Covid-19: Ohio Stands Up - Jon Rappoport Interviews Attorney Tom Renz

tankasnowgod

If you have heard about the Lawsuit that Tom Renz has filed against Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, you will likely want to listen to this interview with Jon Rappoport-

Link to Solari for when Youtube takes the video down-

Special Solari Report: Covid-19: Ohio Stands Up – Jon Rappoport Interviews Attorney Tom Renz – Solari Report

This Lawsuit could be critical, as Tom Renz is challenging both the Constitutionality of Lockdowns overall, and the "science" and data used to justify such actions.

He's already gotten to the point of discovery, which Renz states ""...After discovery, it doesn't matter [if] I win or not, someone will be able to win [big]" (This discussion starts about 20 minutes in)

If you know someone who is thinking of filing a lawsuit, or who owns a business that has been negatively impacted, or is an attorney or studies law, they would probably like to see this discussion, and follow the lawsuit closely.

@charlie

@achillea

Lejeboca

If you have heard about the Lawsuit that Tom Renz has filed against Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, you will likely want to listen to this interview with Jon Rappoport-

Link to Solari for when Youtube takes the video down-

Special Solari Report: Covid-19: Ohio Stands Up – Jon Rappoport Interviews Attorney Tom Renz – Solari Report

This Lawsuit could be critical, as Tom Renz is challenging both the Constitutionality of Lockdowns overall, and the "science" and data used to justify such actions.

He's already gotten to the point of discovery, which Renz states ""...After discovery, it doesn't matter [if] I win or not, someone will be able to win [big]" (This discussion starts about 20 minutes in)

If you know someone who is thinking of filing a lawsuit, or who owns a business that has been negatively impacted, or is an attorney or studies law, they would probably like to see this discussion, and follow the lawsuit closely.

@charlie

@achillea

Thanks! Will definitely take a listen.
Meanwhile, I've listened to Mr. Renz interviewed on ORN last week and it was already full of insights:

Geronimo

Oh my God I hope this works. This nonsense needs to not only stop, but to be exposed for the lie it is, with public convictions to follow all shown around the world. I pray this guy doesn't get into a "car accident".

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Pennsylvania is way ahead of Ohio. :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom