Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

LuMonty

I'll be curious to see how your sleep is with taking the MB at evening time. I've read that it can build up, so even mornings, used continually, may effect sleep. Maybe you're not as sensitive as myself and others, but should you encounter anything worth sharing, please do.
I'll try to remember to do that. Last night was a wash because it was so humid. I've changed the set up for tonight. I should mention that the last two weeks I was waking up with awful heartburn about the same time every morning. Since using Oxidal that problem stopped.

stackz07

I'll be curious to see how your sleep is with taking the MB at evening time. I've read that it can build up, so even mornings, used continually, may effect sleep. Maybe you're not as sensitive as myself and others, but should you encounter anything worth sharing, please do.
I wake up feeling very rested. I was taking vitamin d and seemed to get magnesium deficient (lots of twitching and memory/speech issues) since I've added that I'm rocking man. Added a few things form the Root Cause Protocol as well that I think has helped. What are you expecting in terms of sleep disruption?

Mossy

I wake up feeling very rested. I was taking vitamin d and seemed to get magnesium deficient (lots of twitching and memory/speech issues) since I've added that I'm rocking man. Added a few things form the Root Cause Protocol as well that I think has helped. What are you expecting in terms of sleep disruption?
Ok, are you saying that the Oxidal has helped compensate for the lack of magnesium? I ask because I've just started Vitamin D again, and I'm getting what seem to be low magnesium symptoms. Which I hope to remedy by taking magnesium chloride.

My thought is that as the MB builds, I will get insomnia. I am exceptionally sensitive to supplements, though.

Does anyone know if methylene blue can have any influence on fertility and hormones in general?
also since I already drink a few coffees a day, would additional caffeine in oxidal can harm the ovulation?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Agnichaga

An intense poison ivy rash on my exposed wrist on the last day of winter. Experimented with different substances. Found that oxidal was best for local inflammation of the skin, 2 drops of cyproheptadine 12-24 hours apart was best for the global stress response, and tocovit was best for cleaning up and healing the skin once the inflammation abated. Tovit applied before the inflammation abated seemed to draw the urishiol out of the skin and spread it to other parts. It was interesting to watch as the MB drew away from the healthy tissue and into the oil saturated spots and turn purple.

Last edited:

bluefish

doing a little update for my use of Oxidal.
Ive been enjoying using it orally... most days, I try to take a day or so once every week though.

I read on the forum people using it externally for pain or injury so when I woke up w a bad migraine (I think due to a strained neck), I put a few drops where I felt the pain was the coming from,,, within a few minutes the migraine was 99% gone, basically totally gone.

It is correct that you can use as many drops as you want? or is htere a limit? Ive been doing 1-2 drops orally when Im doing a daily dose, and for the migraine I did a few drops (4?)

Also my gf has some autoimmune issues... her hands and fingers hurt often... would it be ok to do several drops on her hands and see how that goes?

Basically Im wondering if there is an issue with too high I dose, and what that might be. thanks

managing

doing a little update for my use of Oxidal.
Ive been enjoying using it orally... most days, I try to take a day or so once every week though.

I read on the forum people using it externally for pain or injury so when I woke up w a bad migraine (I think due to a strained neck), I put a few drops where I felt the pain was the coming from,,, within a few minutes the migraine was 99% gone, basically totally gone.

It is correct that you can use as many drops as you want? or is htere a limit? Ive been doing 1-2 drops orally when Im doing a daily dose, and for the migraine I did a few drops (4?)

Also my gf has some autoimmune issues... her hands and fingers hurt often... would it be ok to do several drops on her hands and see how that goes?

Basically Im wondering if there is an issue with too high I dose, and what that might be. thanks
First off, thank you. As an occasional migraine sufferer, I will try this next time. Secondly, in the short term I think its pretty hard to take too much, but if you do, your pee will turn green (yellow and blue). There are long term issues, which I am not well versed in. Third, what feels like a strained neck and leads to a migraine is almost certainly the result of endotoxin/leaky gut. Yes it FEELS like a strained neck.

bluefish

First off, thank you. As an occasional migraine sufferer, I will try this next time. Secondly, in the short term I think its pretty hard to take too much, but if you do, your pee will turn green (yellow and blue). There are long term issues, which I am not well versed in. Third, what feels like a strained neck and leads to a migraine is almost certainly the result of endotoxin/leaky gut. Yes it FEELS like a strained neck.

sorry I forgot to respond. Thanks for the info. The migraine is a strained neck... because I strained it like a week ago. :)
But do you have any info on the strain neck equaling endotoxin/leaky gut? I'd love to look into that just out of curiosity.

If you try the oxidal for your migraine I'd love to hear your results.

managing

sorry I forgot to respond. Thanks for the info. The migraine is a strained neck... because I strained it like a week ago. :)
But do you have any info on the strain neck equaling endotoxin/leaky gut? I'd love to look into that just out of curiosity.

If you try the oxidal for your migraine I'd love to hear your results.
I'll let you know.

As far as the neck/migraine thing--its a common progression. The neck gets sore, then the migraine comes. Obviously, if you actually injured your neck, that is a different sitch altogether. Tying into endotoxin . . . a lot of common connections there. I don't have time at the moment ot look up.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Would oxidal be safe to give to a dog? I think my dog is suffering from some kind of food poisoning. Given that MB has strong antiviral and anti bacterial properties I'm thinking this would help although I can't find any literature of it being given to dogs.

Regina

Would oxidal be safe to give to a dog? I think my dog is suffering from some kind of food poisoning. Given that MB has strong antiviral and anti bacterial properties I'm thinking this would help although I can't find any literature of it being given to dogs.
I have put a couple of drops in his water bowl. He's not too into water. So the dose was very small. He went right for it though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals