Just Got A Tetanus Shot (had To)

OP
U

ursidae

I’ve made some real progress by being extremely careful and paranoid about everything I ingest and expose myself to. It would just be a shame to have it all ruined by this

shine

I wouldn't worry about it. Tetanus vaccine is pretty safe. It's the one vaccine I don't worry about.

Gone Peating

I’ve never understood the Tetanus vaccine.

If you got bit and have the virus in you already, then how would getting more of it via the vaccine help you?

GelatinGoblin

Well it's very much weakened and perhaps inactive to make any sort of a difference for the worse if you are already fighting the virus. My guess is, the body makes the anti-bodies from it fast enough to be effective as treatment, because I don't suppose having no anti-bodies is better than is better than waiting until your body produces them.

Not much knowledge on the immune system yet :oops:

So I think the immune system starts making "anti-bodies" only after a bit of time, and if you're still not dead, it "defeats" the virus, and you are immune to that virus until or unless it mutates.
If you are given the weaked form, and your body starts making the anti-bodies right away, the virus has much less time to develop severe symptoms or death.

GelatinGoblin

And to OP not everything accumulates in the body (and even if it does it isn't forever active; half-life).
Things like Fluoride and being extremely careful about it is impossible, the only practical things are supplementing Iodine to displace it from the Thyroid and not drinking Tap Water or Tea. Atleast I assume you're talking about things like fluoride.
In an ideal world someone would drink Reverse Osmosis water that was remineralised and alkalinized to 6.0~ph+, and to grow their own food and feed their own cows -- It's just not possible.

mrchibbs

Take extra progesterone, aspirin, etc. Any protective substance you have handy, take more of it for a few days.
You will be fine.

Dave Clark

Wondering if the tetanus vaccine has thermasol or aluminum as preserving agents? They have taken that stuff out of some vaccines, but not all of them. There are flu vaccines, for example, that still have thermasol (mercury).

And to OP not everything accumulates in the body (and even if it does it isn't forever active; half-life).
Things like Fluoride and being extremely careful about it is impossible, the only practical things are supplementing Iodine to displace it from the Thyroid and not drinking Tap Water or Tea. Atleast I assume you're talking about things like fluoride.
In an ideal world someone would drink Reverse Osmosis water that was remineralised and alkalinized to 6.0~ph+, and to grow their own food and feed their own cows -- It's just not possible.

Hi, do you know what is Ray's stance on supplementing Iodine to counteract the fluoride in tap water?

Gone Peating

Hi, do you know what is Ray's stance on supplementing Iodine to counteract the fluoride in tap water?

I just drink distilled. A gallon of distilled is less than $1 and lasts me about 4 days.

Not sure if fluoride can be absorbed topically in the shower or not though

I think Peat has warned against supping iodine long term, I guess unless you do a tiny amount. Also, is there any conclusive evidence that iodine displaces flouride?

I just drink distilled. A gallon of distilled is less than $1 and lasts me about 4 days.

Not sure if fluoride can be absorbed topically in the shower or not though

I think Peat has warned against supping iodine long term, I guess unless you do a tiny amount. Also, is there any conclusive evidence that iodine displaces flouride?

Thanks. As for your question:

@burtlancast

GelatinGoblin

Take extra progesterone, aspirin, etc. Any protective substance you have handy, take more of it for a few days.
You will be fine.
Protective against what and how?
I know explaining the exact mechanism of each substance isn't quite handy but a non-methodical digest would be very helpful, a link to the RP articles that touch on this would be helpful too.

mrchibbs

Protective against what and how?
I know explaining the exact mechanism of each substance isn't quite handy but a non-methodical digest would be very helpful, a link to the RP articles that touch on this would be helpful too.

Protective in terms of alleviating the systemic inflammatory response to the adjuvant. Any anti-inflammatory compound should help, its just that progesterone and aspirin seem the most potent based on my understanding and personal experience.

OP
U

ursidae

Aaaaand I'm breaking out again + sore throat and diarrhoea. Also can't seem to stimulate my stomach acid with my little salad that always warmed up my stomach before. Back to square one

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals