Norman Rockwell The Freemason

Marie2000

I feel you are mixing some biases to suit your freemason world view. Blake writes about how the human learns from experienxe. each generation becomes wiser more refine. Because humans pass on generational experience and the world therefore evolves on a subvoncious level. For me evolution would be optimising and organising all systems to make possiblw a life existance that is peacufl and in which humans can live happy and achieve their personal potential. At least that all humans on earth jave access to quality and inspiring education and that we achieve collective contemtness.. I cab argue that with the rise of coeporativism lot of things have worsen from the age of my grandpas froe xample quality if food of the soil air etc. But I do see some differences between my grandpa and me. For exampl thanks to the internet i had access to peat anda loto more studf that has help me in my quest to knowledge. This has made me happy and purposeful. I rhink scandinavian countries were a little organised heaven on earth before big corporations spread their tentacles. Just normal humane things. I def wouos not like to live in the middle ages with no penicilin and with no science. Im not sire if back ten people were happier there is no way to know. In literature it seems that people were miserable or maybe is masonic literature that we have acces to? x) I can agree maybe we have evolved to quickly. Maybe things would have harmonised at a slower pace but in thw long run less chaotic and more stable. We

michael94

hey im a bit confsed. In one of Peat s article he talks wondersabout William Blake who was a defendor of the french rev.Was the French rev a masonic revolution? IS blake masonic? im so confused this days
I dont find anything "freemason" about William Blake.

Last edited:

Gone Peating

I mean it may be a little more complicated since there were freedoms and rights won in the last 300 years and many more people become property owners since the enlightenment. The petit and haute bourgeoise grew incredibly and is continuing to grow, perhaps not in the US, but in other places around the world. I thought the French Revolution opened up the aristocracy so that there was some ability for climbing the ladder in society and reaching new social and economic heights through education and business acumen.

You have to keep in mind that history is written by the victors. All of them information we have in our history books are very biased.

The fact that historians write from the perspective that murdering hundreds of thousands of people in the name of securing more “rights” (people already had all these “rights” we are so proud of today, they just didn’t list them in constitutions) should make us really question what it was all about I think

Last edited:

LUH 3417

You have to keep in mind that history is written by the victors. All of them information we have in our history books are very biased.

The fact that historians write from the perspective that murdering hundreds of thousands of people in the name of securing more “rights” (people already had all these “rights” we are so proud of today, they just didn’t list them in constitutions) should make us really question what it was all about I think
I agree but just thinking about the accumulation of private property, do you think people owned more land in the 1700s than they do now?

Gone Peating

I agree but just thinking about the accumulation of private property, do you think people owned more land in the 1700s than they do now?

I don’t know if it’s a fair comparison, but I know what you mean.

In the newly settled lands like the US, Canada, Australia the large property ownership I think is mostly explained by there being such a vast amount of land for a small amount of people. Also now there are less and less property owners, and it’s an extreme rarity to find a property owner without debt - and keep in mind usury was illegal in Europe until just a few centuries ago. I think it’s estimated less than ten percent of millenials will ever even own a home at all.

There was a brief period where standards of living were great and things overall were pretty equitable, but I think it’s almost entirely due to the increase in technological innovation and sanitation standards. I don’t think it was due to our philosophies and worldviews being better than people of prior centuries

michael94

In the newly settled lands like the US, Canada, Australia the large property ownership I think is mostly explained by there being such a vast amount of land for a small amount of people. Also now there are less and less property owners, and it’s an extreme rarity to find a property owner without debt - and keep in mind usury was illegal in Europe until just a few centuries ago. I think it’s estimated less than ten percent of millenials will ever even own a home at all.
This blogger did an excellent explanation of why interest on Mutuum loans was not sanctioned for a long time. Our modern understanding of wealth creation is very backwards and unenlightened.

Usury FAQ, or, money on the Pill

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom