Affordable Source Of Pcpa (fenclonine)

milkboi

Any sources for this (best in Europe) that's not a chemical vendor that requires some kind of license? Otherwise I might have to start my own business soon :D

Gadsie

I just took a little PCPA again. I do think it may be toxic long term though because you can get an excess of tryptophan the same way PKU patients get an excess of phenylalanine

S-VV

Telotristat (ethyl) is a TPH inhibitor that's currently in use for carcinoid syndrome. I think this may be easier to get

iso1

Anybody knows of any fenclonine source ? Even alibaba have only 2-3 sellers, which are not reliable , while there are no options to choose.

Ideonaut

Yesterday I placed an order for pCPA and today I received an email informing me that the product was for research and development purposes only. They did not refuse to sell to me yet but did inquire what the end product would be. I responded that I was developing a topical skin care product and I was still in the development process. I guess I will wait and see the reply I get and post that for anyone interested.
Neither pCPA nor the other names for the stuff came up for me with a search on their site. Maybe they've stopped taking orders for it?

CalmAmygdala

Neither pCPA nor the other names for the stuff came up for me with a search on their site. Maybe they've stopped taking orders for it?
Check out this product on Alibaba App Achieve Chem-tech (Since 2008) Chemical material CAS 7424-00-2 DL-4-Chlorophenylalanine Fenclonine
Wholesale Achieve Chem-tech (Since 2008) Chemical material CAS 7424-00-2 DL-4-Chlorophenylalanine Fenclonine From m.alibaba.com
1626825656656.png

CalmAmygdala

What’s the typical dosage, like 1-2grams? That’s gonna be super expensive!
I’m trying to nail down dosage actually. I’ve seen people doing as little as 5-10 mg a day. I don’t need my serotonin in the absolute toilet. The dosages they used in studies had rats humping anything with a hole. I don’t need that level of depletion lol. Thinking about pulsing every 3 days. Open to experiences/feedback from others on dosage though. If anyone knows chime in!

NommyWommy

I’m trying to nail down dosage actually. I’ve seen people doing as little as 5-10 mg a day. I don’t need my serotonin in the absolute toilet. The dosages they used in studies had rats humping anything with a hole. I don’t need that level of depletion lol. Thinking about pulsing every 3 days. Open to experiences/feedback from others on dosage though. If anyone knows chime in!
Any updates?

milkboi