What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

Could you elaborate on this please? What happens if you scramble the yolk?

The lipids are very heatsensitive, and become rancid very fast, or nearly instantly. Shallow frying reaches temperatures around 300 degree Celsius. Soft Boiled Eggs or eggs, Sunny side up is good though. Also, maybe scramble them on a plate after the frying.

It really makes no sense to assume I think it's a good food just from that sentence. I eat peanut butter sometimes to add calories and to speed up my slow transit time. I would gladly eat something else, but haven't found better alternatives.

Im not sure if I recommended it to you or someone else, but Nutella and everything with hazelnuts is high in MUFA and low in PUFA.

If eggs and milk make you tired after breakfast, consider it could be the tryptophan
It’s that way for me, hence I went back to good bread, jam, fruit, sometimes collagen

i gwt my protein for dinner mainly

But there are no good Breads Mr Gentleman, only evil =]
you could try your eggs ketostyle, maybe the reduced sugar intake wont drive as much Trp into our Brains?

I make a homemade lemonade and half an apple (share with my husband), sometimes a glass of milk. I want to take cortisol down and eat lightly as then we do yoga - 1.5 hours. Then I make a nutrient dense lunch.

Yoga is already Sports; doing it fasted is not optimal.

Connor888

The lipids are very heatsensitive, and become rancid very fast, or nearly instantly. Shallow frying reaches temperatures around 300 degree Celsius. Soft Boiled Eggs or eggs, Sunny side up is good though. Also, maybe scramble them on a plate after the frying.

That makes sense thanks.

Ableton

But there are no good Breads Mr Gentleman, only evil =]
you could try your eggs ketostyle, maybe the reduced sugar intake wont drive as much Trp into our Brains?
Yeah well idk my poop is never more solid than after eating bread
Seems like a rather pure energy source to me
I bought into the bread is evil popular opinion here for quite some time though

Connor888

Yeah well idk my poop is never more solid than after eating bread
Seems like a rather pure energy source to me
I bought into the bread is evil popular opinion here for quite some time though

What bread do you eat?

Ableton

What bread do you eat?
Usually some with rye in it, fresh from a bakery
I just make sure it’s not white and doesn’t have grains (pufa) in it and thats it
I said good bread because what you typically get outside of Europe seems to be dogshit to me
Adding back starches like this is part of going after what feels good rather than going for forum advice

Connor888

I just make sure it’s not white and doesn’t have grains (pufa) in it and thats it
I said good bread because what you typically get outside of Europe seems to be dogshit to me
Adding back starches like this is part of going after what feels good rather than going for forum advice

Oh ok that sounds good. I stopped eating normal bread when I found out I was intolerant to gluten. The only good bread I can get is a sourdough loaf, which is still regular wheat bread but only contains wheat, vitamins and salt. Wouldn't white bread be better due to less anti-nutrients?

Ableton

Oh ok that sounds good. I stopped eating normal bread when I found out I was intolerant to gluten. The only good bread I can get is a sourdough loaf, which is still regular wheat bread but only contains wheat, vitamins and salt. Wouldn't white bread be better due to less anti-nutrients?
Maybe, but I am eating starches for energy and gut stability. Fructose does not seem to give me the latter, in absence of solid foods

i would imagine having solid poop is perhaps more important then eating nutritionally ultra high dense. At least I feel better like this. Not that I had diarrhea before, but now I literally poop bricks

i still have liver, seafood etc. I just cut fructose by 50% and added starch for it

this is closer to what average joes eat throughout the day as well and is more convenient
I think the breads I have are still mostly white in mixture, but not in looks

Connor888

Maybe, but I am eating starches for energy and gut stability. Fructose does not seem to give me the latter, in absence of solid foods

i would imagine having solid poop is perhaps more important then eating nutritionally ultra high dense. At least I feel better like this. Not that I had diarrhea before, but now I literally poop bricks

i still have liver, seafood etc. I just cut fructose by 50% and added starch for it

this is closer to what average joes eat throughout the day as well and is more convenient
I think the breads I have are still mostly white in mixture, but not in looks

Yeah I think if you're eating your liver and getting enough calcium every day you can't go wrong with some bread if it sits right with you.

Try to get the know of the used baking agent; if it is 'double action', it may have Aluminium. Potatoes sound safer, or white Rice?

Lollipop2

Will you share your sugar cookie recipe please?
Hi @Recoen Sure!
Here it is:

Lisa’s Sour Cream Cookies

Ingredients:
*6 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
*220 grams sugar (~1 cup)
*1 large egg (room temperature)
*0.5 cup sour cream (I make homemade)
*256gms (2 cups) Organic Einkorn All Purpose flour
*0.5 teaspoon salt (I use Real Kosher Salt)
*0.5 teaspoon baking powder
*0.25 teaspoon baking soda
*2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (organic Nielson Massey Madagascar Vanilla extract)
*Optional 1 cup of pecans pieces

Instructions:
*Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
*Mash and combine the butter and sugar together in large bowl.
*Add in egg and vanilla extract and combine.
*Add in sour cream and combine.
*Optional - add in pecan pieces and combine.
*In a separate bowl combine and mix well flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
*Shake the flour mixture into wet ingredients and combine.
*Place a parchment paper sheet on a standard baking sheet, make 12 piles of dough evenly spaced.
*Bake for ~17 min if using pecans, less without pecans ~14 min. Check at 13 min and see. Baking time depends on oven, altitude, and outside temperature.
*Makes 12 large cookies

E516BDAC-C55F-4EEC-AE0B-E10A342FC7F1.jpeg
DA3CEECD-AE1A-444C-879C-D1F9D10E7C1E.jpeg

opson123

Could you elaborate here, what do you mean doesn't have grains in it? Rye is a grain, bread is also typically made from grains, what am I missing here?

Nicole W.

Hi people,
I'd like to see what people of RPF eat every morning. I need some ideas :D
Clafoutis. Delicious and healthy. Julia Child’s recipe is good. If you don’t like blueberries, other fruit will do as long as there is not too much moisture. Cherries are nice. Apples would work. You can experiment. There are also flourless recipes out there but they are not quite as good.

tara

Currently usually, one or more of:
  • oat porridge with fresh and/or dried fruit
  • eggs - poached/fried/boiled/scrambled
  • vegetables and eggs/fish/meat/liver, maybe potatoes /rice
  • smoothie - fruit and vegetables, often with ginger, maybe with coconut cream or ...
  • soup - vegetables, stock (eg beef), lentils, ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals