Fastercise - By Denis Wilson

vulture

I guess some of you are familiar with Dr Wilson. Anyway, the guy created a lifestyle change which implies brief exercise when hunger and just eating ad libitum (according to appetite, not caloric targets):

Seems interesting, and if you have access to weights you could weightlift when hungry dividing your day routine in 3 or 4 routines. I hope to try and collect data soon.

kYgirl

I guess some of you are familiar with Dr Wilson. Anyway, the guy created a lifestyle change which implies brief exercise when hunger and just eating ad libitum (according to appetite, not caloric targets):

Seems interesting, and if you have access to weights you could weightlift when hungry dividing your day routine in 3 or 4 routines. I hope to try and collect data soon.

Wow! This seems really interesting. Worth a try

OP
vulture

vulture

Hi.
In case you try, please let us know your experience

LUH 3417

I make great speed riding my bike when I’m hungry. If I eat before, I’m like a sloth.

bookshelf

Will do. I think I may order his book.

Did anyone ever try this? Did it work? Would love to hear the results!

bookshelf

I did try it for a while but really didn't see any results myself.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I would like the creator(s) of the program to offer more concrete evidence in the testimonials found on their YT channel. There are no before/after pictures and there were a couple that I listened to where they said that they had lost weight and, oh yeah, they also (conveniently or coincidentally) made some other modification (not eating as much, avoiding sweets, etc.) that (whether "healthy" or not through the metabolic/peating lens) could have also moved the needle on the scale in favor of weight loss. It'd be wonderful if this truly worked, even if it was in concert with a bigger effort (e.g.: in addition to walking, bike riding, swimming, yoga...). I don't know how else to drop the extra weight I've gained over the last year + 1/2...after this and in conjunction with my age, I think I can say, in my life thus far, I've tried about every kind of exercise out there known to man.

kYgirl

Thanks for sharing your experience. I would like the creator(s) of the program to offer more concrete evidence in the testimonials found on their YT channel. There are no before/after pictures and there were a couple that I listened to where they said that they had lost weight and, oh yeah, they also (conveniently or coincidentally) made some other modification (not eating as much, avoiding sweets, etc.) that (whether "healthy" or not through the metabolic/peating lens) could have also moved the needle on the scale in favor of weight loss. It'd be wonderful if this truly worked, even if it was in concert with a bigger effort (e.g.: in addition to walking, bike riding, swimming, yoga...). I don't know how else to drop the extra weight I've gained over the last year + 1/2...after this and in conjunction with my age, I think I can say, in my life thus far, I've tried about every kind of exercise out there known to man.
I hear ya. I was definitely hoping for some results. :(

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals