I Highly Recommend Eating Animal Testicles

B___Danny

Eating lamb/goat/bull testicles gives one of the best feelings possible. I recommend it to all men on this forum (or if women want to try too). You feel extremely grounded when you do it and time slows down.

Waynish

After hundreds of billions in spending and centuries, the reductionist method still has not matched Chinese medicine, apparently!

Energizer

Dare I ask this but how is the taste? Looks like it would taste terrible, but then again so does liver I suppose.

lvysaur

Dare I ask this but how is the taste? Looks like it would taste terrible, but then again so does liver I suppose.
It tastes very similar to egg whites.

I've only had kid testicles, so can't speak for full grown goat/beef.

this causes the exact issues with suppression and change of enzymatic activities that TRT and general hormonal interventions elicit.

Frankdee20

Eating lamb/goat/bull testicles gives one of the best feelings possible. I recommend it to all men on this forum (or if women want to try too). You feel extremely grounded when you do it and time slows down.
Like meditation ? Lol

Frankdee20

It’s high enough in steroids to cause this? Would I take that to mean you also are not a big fan of the other supplemental steroids often used on this forum?
I was going to say how is that different from people using dhea and Androsterone yes .... following

It’s high enough in steroids to cause this? Would I take that to mean you also are not a big fan of the other supplemental steroids often used on this forum?

Other steroids are way better documented in their effects, nasty testicles are just not standardized enough, and if they have an effect, if, then it would not be better than other steroids, but worse, because of the unknown and undocumented behavior of oral or topical testicles lol.

Hans

Forum Supporter
In older civilizations they frequently ate testicles. In some cases they even deep fried it as a delicacy.

Hermes

Where did you get it? I doubt I could just by it at a butcher. Once I tried to buy chicken feet four ramen soup, and the butcher explained, they were not for sale in Switzerland b/c of hygiene. Testicles might me prohibited to sell as well.

Anyway, great experience you‘ve shared. Makes me wanna try it, also for the thrill.

Peater

In older civilizations they frequently ate testicles. In some cases they even deep fried it as a delicacy.

They must have forgotten to get suppressed and become unable to reproduce

Like a reverse placebo

Michael Mohn

I ate bull testicals and the first time I got a strong relaxing and stimulating effect, deep breathing warm body feeling but then I never got it again and it doesn't taste good enough to eat it for the protein or what else is in it. I sliced it raw and marinaded it in Wodka. Cooked it develops a pissy flavour. Arnold Schwarzenegger said he ate testicle in his youth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals