Votes: 15 11.3%
  • Better relationships

Votes: 15 11.3%

• Total voters
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Of course. What I mean by better looks is things like lean and firm body. A dimorphic face, a robust, wide and forward-grown jaw. Being tall and conventionally good looking etc etc. I think looks is one of the most important thing in the world although people in general, say otherwise. But I disagree. It is rather instictive and people get treated accordingly. Better looking people live this life on easy mode.

Also I've been meaning to ask you about your diet. Its kind a off topic but do you mind explaning your diet a little bit? What do you eat and how do you feel? thanks.
Looks are important yes and so is inner confidence. The two go hand in hand. And not just having the perfect features, but also looking after yourself boost your confidence.

My diet is mostly ground beef, potatoes, dairy, fruit, occasional organ meat (liver, kidney and I want to add in brains), gelatin, coffee and some cocoa powder. That's it really.

I feel good on this diet, mentally sharp, confident, being able to build muscle and strength relatively easy, good libido and erectile quality, feeling positive, etc. I'd say I'm doing good.

laleto12

Looks are important yes and so is inner confidence. The two go hand in hand. And not just having the perfect features, but also looking after yourself boost your confidence.

My diet is mostly ground beef, potatoes, dairy, fruit, occasional organ meat (liver, kidney and I want to add in brains), gelatin, coffee and some cocoa powder. That's it really.

I feel good on this diet, mentally sharp, confident, being able to build muscle and strength relatively easy, good libido and erectile quality, feeling positive, etc. I'd say I'm doing good.
I definitely agree with you. Confidince is also very important and makes you have a great presence in social life and in life general.

Do you track your calories or macros? If yes how do they look? Im having hard times eating carbs and sugar. Fruits, honey etc makes me satiated very quick. I could a lot of potatoes though. the thing with potatoes could be due to a lot of added salt as well. However, I've been having digestion issues for years and thus they make it hard to constitute a diet :D

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I definitely agree with you. Confidince is also very important and makes you have a great presence in social life and in life general.

Do you track your calories or macros? If yes how do they look? Im having hard times eating carbs and sugar. Fruits, honey etc makes me satiated very quick. I could a lot of potatoes though. the thing with potatoes could be due to a lot of added salt as well. However, I've been having digestion issues for years and thus they make it hard to constitute a diet :D
My calories are between 3.2 and 3.5k, about 180-200g protein, 380-450g carb and 90-110g fat. I'm surprised honey and fruit satiate you so well, but that you can eat a lot of potatoes. My potato intake varies between 1-1.5kg daily, so maybe you can eat 500g+ daily with a good amount of protein and then the rest fruit. If you can tolerate dairy, a smoothie with milk, fruit and egg yolk (and added honey if you wish) is also a good way to increase calories that shouldn't be too satiating. A simple way to up calories is to eat fat food, such as the fatty cut of the meat, or whole milk. Just as long as you don't put on weight too fast then lol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals