Most Effective Way To Increase Glucose Oxidation

Luis aguilar

Hey yall
what are some very effective ways to put the brakes on fatty acid peroxidation and get the cells to start burning glucose for fuel?

Anything that has helped you in this process leave a comment below, any vitamins, minerals, supplements or anything help spread the knowledge

Jessie

What helped me the most was just changing my macros and sterlizing my gut. I decreased my dietary fat and increased dietary carbs. I focused on germicidal fibers like carrots and mushrooms, I also did 30 days of IF. Skipping a meal will starve any bacteria that has proliferated. Worked well for me, maybe not for everyone so proceed with caution.

The benefits of fasting are really predicated by how long you can draw on glycogen. If glycogen is being rapidly depleted due to stress, fasting probably will do more harm than good because FAO will be very active. So there's a diminishing return effect to fasting.

But clearing any bacterial overgrowth will typically have a profound effect on glucose metabolism. Your liver won't be burdened by endotoxin, allowing it to focus on storing glycogen and converting T4. Vitamin D receptors will also become more sensitive, endotoxin blocks both vitamin D and thyroid/vitaminA carrier proteins, which will crash the production of pregnenolone/progesterone, resulting in higher cholesterol, cortisol, and estrogen.

OP
L

Luis aguilar

What helped me the most was just changing my macros and sterlizing my gut. I decreased my dietary fat and increased dietary carbs. I focused on germicidal fibers like carrots and mushrooms, I also did 30 days of IF. Skipping a meal will starve any bacteria that has proliferated. Worked well for me, maybe not for everyone so proceed with caution.

The benefits of fasting are really predicated by how long you can draw on glycogen. If glycogen is being rapidly depleted due to stress, fasting probably will do more harm than good because FAO will be very active. So there's a diminishing return effect to fasting.

But clearing any bacterial overgrowth will typically have a profound effect on glucose metabolism. Your liver won't be burdened by endotoxin, allowing it to focus on storing glycogen and converting T4. Vitamin D receptors will also become more sensitive, endotoxin blocks both vitamin D and thyroid/vitaminA carrier proteins, which will crash the production of pregnenolone/progesterone, resulting in higher cholesterol, cortisol, and estrogen.
Damn really well put, thank you for your input

gaze

almost every nutrient in beef liver promotes glucose oxidation. The b1 and b3 are most helpful, but the vitamin E, K, A all help as well

Vinny

There is a thread from Hans how to restore glucose oxidation, he gives the full protocol.

Jessie

Damn really well put, thank you for your input
No problem. If the IF doesn't work for you, you could look into antibiotic treatment. Something like tetracycline works really well and is safe. Diet alone may not be enough for some people, in which case thyroid supplementation can help.

If you don't have access to thyroid, or if it makes you feel "off," stuff that lowers serotonin and lactate will essentially produce the same pro-metabolic effects as thyroid. Thiamine + niacinamide + cyproheptadine/famotidine for example.

Thiamine and niacinamide is really safe to use in dosages around 100-500mgs for pretty much indefinitely. Cypro powerfully lowers serotonin, best to use it short term though, around 2mgs in divided doses throughout the day. Famotidine (20-40mgs) is probably safer to use for long term when antagonizing serotonin, unless you have low stomach acid.

Vinny