Anyone Tried Pimpom Ndt ?

stevrd

I haven't tried tru thyroid, but I've tried their thyroid-s and thiroyd and they are both legit. They alter my thyroid labs as would be predicted with taking a thyroid supplement. I've also had mass spectrometry done by a chemist to confirm both those products have T4 and T3 present in advertised quantities, which they did. I have no reason to doubt the legitimacy of the company that sells those thyroid products.

OP
C

connorj123

I haven't tried tru thyroid, but I've tried their thyroid-s and thiroyd and they are both legit. They alter my thyroid labs as would be predicted with taking a thyroid supplement. I've also had mass spectrometry done by a chemist to confirm both those products have T4 and T3 present in advertised quantities, which they did. I have no reason to doubt the legitimacy of the company that sells those thyroid products.

Thanks for your comment. Thats good to hear. I have ordered a pack of tru thyroid from them today. If my wp thyroid ndt doesnt work im going to make the switch to their product and ill make a post here with how i did on it. Glad they are legit though

stevrd

Thanks for your comment. Thats good to hear. I have ordered a pack of tru thyroid from them today. If my wp thyroid ndt doesnt work im going to make the switch to their product and ill make a post here with how i did on it. Glad they are legit though

Cool, let us know how it works for you. We're all navigating through this thyroid journey. The more insight the better.

Kloweee12

I want to try Tru thyroid by pimpom but they cannot ship to my country at the moment. Then I saw this ndt brand claiming similar to Thiroyd same dosage at 60mg per 1 grain. I am skeptic on trying since they lack of reviews yet but I am running out of Thiroyd real soon and they can ship to my country from Vietnam. Here are the ingredients as stated:

Each tablets contains:
T4 content 38,5 mcg, T3 content 8,5 mcg + T2, T1 and calcitonin.
Does it contains lactose or gluten or GMO’s: Real Thyroid is lactose and gluten and GMO’s free.
Other ingredients in Real Thyroid: Seaweed powder 65 mg, 10 mcg potassium iodade, 3 mcg of selenium yeast.
Fillers and binders: Dextrose, corn starch, Avicel PH101, PVP K30, Ethanol, Talc, Magnesium Stearate.
Manufactured by: Eastern Pharmaceutical. Product of Vietnam.

Paula ewins

Yes, I have tried them, , i ordered 4 pots, before the lockdown they arrive some 10 weeks later , i was taking 6 tablets a day for 2 months, i felt fine, however wewhen my annual blood test revealed my T4 had dropped from 12 to 2, i had a phone call from the doctor, very concerned as i was on NDT, i emailed Chris at Pimpom Products and he conveyed that they had missed out a super disintergrant to blow the tablet up in your stomach, they mixed a larger amount of magnesium sterate into the blend, but not a good thing as it can interfere with water ability to cleave the cellulose matrix, and expose the underlying thyroglobulin proteins
I have stopped taking them and fallen back onto my last tablets of Thiyroid S, However i did order 4 more pots of tablets in April 20, they arrived 9 days later, with the same label on, so I contacted him again and he said they were using up the old labels from the bad batch, this quizzed my mind, so i have not taken them either, the first lot of tabs he suggested I grind them into a powder and fill a gelatin capsule, i gave up,
I hope this is useful to you

inanna

I don't trust Pimpom Products. I bought from them reliably for several years. However, I purchased NDT from them last June 2020 for $200+. They told me that there was a supply issue and that I'd have to wait to receive my product until September 2020. When I inquired in Sept., they said I needed to keep waiting.

Now, it's January 2021 and still radio silence. Over the past several months, I've emailed them 4+ times and they don't respond. They stole $200 from me and never gave me my purchase. I am so upset. DO NOT TRUST PIMPOM PRODUCTS.