vit e
pantothenic acid
vit b6
folic acid
biotin
vitb12

100g = 50% rda in all the vitamines

german product (trolli apfelringe)

how bad are glucose syrup, sorbitol, spirulina?
how bad are the vitamines used in these products typically?

the reason I am posting this, is that I get an immense temp boost from this crap, similar to eating a full, warm, healthy meal. I think it's likely due to a deficiency, although I have everything covered according to cronometer except vit e. maybe it is just the vit e idk.

in practice it seems to be the most efficient snack for me; and I have trouble reaching my caloric needs as well, so this is really easy

glucose syrup
sugar
apple juice
gelatine
citric acid
lactic acid
sorbitol
safflower, spirulina
flavouring
niacin
vit e
pantothenic acid
vit b6
folic acid
biotin
vitb12

100g = 50% rda in all the vitamines

german product (trolli apfelringe)

how bad are glucose syrup, sorbitol, spirulina?
how bad are the vitamines used in these products typically?

the reason I am posting this, is that I get an immense temp boost from this crap, similar to eating a full, warm, healthy meal. I think it's likely due to a deficiency, although I have everything covered according to cronometer except vit e. maybe it is just the vit e idk.

in practice it seems to be the most efficient snack for me; and I have trouble reaching my caloric needs as well, so this is really easy
Are you sure the "incredible warmth" you are experiencing isn't a histamine reaction or a flush from the niacin? I can tell you that safflower and sorbitol aren't healthy ingredients.