Mk-4 Without Vitamin D?

Estradiol

But presenting them as "vitamin D is bad because x" is misleading people, because your problems are with a hardly used form of it. I'm not sure what part of this you are struggling to grasp.

It's like having a problem with mk-7 k2, but everyone else is talking about mk-4, everyone else is using mk-4 but you wont make it clear you are actually meaning mk-7, which could put off people that would otherwise benefit from mk-4.

Oh God, shut just up man. You're like 12.

meatbag

I have read this before but am skeptical. There are thousands of studies showing benefits of vitamin D, one of the most studied substances, but how many balance with K? I believe vitamin D is the most taken supplement in the western world, how many people do you know that are taking K? Of course dosages are important.
yeah, i mean at the end of the day you have to do your own research and come to your own conclusions, as they say

meatbag

There are bad studies about too.

Vitamin D causes calcium to rise which is an aging process. Active form of Vitamin D Calcitriol causes calcification of organs.

Also opens L-Type Calcium Channels which raises intracellular calcium and iron. Causes hypertension.

Vitamin K is antagonist of all these calcium actions.

Supplemental Vitamin D is a big no for me. Don't know about sun.
Have you looked into vitamin d supplementation and klotho protein?

Which pharma company are you a rep for btw lol

mitolife

This Friday I'll be releasing an interview on my Mitolife Radio podcast with Morley Robbins and Jim Stephenson Jr that runs the Facebook group Secosteroid Hormone D. I highly recommend listening to it. He is an expert on vitamin D and breaks it down why it isn't safe to supplement.