Anyone Tried LifeGivingStore's Negative Ion Generator?

gabys225

I got it a few days ago. So far positive results, but I'm waiting before I report anything. I want to give it a solid run.

OP
G

Gone Peating

I got it a few days ago. So far positive results, but I'm waiting before I report anything. I want to give it a solid run.
Nice, I hope that you have good results.

Do you have any specific health problems that made you want to try it?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

gabys225

@Gone Peating , I live next to an interstate, and constantly have hepa filters running all over the house. No specific health problems other than a desire for the cleanest air possible.

gabys225

@Noodlz2

The unit works, but it is very subtle. It won't replace a hepa filter, and I believe I sleep deeper. After a few weeks that effect wore off but regardless, I keep it running. I move it from room to room and I can tell when it hasn't been on for some time. I know it works because when I put it in rooms with a lot of electronics the air starts smelling static and "electrical", so I don't make that mistake anymore.

Noodlz2

@Noodlz2

The unit works, but it is very subtle. It won't replace a hepa filter, and I believe I sleep deeper. After a few weeks that effect wore off but regardless, I keep it running. I move it from room to room and I can tell when it hasn't been on for some time. I know it works because when I put it in rooms with a lot of electronics the air starts smelling static and "electrical", so I don't make that mistake anymore.

Thank you for the update. Do you have any concerns about ozone while using it?

gabys225

@Noodlz2

Zero concerns. I use an ozone machine routinely in my home and I cannot detect any ozone coming from this unit. I know that's not exactly scientific, but if I can't smell it I'm not worried about it, if there's a miniscule amount chances are it'll oxidize something that needs to be oxidized.

S.Seneff

These ions seems to disipate very fast in the air. You probably need to breath directly the airflow from the generator to feel an effect.