Philosophy? Books

stressucks

Listening to the generative energy podcast. I'm not really sure how to describe what I'm looking for. But the... perspective on life? that is portrayed in some of the podcasts interests me.

Recommended books about that?

I know I didn't describe what I'm looking for well at all, probably will add to this post when the words come.

nikolabeacon

These are just some extracts and partial short copy of ray articles( around 100 of them) and some extract from books. And lack many other details...best part is when that girl in one episode asked him why he moved to Mexico and his answer....(blog by that girl is much more meaningfull and closer to Peat imo ).Better to contact Peat and ask for book Generative Energy...and Mind and Tissue. For me Viktor Schauberger was interesting base because he was talking about nature in overall and about all these things regarding temperature water, structures and energies in living organisms and nature and how present Nietzschean approach by science fail to understand natural process...similar to what now is again on the surface in Ling and Gerald Pollack work.

Thybo

Ray is inspired by William James' radical empiricism and Alfred North Whitehead's process philosophy, see, for example, his answer in the Email Exchanges:
"Also, with an orientation of radical empiricism and process philosophy [...]." I think several of Ray's other inspirations are also influenced by process philosophy, such as Mae-Wan Ho. In the latest One Radio Network interview of March 16, 2020 (around 1h39min into the interview), when Ray was asked if he believes in God, he pointed to process theology. In response to the same question of a forum user, he pointed to David Ray Griffin's interpretation of process theology. I recently read two of Griffin's books, "God exists but Gawd does not" and "Panentheism and Scientific Naturalism." Besides being good books, you will also find that they are well-aligned with some of Ray's ideas, such as a rejection of neo-Darwinism and a rejection of the materialist/mechanistic worldview.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals