Can't Focus On Schoolwork - Feel Like It's Actually Gotten Worse Since Peating, Any Tips?

OP
F

FredSonoma

answersfound said:
post 114974
FredSonoma said:
I took too much thyroid lol I feel really antsy and uncomfortable, oh well at least I'm doing my work :lol: :lol:

In terms of long-term healing, would being in a hyperthyroid state be healthier than being hypothyroid? I don't like how this feels but I like it better than feeling like I need to take long naps throughout the day. (ideally I wouldn't by hyper but I feel like it's bound to happen when I'm taking thyroid medication, being a kind of impulsive person that doesn't look very far into the future haha)

It will take you months to go hyperthyroid. Especially if you are sensitive to thyroid now. Take it slow. You gotta get your body running on thyroid, it's the only way to radiating health. Be patient. You don't want these bad reactions, but I understand it's tough at first to avoid them. Try smaller doses and trust the process. You will be sensitive at first and that's completely normal.

Read this(scroll down a bit):

http://www.theprudentwife.com/health/wo ... d-protocol

And this:

https://www.longnaturalhealth.com/sites ... dHowTo.pdf

And this (directions):

http://www.regenerativenutrition.com/mo ... roduct=194

Alright thanks, reading now. Did you notice a reduction in facial puffiness from thyroid?

Last edited by a moderator:

answersfound

FredSonoma said:
post 114978
answersfound said:
post 114974
FredSonoma said:
I took too much thyroid lol I feel really antsy and uncomfortable, oh well at least I'm doing my work :lol: :lol:

In terms of long-term healing, would being in a hyperthyroid state be healthier than being hypothyroid? I don't like how this feels but I like it better than feeling like I need to take long naps throughout the day. (ideally I wouldn't by hyper but I feel like it's bound to happen when I'm taking thyroid medication, being a kind of impulsive person that doesn't look very far into the future haha)

It will take you months to go hyperthyroid. Especially if you are sensitive to thyroid now. Take it slow. You gotta get your body running on thyroid, it's the only way to radiating health. Be patient. You don't want these bad reactions, but I understand it's tough at first to avoid them. Try smaller doses and trust the process. You will be sensitive at first and that's completely normal.

Read this(scroll down a bit):

http://www.theprudentwife.com/health/wo ... d-protocol

And this:

https://www.longnaturalhealth.com/sites ... dHowTo.pdf

And this (directions):

http://www.regenerativenutrition.com/mo ... roduct=194

Alright thanks, reading now. Did you notice a reduction in facial puffiness from thyroid?

Maybe a little. But my hair is coming back when it was thinning in the front. My dad wants to take thyroid now haha cuz he couldn't believe how quickly my hair came back. I think it's a combination of thyroid and the pregnenolone.

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
answersfound said:
post 114982 But my hair is coming back when it was thinning in the front. My dad wants to take thyroid now haha cuz he couldn't believe how quickly my hair came back. I think it's a combination of thyroid and the pregnenolone.
:D :cool:

Last edited:

messtafarian

Actually I think what you're describing is NORMAL for a healthy kid.

You know they actually seek out people on the Aspberger/Autism continuum at places like Google and Microsoft, right?

It's not normal to have any desire to do boring things. Ever. Especially at your age.

What makes sense to me is that since you have all that energy, go and spend it on something and then do your homework. Sport, run, something with your body -- so it gets to express its exuberance before you have to sit down and stare at the boring thing.

accelerator

It's low dopamine, probably caused by high serotonin, which is further caused by an excessive tryptophan intake. If I drink one gallon of milk, I'm fine. If i drink two gallons of milk, I turn into an ADD child with bi-polar moodswings.

Lower your serotonin. Cyproheptadine works great; tianeptine works great; BCAA + l-tyrosine + taurine combo in milk works great; ergot-derivatives (LSD, lisuride, hydergine) work great; caffeine works well; l-theanine works great; high-dose niacinamide works great. All of these together work like Jesus.

How much niacinamide, lysine and tianeptine?
And so you were taking all of these at once?

DaveFoster

How much niacinamide, lysine and tianeptine?
And so you were taking all of these at once?
Probably 4500 mg of niacinamide spaced throughout the day, too high a dose of lysine and too little tianeptine.

pepsi

Tianeptine is great if you can find it. I used to take tianeptine sodium.
I loved that stuff. But they stopped selling it and
now I cant find it anymore.

accelerator

Probably 4500 mg of niacinamide spaced throughout the day, too high a dose of lysine and too little tianeptine.

What made you try such a high dose of niacinamide? Isn't that much risky?
Or was it only short term?

Tianeptine is great if you can find it. I used to take tianeptine sodium.
I loved that stuff. But they stopped selling it and
now I cant find it anymore.

How much did you take? No withdrawals?

DaveFoster

What made you try such a high dose of niacinamide? Isn't that much risky?
Or was it only short term?

How much did you take? No withdrawals?
It can cause reversible liver damage, but I didn't really care much about anything back then.

sladerunner69

I love Peating. I see myself doing it for the foreseeable future and looking back on starting it as a pivotal moment in my life.

HOWEVER, I am getting the worst grades I have ever gotten in my life - not entirely due to Peating, but possibly related. I have finals this week, and as I sit in front of my computer, with so much to do, I am here... I am on YouTube... etc... I have so much trouble just making myself do my work.

Could this be low dopamine making me constantly searching for some kind of quick fix?

I also notice I am significantly more distracted in the mornings (I also often feel verrrry tired after eating in the morning).

I also wonder if Peating has actually made me less anxious, more impulsive, and more "alpha." Back before Peating, I definitely felt more "beta." But I was more able to just sit and do my work. I definitely feel more energetic, aggressive, stronger libido, and out-going since starting Peating 6 months ago. When I imagine someone very "alpha," like a UFC fighter like Chad McGregor or maybe someone like Brad Pitt, I have trouble imagining them cooping up in their room doing mindless, boring homework for hours, and I imagine they are quite healthy. When I imagine someone like Mark Zuckerberg, who doesn't seem extremely unhealthy, but less healthy than a highly-testosteroned male, I can imagine him being better at doing homework for hours.

I have no trouble sitting for hours on my computer and composing music or doing something I like - but when it comes to doing this stupid, meaningless homework... I am having a lot of trouble. I am a senior and my mom is gonna destroy me if I fail a class lol. Of course I think this is more a problem of doing things that have no instrinsic meaning to me, but nonetheless I am kind of stuck. I have talked often with my mom about leaving school and of course, in the end, it is up to me, but my mom would be really upset with me and she has done a lot for me so I can't do it.

Anyone have tricks for getting themselves to sit down and focus?

I would say this mental framework sounds a lot more like high dopamine/ low serotonin than low dopamine. I think people with High serotonin systems are much more rigid and commit themselves to accomplish menial tasks because ultimately it offers the promise of one day bringing happiness and freedom to them. For someone with high dopamine, who is already feeling quite happy, that offering does not mean much.

DaveFoster

Do you care much about anything now? Can you say that pushing your metabolism one way or another has effected your perception and level of caring?
I care less now, actually; moreso, I care about my own happiness, finding a wife and having a family. Everything else is pretty pointless.