Androsterone On Jaw?

Kunta Kente

I used 2 drops of andersterone yesterday. 1 for each side of my mandible (jawline). Will this have any effect? I am 18, almost 19.

milkboi

No, I don't think such a small dose applied topically will be doing anything noticeable

Zigzag

What are you even trying to achieve? Are you recessed? Double jaw surgery, that's about it.

equipoise

What are you even trying to achieve? Are you recessed? Double jaw surgery, that's about it.

Thank you.

Folks here are pretty delusional about bone growth past puberty. It's just not gonna happen. Don't confuse lowering body fat with growing bone. It's an illusion.
I'm not sure about K2 though, the cheekbones part.

Pretty much the only true solution is goin under.

Zigzag

Thank you.

Folks here are pretty delusional about bone growth past puberty. It's just not gonna happen. Don't confuse lowering body fat with growing bone. It's an illusion.
I'm not sure about K2 though, the cheekbones part.

Pretty much the only true solution is goin under.
I used to cope with that too. Past puberty any change to bone mass will take ages to be seen and when it comes to how they're positioned...well, you have entire puberty to chew hard and not breathe through your mouth. If someone is not happy about their jaw it's probably the weak prenatal androgen exposure and terrible environment in the childhood. Their only chance is to drop massive amounts of $$$ and pray that the surgeries go well.

equipoise

I used to cope with that too. Past puberty any change to bone mass will take ages to be seen and when it comes to how they're positioned...well, you have entire puberty to chew hard and not breathe through your mouth. If someone is not happy about their jaw it's probably the weak prenatal androgen exposure and terrible environment in the childhood. Their only chance is to drop massive amounts of $$$ and pray that the surgeries go well.

Aye. Personally I'm contempt with my bone mass, it is above average. Not if only I finally cracked the code and learned what keeps my face lean.

It is so random. Sometimes undersleeping and low calories keep it very lean (but not sickly looking) and sometimes when I do everything right and I feel amazing I have a puffed face.

The lower the water retention in face is the better I look.

T

TheBeard

I used 2 drops of andersterone yesterday. 1 for each side of my mandible (jawline). Will this have any effect? I am 18, almost 19.

It doesn't work like that.
Hormones have to pass though the bloodstream first and be processed by the liver, they don't act locally when applied locally.

You can still develop until 25 just like the other guy who asked the same question as you a few days ago.
Your best bet is massive doses of androgens for the next 6 years.

And no, a few drops of a weak androgen are not going to cut it...

Zigzag

Aye. Personally I'm contempt with my bone mass, it is above average. Not if only I finally cracked the code and learned what keeps my face lean.

It is so random. Sometimes undersleeping and low calories keep it very lean (but not sickly looking) and sometimes when I do everything right and I feel amazing I have a puffed face.

There's some evidence that tretinoin burns through white fat tissue. You might want to take a look at that.

So, maybe the puffed up look is the actual health look.

Hormones have to pass though the bloodstream first and be processed by the liver, they don't act locally when applied locally.

You can still develop until 25 just like the other guy who asked the same question as you a few days ago.

Locally applied steroids do have effects where they are put I think. Topically administered stuff skips phase 1 liver passes and has some effects on the skin itself. Would it not have to in order to go from the skin to have it metabolized ultimately down the line anyways? I mean there is no warp point from the skin to the liver phases with no direct synthesizing or etc. in some form (I am no expert but I think this seems sensible to me). There are even saturation points theorized about when putting too much of 'X' steroid in 'Y' location, opening up the understanding that different application points can even have slightly different "effects" sometimes. Sure it doesn't magically have an overall effect in all nearby tissues/etc. where you place it but the skin being a carrier must have some more direct effects in a localized sense I would assume, which could show itself as some skin-tissue-metabolized augmentation of sorts.

And I think you technically "develop" lifelong -- just that by 25-35 most people are already getting to subpar health status in many ways already, especially in "the West" at least. Plus how far along you "develop" and how noticeable it is comes down to how you approach the possibility of physiological change anyways. Since most people have no idea about all of these theories discussed here from metabolism to bioelectrics to etc. it is no surprise most tend to not see many changes past whenever they reach their initial "growth peak" which is probably even before 25 I'd say given the increasingly lackluster health and environmental bashing people take which makes them mature faster and possibly then die sooner or have more likelihood of such.

Most guys I know who "stopped growing" significantly in general (including myself) did so before even 22-23. I do not believe in a magical "stopping point" so I attribute this peak in some ways of growth as more along the lines of what we speak of here -- hormones, environment, diet, health status, inflammation and physiological structure/maintenance given these things and more. You might see inflammation, water retention, bloat and etc. as more "growth" over time/in aging in how it appears but that is not optimal or ideal I don't think anyways.

But I'm sure many could fill the gaps in how this works properly in way better ways than I can.

Ableton

Undersleeping lowers prolactin
Facial leanness is kinda counter intuitive because what makes your face lean in the short term (adrenaline, fasting, cardio, salt avoidance, undersleeping) compromises your health (thyroid mostly) mid to long term and bloats you up more

Momado965

Massive doses of androgens meaning what exactly? 50-100mg Androsterone/dht or 600-1000mg testosterone?

Chad_Catholic

All my friends who have taken steroids have definitely gotten wider and larger jaws, so I would say go for it. In fact, I would even take very high doses to stimulate the body to produce the intended result. My theory is that the body needs sufficient testosterone to achieve its maximum physical potential, and those whose bodies did not produce enough testosterone at puberty were stunted in growth.

All my friends who have taken steroids have definitely gotten wider and larger jaws, so I would say go for it. In fact, I would even take very high doses to stimulate the body to produce the intended result. My theory is that the body needs sufficient testosterone to achieve its maximum physical potential, and those whose bodies did not produce enough testosterone at puberty were stunted in growth.

Nah, that's not believable at all honestly. How do you explain some guys who have pedomorphic, baby-esque faces despite years of running test, tren, masteron, etc.? It isn't like every guy has a fixed blueprint, and roiding/specific hormones/etc. just activates the "look like a masculine stud.exe" and that's it, else >90% of guys would roid instantly.

If it was that easy then every guy would just shoot up some gear and come out looking like GigaChad at the end -- but from all I've seen it only affects muscle/water, not bone. Roids -- typically aromatizing -- are what create the mass/damage/activate muscle genes, but their effects on bone/masculine face structure is zilch in most guys.

Also, this doesn't explain square jawed women who are presumably in the normal range of women for testosterone levels, which are likely LOW objectively. If test. or hormones in excess is what "shaped up" the big lower-third, do explain how more than a handful of girls have strong jaws too, even stronger than guys.

If it was test that wouldn't make sense -- women produce many fold less test than men but can have way stronger/bigger lower-thirds than guys sometimes. If this was pre-natal then, does this apply to women too? I'm not buying the whole "high hormones create masculine looks" theory -- it falls apart easily when you see post-pubertal men cruising or blasting insanely high exogenous hormones and never seeing even a millimeter of mandible change in any direction, volume, angle, etc. Also, even if it is determined in the womb, you'd have to use the same argument for square jawed women too, or explain that aside.

For all I know it could have way more to do with energetic balance, growth hormones, neck/head posture -- hell, maybe even a "square jaw gene" exists (kinda joking, but still).

Last edited:

Chad_Catholic

Nah, that's not believable at all honestly. How do you explain some guys who have pedomorphic, baby-esque faces despite years of running test, tren, masteron, etc.? It isn't like every guy has a fixed blueprint, and roiding/specific hormones/etc. just activates the "look like a masculine stud.exe" and that's it, else >90% of guys would roid instantly.

If it was that easy then every guy would just shoot up some gear and come out looking like GigaChad at the end -- but from all I've seen it only affects muscle/water, not bone. Roids -- typically aromatizing -- are what create the mass/damage/activate muscle genes, but their effects on bone/masculine face structure is zilch in most guys.

Also, this doesn't explain square jawed women who are presumably in the normal range of women for testosterone levels, which are likely LOW objectively. If test. or hormones in excess is what "shaped up" the big lower-third, do explain how more than a handful of girls have strong jaws too, even stronger than guys.

If it was test that wouldn't make sense -- women produce many fold less test than men but can have way stronger/bigger lower-thirds than guys sometimes. If this was pre-natal then, does this apply to women too? I'm not buying the whole "high hormones create masculine looks" theory -- it falls apart easily when you see post-pubertal men cruising or blasting insanely high exogenous hormones and never seeing even a millimeter of mandible change in any direction, volume, angle, etc. Also, even if it is determined in the womb, you'd have to use the same argument for square jawed women too, or explain that aside.

For all I know it could have way more to do with energetic balance, growth hormones, neck/head posture -- hell, maybe even a "square jaw gene" exists (kinda joking, but still).
I don't think that it's that unbelievable since men grow their penises after puberty by using DHT cream at the base of their penises. Also, while women need more estrogen, they still need testosterone, so the lack of a jawline in women could be attributed to the same thing.