Cyprophetadine Give Another Try. Its Amazing!

GorillaHead

When i first took cypro a while back i took it for its hunger inducing affects and at the time i wasnt eating right. It didnt induce any hunger or help and made me feel weird.

fast forward today. Two days of use and my digestion feels amazing. I have begun to get a normal appetite finally! My skin is no longer oily. I can breathe amazingly well through my nose. I can sleep easily. Caffeine is not long a bad thing for me. It stimulates me without excessive sweating. Stress, hairloss and or anxiety. I feel a clear rush of energy that feels normal and human like.

My biggest questions I now face is how long will these affects last. What happens if i get off and what are more direct ways of addressing this issue. Is it all gut related. Most histamine maybe stems from the gut?

golder

Very interesting. I'm going to give it another try. May I ask what timing and what dosage you've been seeing good effects from? Thanks mate.

Kunstruct

Another question is, how sensitive will certain receptors be after being blocked for a long tine? Rebound effect?

ebs

What are the differences between then and now that has made it work? I can relate to it making you feel weird.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
This drug is life changing, for me.

But not like many other drugs. In fact, its never something I actively looked forward to taking. Instead, I actually looked forward to what it does following its use.

I am not proud to say I have needed this drug to return to my normal self. But its one of the only reliable things for me, and if it wasn’t for some random guy on a forum that told me about it, guess what, 3 years later, I’d still be NUMB.

Eg. How I feel on the withdrawal of the drug.

It makes me feel so fearless and numb on the drug, as in, I can’t feel any emotions, and my appetite goes through the roof. My energy in the gym is ***t on cypro, I feel weak and miserable. No motivation, no life, no vigor, just blah - existence. During this grim days, after using cypro over 25 times in the past 7 months - I know that the rebound is ALWAYS worth it.
This rebound comes EVERY SINGLE TIME…. 4 days AFTER a single 1mg dose. That is, if I take it on a sunday night at 5pm, I will feel like ***t for 3 days and then on day, I get this REBOUND, where my PSSD disappears and this last for a few days on. HOW?!?!?!?

But never did I ever think that there would be a drug that is to be used to RECALIBRATE the brain over time, to recover from this enduring PSSD. It feels like it reconnects that cosy/soft spot of the brain that is required to FEEL music, to feel hot water on skin, to be cosy on the couch, imagine living a life where you can no longer even enjoy relaxing, or having a hot bath, because there’s no emotional response to it, there’s no depth. This is what PSSD has been for me.
But, when the cypro wears off, you feel your YOUNG self re-emerging and all of a sudden FEELINGS come back.
My logic and verbal fluency improve on cypro.

It definitely has its side effects.
Ravenous appetite, minor headaches in the mornings, grogginess/sleepiness (This wears off after repeated use). Eventually, it leaves you feeling resilient and adaptable. Less triggered, much more in control and in tune with your mind, there’s no scatter feeling, you feel clear and hear your own voice, however, your background mind chatter is completely gone when conversing with other people.
Cypro definitely makes me feel clinically depressed the morning after using it. I feel like it sucks ALL the life out of me.

Stop thinking about the future. I find myself way more PRESENT on cypro.

redsun

But not like many other drugs. In fact, its never something I actively looked forward to taking. Instead, I actually looked forward to what it does following its use.

I am not proud to say I have needed this drug to return to my normal self. But its one of the only reliable things for me, and if it wasn’t for some random guy on a forum that told me about it, guess what, 3 years later, I’d still be NUMB.

It makes me feel so fearless and numb on the drug, as in, I can’t feel any emotions, and my appetite goes through the roof. My energy in the gym is ***t on cypro, I feel weak and miserable. No motivation, no life, no vigor, just blah - existence. During this grim days, after using cypro over 25 times in the past 7 months - I know that the rebound is ALWAYS worth it.
This rebound comes EVERY SINGLE TIME…. 4 days AFTER a single 1mg dose. That is, if I take it on a sunday night at 5pm, I will feel like ***t for 3 days and then on day, I get this REBOUND, where my PSSD disappears and this last for a few days on. HOW?!?!?!?

But never did I ever think that there would be a drug that is to be used to RECALIBRATE the brain over time, to recover from this enduring PSSD. It feels like it reconnects that cosy/soft spot of the brain that is required to FEEL music, to feel hot water on skin, to be cosy on the couch, imagine living a life where you can no longer even enjoy relaxing, or having a hot bath, because there’s no emotional response to it, there’s no depth. This is what PSSD has been for me.
But, when the cypro wears off, you feel your YOUNG self re-emerging and all of a sudden FEELINGS come back.

Ravenous appetite, minor headaches in the mornings, grogginess/sleepiness (This wears off after repeated use). Eventually, it leaves you feeling resilient and adaptable. Less triggered, much more in control and in tune with your mind, there’s no scatter feeling, you feel clear and hear your own voice, however, your background mind chatter is completely gone when conversing with other people.
Cypro definitely makes me feel clinically depressed the morning after using it. I feel like it sucks ALL the life out of me.

I think you are likely benefitting significantly on the rebound because of the histamine H1 receptors. Its a very strong antagonist of H1 receptors. Explains why it helps you feel things again.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I think you are likely benefitting significantly on the rebound because of the histamine H1 receptors. Its a very strong antagonist of H1 receptors. Explains why it helps you feel things again.

Yeah man, I think this plays a role for sure, but I feel like it may have to do with the 5-HT1A effects, or 2C, but the thing is, I am yet to find something that replicates what Cypro does to me on the rebound.

redsun

Yeah man, I think this plays a role for sure, but I feel like it may have to do with the 5-HT1A effects, or 2C, but the thing is, I am yet to find something that replicates what Cypro does to me on the rebound.

So I assume other antihistamines do not have a similar effect. I dont think the H1 antagonism of benadryl is as strong as cypro.

Shouldn't the effect of 5-HT2C be stronger on rebound, making you feel worse. I dont know much about its effect except wiki page saying its activation inhibits dopamine and norepinephrine release in certain areas.

maillol

Does taking Cypro have any lasting beneficial effects? My understanding is that it blocks serotonin receptors but does not actually reduce serotonin. What is the point of this unless you're going to take it forever?

GreekDemiGod

When i first took cypro a while back i took it for its hunger inducing affects and at the time i wasnt eating right. It didnt induce any hunger or help and made me feel weird.

fast forward today. Two days of use and my digestion feels amazing. I have begun to get a normal appetite finally! My skin is no longer oily. I can breathe amazingly well through my nose. I can sleep easily. Caffeine is not long a bad thing for me. It stimulates me without excessive sweating. Stress, hairloss and or anxiety. I feel a clear rush of energy that feels normal and human like.
I have all the above highlighted problems, more or less. I guess I should try Cypro. How does it impact libido? I hope it's not anti-androgenic, given a high caloric intake.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I have all the above highlighted problems, more or less. I guess I should try Cypro. How does it impact libido? I hope it's not anti-androgenic, given a high caloric intake.

From what I understand anti histamines are mildly anti androgenic.

I am building a blog that will go in depth with my experiences on this what I think is placebo.

Always remember we are all different. And many factors play a part in the accuracy of our anecdotes and our experiences.

give it a try tho

postman

Have you tried taking a serotonin antagonist that doesn't have anti-cholinergic effects

mrchibbs

I am not going to experiment with other heavy hitters like cypro, I don;t see them as sustainable. If you're referring to Metergoline and Lisuride etc

It's definitely an interesting drug. Not adequate for people with active lifestyles, but as part of a recovery phase for ill people, it can be extremely beneficial, with varying effects in different people.

I think it can help pull people out of long-term serotonergic state, but other lifestyle interventions are necessary, and I don't think I experienced great motivation while on cyproheptadine, but it does make you feel a lot better.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
It's definitely an interesting drug. Not adequate for people with active lifestyles, but as part of a recovery phase for ill people, it can be extremely beneficial, with varying effects in different people.

I think it can help pull people out of long-term serotonergic state, but other lifestyle interventions are necessary, and I don't think I experienced great motivation while on cyproheptadine, but it does make you feel a lot better.

Yes, exactly right. It's a tool, and must be used with extreme care, and definitely never above 1mg imo.

It does a great job at making you diabetic too... and makes you feel weaker and worse in the gym.

The rebound however, is no a whole new level. Myself and MANY other friends have also experienced this magical rebound days 3-4 after a single cypro dosage. Insane euphoria and mood boost unlike any other nootropic I've tried (Apart from 9-MBC).

GreekDemiGod

@Lokzo So what happens when it rebounds? Dopamine spikes up?
Is it safe to start Cypro if you have a job (work from home) and you need your focus and concentration powers?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
@Lokzo So what happens when it rebounds? Dopamine spikes up?
Is it safe to start Cypro if you have a job (work from home) and you need your focus and concentration powers?

We suspect that its resensitizing 5-HT1a autoreceptors, with a concomitant rise in Histamine, Cortisol, Adrenaline, Dopamine and acetlycholine. Giving us the energy, drive and focus.

If you want concentration/focus, I'd opt for a stack like:
-Uridine monophosphate 125mg orally.
-B Complex.
-L-Tyrosine.
-Cistanche.

GreekDemiGod

Just started with 0.5mg of Cypro from IdeaLabs, my first ever dose. 1hr later, yet to feel anything. :beaver:Possibly a mild headache.

GreekDemiGod

That sounds amazing, all aspects you mentioned are something I could benefit from improvements in it.
fast forward today. Two days of use and my digestion feels amazing
Am curious in what way does it improve digestion? Maybe lowering serotonin >> lowering endotoxin / LPS?
Could it also make one able to tolerate some foods better?

I understand that thyroid medication "speeds up" digestion, this must be a different mechanism.

Arnold Grape

Chiming in: I have had a bottle of Cypro that I had not touched in more than a year. One .5 dose daily seems to dip the major stress hormones for me, which ramps appetite and aides digestion. This dosage actually feels akin to what I remember smoking pot to feel like, with an acute sense of body and appetite, although no paranoia. I would caution that one might feel aggravated if the proper blood sugar is not maintained. Therefore, I believe it may be advantageous to take in the late afternoon or sometime before sleeping, so that several meals might be ingested before bed. Also, from what I understand 1 mg or more messes with dopamine, which is what I believe messed me up before.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals