TAURINE The Key To Restoring Metabolic Function?

I forget if you have tried Diamant.
If you put some on your temples and jugular veins area and go for a walk. Remind yourself to spread your vision out as far peripherally as possible, don't look down, smile. Check out how beautiful everything is.

I do this exact thing including the vision part. I put a couple drops in a small cup of coffee and it is the most beautiful thing. Seeing with your peripheral vision is part of alexander technique, they ask you to pretend your head is a giant eyeball and you are seeing with your whole face.

Aad

Anti-obesity effect of taurine through inhibition of adipogenesis in white fat tissue but not in brown fat tissue in a high-fat diet-induced obese mouse model.

Abstract
This study was conducted to evaluate the anti-obesity effects of long-term taurine supplementation in a mild obese ICR mouse model and to study the mechanism by which taurine induces weight loss. Three groups of male ICR mice were fed a normal chow diet, a high-fat diet (HFD), or an HFD supplemented with 2% taurine in drinking water for 28 weeks. Body weight was measured every week. Metabolic, behavioral, and physiological monitoring were carried out using PhenoMaster at 28 weeks. Interscapular brown fat (BAT), inguinal white fat tissue (WAT), and quadriceps muscle were analyzed and compared to assess the change of gene expression related to adipogenesis. Taurine supplementation showed the trend of anti-obesity effect in ICR mice fed an HFD for 28 weeks. HFD-fed mice did not show significant difference of oxygen consumption (VO2), energy expenditure (EE), respiratory exchange rate (RER), and locomotive activity compared with those of normal chow diet fed mice. The expression of adipogenesis-related genes such as PPAR-α, PPAR-γ, C/EBP-α, C/EBP-β, and AP2 increased in BAT and WAT, but not in muscle tissue. Taurine supplementation showed the downregulation of these genes in WAT but not in BAT or muscle. Consistently, the expression of taurine transporter (TauT) and adipocyte-specific genes such as adiponectin, leptin, and IL-6 was regulated in a similar pattern by taurine supplementation. Long-term taurine supplementation causes weight loss, most likely by inhibiting adipogenesis in WAT. TauT expression may be involved in the expression of various genes regulated by taurine supplementation.

Amazoniac

- TAURINE The Key To Restoring Metabolic Function?

- Decrease of Urinary Taurine in Essential Hypertension

upload_2019-9-13_7-55-47.png

3000 umol: 375 mg
2000 umol: 250 mg
1000 umol: 125 mg

- Metabolism of [35S]Taurine in Man (!)

D

Deleted member 5487

Taurine is one of the best things you can take.

Purly from a bile perspective. Everyone with poor metabolism can greatly benfits.

1) Bile will wipe out the bad bacteria and greatly reduce the burden on the liver. This is why people think taurine "cleans" the liver, but it is secondary. The liver is then able to function at youthful levels and regulate metabolism and hormones and people start dropping fat(like 180 degree health link on page 1).
2) The increase in glycogen is also a due to reduce.
3) Better than finastride
4) Great sulfur source
..etc. List continue...

I

Vinny

Taurine is not they "Key" to restoring metabolic funtion.

What it does is greatly lower Adrenaline, one of the main culprets preventing you from having a decent metabolic rate, liver glycogen, and oxidative metabolism.

Try quiting caffeine for a few days and see how long you can go between meals. A Long TIME.

Taurine increases liver glycogen, becuase it lowers adrenaline. Lowered Adrenaline lowers the release of FFA, which restore insulin sentitivity.

So Taurine, Lowered caffeine, and red light basking will do wonders for you.

If you must drink caffeine, you have to do it right. With Taurine, sugar, and cream. After meals.

The 6% increase energy requirements after a mere 50mg will shift most of you into adrenaline and cortisol after 30 minutes.
---
Very well put, thanks a lot.
How much Taurine would you recommend per day, and how to take it - before/after meal, morning/evening etc.
Thanks

Mauritio

ursidae

Is it possible for taurine to cause mood disturbances and why would that happen?

Frankdee20

Is it possible for taurine to cause mood disturbances and why would that happen?

It can, either by using up sugar reserves (it can cause hypoglycemia type reactions) or by being an inhibitory neurotransmitter itself (some say binds to GABA receptors but it may have its own)....

ursidae

It can, either by using up sugar reserves (it can cause hypoglycemia type reactions) or by being an inhibitory neurotransmitter itself (some say binds to GABA receptors but it may have its own)....
Thanks. It’s probably the second for me, I’m never hypoglycaemic

GorillaHead

I noticed taurine cures my back acne. But when i stop it comes back. What could be the mechanism here?

Nighteyes

I noticed taurine cures my back acne. But when i stop it comes back. What could be the mechanism here?
I remember gbolduev talking about high free copper being the cause of acne. Taurine lowers free copper. How is your meat intake? Magnesium is important for copper regulation as well

ursidae

I remember gbolduev talking about high free copper being the cause of acne. Taurine lowers free copper. How is your meat intake? Magnesium is important for copper regulation as well
I’d think it lowers it due to the sulfur, on the mineral wheel

Last edited:

GorillaHead

I wonder if like Nate says the taurine allows the copper to be utilized.

just cause copper and cueroplasm in serum drop and excretion of copper occurs that doesn’t necessarily mean taurine is blocking the utilization and function of copper

FitnessMike

i just started taurine and first impression is that it seems to lower stress during the day, also **** is burning when pooping? poop is greener too from bile?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals