Custom Amino Blend Group Buy

Tzheng2012

Oh thats good to hear. Glad hes ok now. Well i may just give it a shot. Any reason its in capsules though rather than powder? Seems like its a lot of capsules to take and makes for a bulky product

Kang

Oh thats good to hear. Glad hes ok now. Well i may just give it a shot. Any reason its in capsules though rather than powder? Seems like its a lot of capsules to take and makes for a bulky product

If you'd ever taken pure amino acids you wouldn't need to ask :)

They are incredibly bitter, so much so that it's very difficult to hide. We prefer not to add any bull**** to our product than to risk a negative outcome.
My 73 yo dad takes them, as does my 9 yo niece... normally 1-2 at a time. I can pop ten in my mouth and swallow them easily. The caps are not that large, only "00" size.

Tzheng2012

Ive taken some arginine and glutamine before. I can usually tolerate anything. When i take msm i just spoon a gram into my mouth and chase with water. That stuff is strong i tell you.

I guess capsules arent a big deal, by bulky i meant like takes a lot of space. I was just wondering if its not too healthy to take so many veggie caps, but maybe its no problem since its just cellulose.

Kang

Ive taken some arginine and glutamine before. I can usually tolerate anything. When i take msm i just spoon a gram into my mouth and chase with water. That stuff is strong i tell you.

I guess capsules arent a big deal, by bulky i meant like takes a lot of space. I was just wondering if its not too healthy to take so many veggie caps, but maybe its no problem since its just cellulose.

Why would you take arginine? That promotes excess NO....

Actually not bulky. Our 1800 cap bottle is the size of a 2lb bottle of protein but would last you between 1-3 months depending on dosing.

Tzheng2012

Why would you take arginine? That promotes excess NO....

Actually not bulky. Our 1800 cap bottle is the size of a 2lb bottle of protein but would last you between 1-3 months depending on dosing.

I just experimented with arginine many years back just for the supposed benefits to weight lifting. Before i knew about ray peats ideas.

800mRepeats

If you'd ever taken pure amino acids you wouldn't need to ask :)

They are incredibly bitter, so much so that it's very difficult to hide. We prefer not to add any bull**** to our product than to risk a negative outcome.
My 73 yo dad takes them, as does my 9 yo niece... normally 1-2 at a time. I can pop ten in my mouth and swallow them easily. The caps are not that large, only "00" size.

I recently received a bottle and will post my impressions once I've had time to see how it works. :):

Meanwhile ... I wish they were actually 00 capsules; the batch I received is smaller than that. This surprised me, as I figured it would likely be 00, given the dosage requirements. I think would be nice if they were 00 as one could take fewer capsules; although, I will say that they're nice and easy to swallow by the handful. o_O
Amino Pro capsule on the left; 00 capsule on the right ...

Attachments

• 2017-11-29 18.33.19.jpg
    2017-11-29 18.33.19.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 56

Tzheng2012

What will your coworkers think when your popping handfuls of white pills during your lunch break

Kang

I recently received a bottle and will post my impressions once I've had time to see how it works. :):

Meanwhile ... I wish they were actually 00 capsules; the batch I received is smaller than that. This surprised me, as I figured it would likely be 00, given the dosage requirements. I think would be nice if they were 00 as one could take fewer capsules; although, I will say that they're nice and easy to swallow by the handful. o_O
Amino Pro capsule on the left; 00 capsule on the right ...

Thank you for the correction :) I recall we went with a smaller capsule to ensure that everyone could take them.

Mito

My wife and I, along with many others, have used as many as 20 caps/ dose and as many as 60 total caps per day. Normally my wife and I use an average of 30 caps per day divided into single doses of 6-10 caps.
When you dose 60 total caps per day, is that on top of typical dietary protein (for example 80-100 grams) or do you keep dietary protein low when using that high dose?

Kang

When you dose 60 total caps per day, is that on top of typical dietary protein (for example 80-100 grams) or do you keep dietary protein low when using that high dose?

Ive been on as little as 60 caps as my only protein other than incidental in my carbs. Now I normally use 30+ a day with food that includes protein.

Cirion

Just found this gem of a thread. Amazed it doesn't have more hits. Totally buying this now and trying out. I had been looking for ways to deplete tryptophan, histidine, cystine, methionine, ammonia, phosphorus etc. without going on a protein fast and I found it. Gold.

Bumping it for great justice.

O

oldfriend

What happened to Impower Amino Pro? I was buying semi-regularly from Amazon and it has been marked 'currently unavailable' for several weeks. No response from email support either.

jdrop

What happened to Impower Amino Pro? I was buying semi-regularly from Amazon and it has been marked 'currently unavailable' for several weeks. No response from email support either.
They are stocked again, but does not seem to be on Amazon.

Kang

Any current coupons?

Guys, I apologize. We get very little feedback or questions here and so I check it infrequently. We can be reached quickly via FB, IG or email.

There is a trial bottle code for RPF members, the code is RPFTRIAL15 - gives you 15% any size order but this is usually enough to cover the shipping on one bottle within the USA and some of Canada.
If you want to order volume i.e. 6, 10, or 20+ bottles we have a sliding scale discount of up to 30% off.

Let me know if this helps or hit me up with any questions.

Facebook: Impower Life
Medium: IMPOWER Life
Instagram: Login • Instagram
Twitter: https://twitter.com/impowerlife
Pinterest: IMPOWER Life (IMPOWERLife) on Pinterest
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/impowerlife/
LBRY (videos): IMPOWER.life
YouTube: IMPOWER Life
Email: [email protected]

Kang

Just found this gem of a thread. Amazed it doesn't have more hits. Totally buying this now and trying out. I had been looking for ways to deplete tryptophan, histidine, cystine, methionine, ammonia, phosphorus etc. without going on a protein fast and I found it. Gold.

Bumping it for great justice.

Thank you @Cirion let me know if you need anything.