Ray Peat Interview Part 3 Of A Continuing Interview In Which Dr.Raymond Peat

RealNeat

This one is awesome.

Beastmode

Part 3 of a continuing interview in which Dr.Raymond Peat discusses the 2020 Coronavirus 'pandemic', viruses in general, immune systems, the efficacy of modern vaccines, our war culture, and non invasive ways to protect yourself. Program Information - Politics and Science: Ray Peat on the Coronavirus,Immunity,&Vaccines Part 3|A-Infos Radio Project

Thank you! Another great interview with useful gems regardless of the Corona Virus.

I pray for those who are effected by the misunderstanding of this "pandemic!"

RealNeat

Thank you! Another great interview with useful gems regardless of the Corona Virus.

I pray for those who are effected by the misunderstanding of this "pandemic!"

Do we know if any of the recent CoV podcasts have full transcripts?

boris

Did he say to take anything besides the usual recommendations?

[on the french medical ministers recommendation to avoid antiiflammatory substances]

RP: "I saw that, but I also his video on vitamin D. The vitamin D talk is very good. And what vitamin D is doing is profoundly antiinflammatory. He recommends vitamin D. Vitamin D and Aspirin and Vitamin B1 and Progesterone. Their benefit is in this situation largely by lowering the angiotensin receptor. A very central basic thing in antiinflammatory protection. So vitamin D is one of our central antiinflammatory things and very protective against all kind of viral infections and other infections as well."

boris

[on Aspirin and John Campbells talk about not getting in the way of the fever's work to kill off the virus]

RP: "Aspirin can often increase your thyroid function and cell respiration so much, that it doesn't affect your fever, but it can lower the need for a fever since angiotensin overproduction is a basic harm factor of any infection that you have. You're stopping the mechanism of the harm and that is what is lowering the fever. It doesn't just mechanically turn off heat production, it actually increases oxidative metabolism and at least temporarily will increase thyroid function. So when it reduces a fever I think it's most often because it is remidying the thing that is causing the fever."

... "And it happens to be an antiviral agent in itself, it has been tested against 4 or 5 major viruses. It ranks up with the toxic chemicals that they sell for the purpose of killing viruses, but it happens that just as a side effect Aspirin itself interferes with the reproduction of viruses."

yerrag

Perfect timing with his release today of his newsletter.

Beastmode

From Ray's newsletter on Gilbert Ling:

"Carbon dioxide had once been seen as a hormone, and it had been used medically for ulcers, arthritis, cancer, and mental problems, and Yandell Henderson’s work had led to its use as “carbogen” (5% CO2, 95% O2) for resuscitation, but by the middle of the century most therapeutic uses had been stopped, and hospitals had been taught to use pure oxygen instead of carbogen, and patients with brain swelling were being hyperventilated with oxygen to lower their blood carbon dioxide."

Marvel

Is Ray basically saying that the ventilators are killing people? Or more than they are saving? I'm not sure if I'm getting the wrong end of the stick here. If he is, has anyone come across anyone else saying it?

Marvel

I bet he's had some feedback since the last interview - couple of pretty controversial things in there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals