Hello, Just Joined

Happycat

I have been reading the forum for a few weeks and decided to join. :yellohello

Currently busy listening to all the Danny Roddy and Georgi podcasts, good stuff.

Peatful

I have been reading the forum for a few weeks and decided to join. :yellohello

Currently busy listening to all the Danny Roddy and Georgi podcasts, good stuff.
Hi-
If you have not already, visit ray peat dot com.
Welcome!

yerrag

Hi-
If you have not already, visit ray peat dot com.
Welcome!

I started with reading the articles there. There are lots of articles over the years. They are not the latest (for that subscribe to his newsletter), but reading enough of the articles there - don't try to read them all, but just use "site:raypeat.com subject" in Google search - to select one article to read each time - gives you a pretty good idea of Ray Peat's ideas and his way of thinking.

I find that Georgi and Danny's interviews to be a little over the top, meaning not for the novice, and when I began listening to interviews, I've found lighter interview to not have the effect of overwhelming me and going over my head. The interviews by Patrick Timpone on One Radio Network, by Jodelle Fit, and by the now-inactive Herb Doctor, to be right up my alley. After a while, you'll know when you've outgrown them when they seem to be about reinforcing what you already know, yet there are still small tidbits of new information that I find to be able to connect the dots for me.

When I jumped into the forum, I found it hard to blend into it because I had no "backstory" to what's being discussed. After a few months of reading his website, I found it easier for me to understand the discussions.

@Happycat welcome!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Peatful

Well said, @yerrag. And welcome, @Happycat!
Yes I agree.
I started two years or more before the Forum with his books “Nutrition for Women” and “From PMS to Menopause”.

I think jumping into the forum first would have been unfirm footing for me.

Vinny

Welcome in da club!

OP
Happycat

Happycat

Thank you.

I have also visited the ray peat website, thats where I started from.

Peatful: I have to say those two books 'nutrition for women ' and 'from pms to menopause' sound really good, must look up how to order them.

Peatful

Thank you.

I have also visited the ray peat website, thats where I started from.

Peatful: I have to say those two books 'nutrition for women ' and 'from pms to menopause' sound really good, must look up how to order them.
They are out of print iirc- but you may be able to find it in pdf form somewhere.
A bit dated data too- but typical amazing Peat content.