Right Bundle Branch Block

PecosRiver

I was diagnosed with this over 8 years ago. Cardiac stress test then said right ventricle at 70%. A couple of weeks ago while driving I passed out. Feinting is one of the symptoms. Not good!

@haidut When folks on this forum talk about fibrosis, is this relevant to RBBB? If it is, there are many anti-fibrotic supplements (DeFibron, etc.). What would be a recommended course to heal this?

Any other heart friendly suggestions?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was diagnosed with this over 8 years ago. Cardiac stress test then said right ventricle at 70%. A couple of weeks ago while driving I passed out. Feinting is one of the symptoms. Not good!

@haidut When folks on this forum talk about fibrosis, is this relevant to RBBB? If it is, there are many anti-fibrotic supplements (DeFibron, etc.). What would be a recommended course to heal this?

Any other heart friendly suggestions?

Progesterone, thyroid, anti-serotonin chemicals, saturated fat, caffeine, vitamin K, taurine, glycine, and aspirin have all shown potent anti-fibrotic effects in animal studies related to heart fibrosis. Pfizer has a new drug in clinical trials for heart fibrosis, and it is a derivative of lisuride. I don't know much about your specific condition but I don't think these substances would hurt.

OP
P

PecosRiver

@haidut - I've done 'some' googling on this subject, and fibrosis is: Cardiac fibrosis may refer to an abnormal thickening of the heart valves due to inappropriate proliferation of cardiac fibroblasts but more commonly refers to the excess deposition of extracellular matrix in the cardiac muscle.

Whereas RBBB is:
A right bundle branch block (RBBB) is a heart block in the electrical conduction system.[1]

During a right bundle branch block, the right ventricle is not directly activated by impulses travelling through the right bundle branch.

I'm trying to understand from your and Peat's perspective if the electrical malfunction is due to fibrotic activity - is it causative of fibrosis, or is the fibrosis causative of the electrical blockage?

Or does it matter? Just treat as you suggested and things will get better? I am already doing most of what you suggested - I might need to up my dosages :):

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut - I've done 'some' googling on this subject, and fibrosis is: Cardiac fibrosis may refer to an abnormal thickening of the heart valves due to inappropriate proliferation of cardiac fibroblasts but more commonly refers to the excess deposition of extracellular matrix in the cardiac muscle.

Whereas RBBB is:
A right bundle branch block (RBBB) is a heart block in the electrical conduction system.[1]

During a right bundle branch block, the right ventricle is not directly activated by impulses travelling through the right bundle branch.

I'm trying to understand from your and Peat's perspective if the electrical malfunction is due to fibrotic activity - is it causative of fibrosis, or is the fibrosis causative of the electrical blockage?

Or does it matter? Just treat as you suggested and things will get better? I am already doing most of what you suggested - I might need to up my dosages :):

I would ask the doctor as to what he/she thinks the cause is before using any chemicals. If there was fibrosis they should have seen it on the ultrasound and be able to state explicitly if it is there. This issue with electrical conduction can sometimes be due to electrolyte imbalance or calcification of the heart muscle, in which case something like magnesium + vitamin K would be more appropriate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals