Why Focus On Nano In Food But Not In Skies?

RealNeat

Geoengineering needs to exit the "conspiracy" and become much more mainstream. It's so obvious. A true telling of the times when people are fact checked for what they observe with their own eyes.

I feel the difference mentally, emotionally and nasally when they are spraying before I actually see the trails.

I know they are spraying because of the way I feel rather than the other way around.

Any more resources and stories people have would be appreciated.

We avoid nano scale things, the dangers of which are pointed out by Rays previous article "Particles in Context" , but this is a whole new level of forced "medical" intervention.

Regina

Geoengineering needs to exit the "conspiracy" and become much more mainstream. It's so obvious. A true telling of the times when people are fact checked for what they observe with their own eyes.

I feel the difference mentally, emotionally and nasally when they are spraying before I actually see the trails.

I know they are spraying because of the way I feel rather than the other way around.

We avoid nano scale things, the dangers of which are pointed out by Rays previous article "Particles in Context" , but this is a whole new level of forced "medical" intervention.

True that. I am in Florida right now. It is completely ridiculous. Every single day the planes (serco) go back n forth all day long pumping trails.
There are zero clear days, just heavy gray stuff up above. Today I saw the bizarre dash lines.
The palm tress all look diseased.

btw, what the heck is this?
Ancile
Select a country (US vs China, for example) and see the population and then see the 2025 forecast.

Clueless on this, so, is this weather control or far more 'sinister' activity??
What is the 'motivation'?:confused:, guess I'll check the posted link.

Lejeboca

btw, what the heck is this?
Ancile
Select a country (US vs China, for example) and see the population and then see the 2025 forecast.

Apparently, deagel's recent forecast for the US population has improved by about 50% from theirs of 2016 according to this page Deagel Population Projections | Their Sources Are the ‘deep state’, CIA, US Department of Defense, US Department of State and World Bank contributing data for their forecasts | Rockerfeller Depopulation Agenda | Bill Gates Is Trying to Kill You | Look At Your Countries Population Projections

(The page seems credible with the supporting links and quotations. But I cannot tell for sure.)

Regina

Clueless on this, so, is this weather control or far more 'sinister' activity??
What is the 'motivation'?:confused:, guess I'll check the posted link.
the technology is there to squirt whatever they want all over the earth.
Apparently, deagel's recent forecast for the US population has improved by about 50% from theirs of 2016 according to this page Deagel Population Projections | Their Sources Are the ‘deep state’, CIA, US Department of Defense, US Department of State and World Bank contributing data for their forecasts | Rockerfeller Depopulation Agenda | Bill Gates Is Trying to Kill You | Look At Your Countries Population Projections

(The page seems credible with the supporting links and quotations. But I cannot tell for sure.)
:nailbiting:

Capt Nirvana

Ray Peat — to his credit — seems silent on this subject!

Regina

Ray Peat — to his credit — seems silent on this subject!
Why would "silent" be to his credit; if indeed he has some motivation to be silent on it.
btw:

Attakai

During the Icelandic volcano eruption back in 2010 they had to stop all air traffic for over a week in Europe.
Felt literally zero difference.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

During the Icelandic volcano eruption back in 2010 they had to stop all air traffic for over a week in Europe.
Felt literally zero difference.
probably because the volcanic ash was also toxic.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Great interview. (although I thought he was talking to a robot).
So Dane does not think a mini ice age is coming?
Yeah that's the way wise traditions podcasts are, she must edit the interview so it's short and to the point without too much chatter, comes off robotic though.

It seems Dane thinks global warming is real and made worse/ unpredictable by spraying.

yerrag

Larry Page is in New Zealand now. A harbinger maybe of elite migration to New Zealand eventually?

When they can change the weather with confidence, could they make the weather destroy crops in the Northern Hemisphere and spare the Southern Hemisphere, where New Zealand is? And wipe off a large part of earth's population? If they can't perfect it, the gene injection will still run its course. If they can get a perfect storm together, the faster the timeline. They are on a steady course anBut d it is not a matter of if but of when.

The geoengineering continues unchallenged as they own the skies. They can only experiment on skies that are friendly to them though. But it may be enough space for them to affect territories that aren't friendly. How do we know if recent storms in China that caused two dams to break isn't due to geoengineering?

That they are doing this on the sly means it's not for science and they have long-term goals, and these would jive with their NWO plans.

We'll just have to keep track of weird weather patterns and see where they hit. If it keeps hitting China, or Iran, or Russia, or Yemen, or Cuba, or Nicaragua, then it would look more and more like they're getting close. They may also hit more and more Red states. If Mexico doesn't toe the line, Mexico may get hit as well.

We shall see in the years ahead. Remember these countries.

Messing with the weather may be a stealth weapon of huge power. Concealed, the Zionists would have plausible deniability when it sinks China's first homegrown aircraft carrier. Or strikes China's nuclear power plants.

yerrag

Wasn't it not too long ago when it seemed China wasn't playing along with the COVID scam in China? Now they are scared of the Delta variant and their ports for exports are suffering the effects of lockdowns.

And just recently China suffered two dams being broken from storms. Thankfully, it wasn't the Three River Gorge Dam that broke.

Hmmm... Were those two dams a warning to China to play along with the COVID scam or else...?

Maybe the Zionists have already perfected their weather engineering R&D already?

Stay tuned.

Regina

Wasn't it not too long ago when it seemed China wasn't playing along with the COVID scam in China? Now they are scared of the Delta variant and their ports for exports are suffering the effects of lockdowns.

And just recently China suffered two dams being broken from storms. Thankfully, it wasn't the Three River Gorge Dam that broke.

Hmmm... Were those two dams a warning to China to play along with the COVID scam or else...?

Maybe the Zionists have already perfected their weather engineering R&D already?

Stay tuned.
Nice dam ya got there. Be a shame if something were to happen to it.

Regina

Every day like this.
nothiinig_to_see_here.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals