Had To Eliminate Yet Another Nutritive Food; How Do I Make This Stop?

Broken man

Hi @Broken man . I'm still having some ups and downs. I tried both the creatine monohydrate and HCL and got some stomach cramping and really dark urine so I'm not sure that's a good route for me at this time. Still a bit on the fence about the d mannose but I did get some cranberry juice, not sure if that will be enough to make a difference though. Still considering the LDN. I've joined the FB group and I'm reading up on there to see if that's my best next move. Currently I have ordered some dessicated bovine pancreas (and some other organs including liver) and plan to use that for a few weeks. I heard RP talking about dessicated pancreas one of his One Radio interviews and did some research, sounds promising. I've taken enzymes before without success though so I don't have especially high hopes but I do think it's worth a try for me. And possibly dessicated gallbladder as well.
How are you doing?
But overall are you doing good? The thing is that the more I try on my own the more I see that this forum is not good like it was before....that a reason I was not here for a while now. I tried some experiments with thyroid but the results are not consistent and sometimes get heart pain from it so I am very dissaponted. I am interested in few things but thx to Corona Its very risky to buy something, I ordered 3 things and nothing come to me and the Sellers just wrote me that it will take more time now. After LDN calmed my intestines , my focus is on weight loss that is huge problem for me.... My focus is especially on interleukin 10 and few things that should increase it. There is also chance that I get my hands on testosterone which would be big win for me because my Testosterone is low...... Wish you good luck .

Eggs were treating me good for a long time. Now when I eat them I get indigestion, stomach pain, and weirdly, I loose my voice and get a cough. Same thing happens if I eat liver.

I've already eliminated dairy (due to GERD), goat dairy (flares up psoriasis), wheat/gluten (I have Celiac), all starches (gallbadder/pancreas pain), melons (allergic to them), shellfish (allergic hives), greens and herbs (the ones that stimulate bile flow), pineapple (allergy), nightshades (give me rashes), gelatin/collagen (endotoxin and arginine excess causing headaches and shingles).

My guts are so messed up and I've already got severe malnutrition problems.

Despite all these issues though, my energy is pretty good, sleep is good, mentally I feel good besides scared about my future abilities to simply eat food.

Just wondering if anyone out there has dealt with this and/or else knows how to resolve it.
Is it even possible to resolve it?
I can't even imagine a day when I can drink milk again or have goat cheese. It'd be a miracle.

I am currently on many supp's which I want to get off but I would need to get the nutrients from foods which I can't eat.

Not sure if somebody already mentioned this, but i've noticed that egg WHITES make me feel slightly ill. Egg yolks make me feel good. Have you tried eating just yolks? I also agree with trying them raw in a smoothie, have you done that?

Ableton

I am basically spamming this in every thread but eliminate heated fats
Boil and steam your food
Its not the food, its the oil in the pan (maybe)
For me it is

OP
Zpol

Zpol

I am basically spamming this in every thread but eliminate heated fats
Boil and steam your food
Its not the food, its the oil in the pan (maybe)
For me it is

That's a very good point. Proteins and oils cooked directly on a high heat surface creates carcinogens . I do think fried eggs are the hardest to digest. I started cooking
the eggs in a starch free banana bread, using glass pans lined with parchment paper and am finding they digest much better.

But overall are you doing good?
I have been doing quite a lot better. I did some research into pancreatic enzymes, and enzymes in general. I've tried several enzyme supplements over the years but it was money down the drain, I got zero improvements. One day I was listening to a Jodelle Fit interview with RP and he mentioned a guy, Dr. Gonzalez, who basically cured pancreatic cancer with bovine pancreas. I decided to give it a try since I know my pancreas is in rough shape due to celiac. I get the Ancestral Supplements brand. I've had a definite improvement in abdominal pain and digestion.

Have you tried eating just yolks? I also agree with trying them raw in a smoothie, have you done that?
I have not tried just the yolks yet. I suppose it's worth a shot. I do want to try some raw eggs sometime but I'm little worried about salmonella, I know it's a remote possibility but it is a risk.

SOMO

Even butter and coconut oil?

Butter burns very easily and is not suited for high temperature cooking.

Butter is better suited for putting on food OR in pastries/baked goods.

That's a very good point. Proteins and oils cooked directly on a high heat surface creates carcinogens . I do think fried eggs are the hardest to digest. I started cooking
the eggs in a starch free banana bread, using glass pans lined with parchment paper and am finding they digest much better.

I have been doing quite a lot better. I did some research into pancreatic enzymes, and enzymes in general. I've tried several enzyme supplements over the years but it was money down the drain, I got zero improvements. One day I was listening to a Jodelle Fit interview with RP and he mentioned a guy, Dr. Gonzalez, who basically cured pancreatic cancer with bovine pancreas. I decided to give it a try since I know my pancreas is in rough shape due to celiac. I get the Ancestral Supplements brand. I've had a definite improvement in abdominal pain and digestion.

I have not tried just the yolks yet. I suppose it's worth a shot. I do want to try some raw eggs sometime but I'm little worried about salmonella, I know it's a remote possibility but it is a risk.

I would not consume raw egg white, but the yolk is safe to consume raw. The salmonella is on the eggshell/surface of the egg - I always wash my eggs before using them.

My favorite way to consume egg whites is in Meringue.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

I would not consume raw egg white, but the yolk is safe to consume raw. The salmonella is on the eggshell/surface of the egg - I always wash my eggs before using them.

My favorite way to consume egg whites is in Meringue

Thanks for the tips! Just the yolk raw is doable.

BearrrSoup

Eggs were treating me good for a long time. Now when I eat them I get indigestion, stomach pain, and weirdly, I loose my voice and get a cough. Same thing happens if I eat liver.

I've already eliminated dairy (due to GERD), goat dairy (flares up psoriasis), wheat/gluten (I have Celiac), all starches (gallbadder/pancreas pain), melons (allergic to them), shellfish (allergic hives), greens and herbs (the ones that stimulate bile flow), pineapple (allergy), nightshades (give me rashes), gelatin/collagen (endotoxin and arginine excess causing headaches and shingles).

My guts are so messed up and I've already got severe malnutrition problems.

Despite all these issues though, my energy is pretty good, sleep is good, mentally I feel good besides scared about my future abilities to simply eat food.

Just wondering if anyone out there has dealt with this and/or else knows how to resolve it.
Is it even possible to resolve it?
I can't even imagine a day when I can drink milk again or have goat cheese. It'd be a miracle.

I am currently on many supp's which I want to get off but I would need to get the nutrients from foods which I can't eat.
You aren't consuming corn, are you?

Or possibly the chickens eat gmo corn.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

You aren't consuming corn, are you?

Or possibly the chickens eat gmo corn.
No, I don't eat corn.
Unfortunately though, even organic pasture raised chickens are fed grain based feed occasionally (to supplement their natural diet when needed).
But I have found that after months of eating the egg shell powder with glycine and a bovine pancreas supplement, I have been able to tolerate eating whole eggs better.

LucyL

Patrick Timpone did several interviews with Dr. Gonzalez - Search Results for “gonzalez” | One Radio Network if you haven't heard them yet. Dr. Gonzalez did great work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals