Top 12 Foods To Boost Testosterone

baccheion

I've been idly considering eating nothing other than truly pastured organic raw egg yolks and electrolyted water. About 48/day. It kept looking better, especially given my genetics. Only questions center around apoE 4/3 and omega-6.

T

TheBeard

Cool. What was your diet like before that? Could it be a reduction in carbs and thus a reduction in insulin?
Lower insulin levels will lead to higher SHBG.

A gallon of milk a day is a lot of carbs.
Not sure how it compares to my previous diet

berk

Also there are case studies of people that eat dozens of eggs per day for years and they were relatively fine.
i wondering if quality of eggs matter. (food that chickens get)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
i wondering if quality of eggs matter. (food that chickens get)
Yes absolutely. Grains will increase mycotoxins and PUFAs in the eggs.

ebs

Nice article hans. Been following your articles some time now. I found out by myself that I do seem to tolerate goat milk, it doesn't seem to aggrevate my digestion like cow milk does. Any idea why?

David90

Thanks for the Article. I'm personally consume almost all of them (with exception of 6,10 and 11) and noticed some good effects.....

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Nice article hans. Been following your articles some time now. I found out by myself that I do seem to tolerate goat milk, it doesn't seem to aggrevate my digestion like cow milk does. Any idea why?
Thanks man. Cows milk can be a slippery slope as you rarely have any idea of the quality of the milk, the hygiene of the milking bays, their feed, stress, hormones, anti-biotics, etc, etc.
I think goats milk is much better because it's much smaller scale than cows milk. Also the milk doesn't need to be homogenized and goats milk contains far less immunological proteins compared to cows milk.
The thing with cows milk is that I can be rich in endotoxins, fecal matter, dirty, mold, etc. Scary stuff.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the Article. I'm personally consume almost all of them (with exception of 6,10 and 11) and noticed some good effects.....
Nice, eating every testo boosting food/herb under the sun is luckily not needed for high levels. A good foundation can take you very far.

David90

Nice, eating every testo boosting food/herb under the sun is luckily not needed for high levels. A good foundation can take you very far.
This is what i mean to most of the Guys/Girls i personally know. They need a Good Foundation to come very far (Healthwise). But most of them don't have that. I have a personal Case at the Moment, where i ''coaching'' a older Friend of mine (around 50 years old). He wants to build Muscle and wants to look good Naked. Before he has done lots of Endurance Training and no Weight Lifting at all. Also his Nutrition was not so good. Now, 2 Months into it, he's getting slowly in Good Shape....

EIRE24

Has Peat every spoken about Shilajit?
Yes. I emailed him about it and he replied saying he thought the heavy metals in it could cause problems and that the potential risks were not worth the benefits.

David90

Your body quickly regulates how much it absorbs and synthesizes and excretes so there is a limit to the benefit. Research haven't been done yet on various doses of cholesterol and testosterone, but I'd say 2-4 yolks long term is good and maybe bump that up to 12 per day for a few weeks every now and again.
Thanks for the Tip. I will implement it in my Own Diet soon.....