Desiccated Liver

Peater Pan

I do the exact same thing, but I let it fully thaw in the fridge over night then chop it up with a knife and swallow it down with some coffee (or water with a splash of vinegar). It goes down very easy (even with very small sips of liquid) and I have never been sick from weekly raw liver in 2 years. I think it's very safe. The raw liver should be very deep red and look very juicy. It will stay good for a few days in an air tight container (longer is even fine, but it gets a bit fermented/funky, but still perfectly save aslong as there is no mold).

For me it digest very well like this. I have heard from some people though that really hate liver and they don't digest it well this way, I guess cause they loath it so much that they don't generate enough digestive juices for it.
It's in the fridge! I may caramelize up a batch of buttery onions, really soft and then toss it all together with plenty of salt and some sherry vinegar? Chocolate milk on the side?

Happycat

Just wondering, if you want to eat liver to get the benefits of extra copper, vitamin A, etc, but really hate the taste, should you actually eat it? Isn't your body trying to tell you something if you are just forcing it down (holding the nose)?
I don't know, I really want to eat it but hate the taste and hate how I feel afterwards: slow digestion, gallbladder pain, poor sleep.

I just spent a lot of money on organic grass fed beef liver, only to find out it tastes just as bad as cheap liver.

Might have to try the raw frozen liver idea that was mentioned here, but I would still need to hold my nose. :rolleyes:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals