Testicles Size

member11823

Does having bigger pair of balls mean more testosterone/libido/manliness and so on?
My father has bigger testicles than mines, does it mean he has more testosterone than me?
How to grow bigger pair of testicles?

I know the theme is strange but...

GreekDemiGod

All I know is that peating coincided with an increase in the size of the testes.
Also, whenever I dip into low blood sugar, the testes and organ will shrink, which makes sense, when you're in flight or fight mode, last thing your body wants you is being erect.

Atman

It's not that easy with endocrine glands. I think rather small, but obviously not underdeveloped, testicles are best.

Big glands can indicate a lack of the specific hormone or the inability to secrete them (think of goiter or testicular cancer). I have also seen very old, obese men in saunas with huge testicles, I highly doubt they had more testosterone/libido/manliness than the average man. I would rather think they were hypothyroid and high in estrogen, so their pituitary gland was stimulating their testicles to the extreme with LH/FSH (high cancer risk).

On the other side small glands can indicate an excess of the specific hormone (think of bodybuilders using steroids).

JamesGatz

It's not that easy with endocrine glands. I think rather small, but obviously not underdeveloped, testicles are best.

Big glands can indicate a lack of the specific hormone or the inability to secrete them (think of goiter or testicular cancer). I have also seen very old, obese men in saunas with huge testicles, I highly doubt they had more testosterone/libido/manliness than the average man. I would rather think they were hypothyroid and high in estrogen, so their pituitary gland was stimulating their testicles to the extreme with LH/FSH (high cancer risk).

On the other side small glands can indicate an excess of the specific hormone (think of bodybuilders using steroids).
AGREED. Once my DHT started getting higher my balls didn't hang low as much - my body is now gorilla shaped with tight balls

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals