily, but damn that’s an expensive diet.

Hans

Forum Supporter
It could be energy "wasting" through uncoupling proteins in the muscle. Paradoxically, some people can be lean eating tons of calories despite being hypothyroid, because of elevated UCP3 in the muscle (can't find the study right now).

Does the OP does anything with the calories? Seems very young, maybe some quirk related to growth or such; maybe he does not measure his weight and is gaining though?

Recoen

I’m addition to what @Hans said, you could be wasting organic acids (for example from TCA) to urine. Have you had an organic acids test?

jet9

Yes, that's exactly what I did to gain weight, but now I nearly stopped raising. Thanks. I accumulated mainly muscle but lost my clear 6 pack.
I will see if I will do one month of 4 L of full-fat milk if so I will report back. I just feel better with more fruits...
Matheus, could you please describe your high fruit diet? (that makes you feel best) What fruits, what else besides fruit, typical meals, etc.