Coffee Vs Red Wine

magnesiumania

Something for you coffee addicted Peaters to ponder:

"
So if you had to make a choice between coffee and wine as a health beverage what would be your first choice? Think about it. Why does one or two glasses of red wine high in resveratrol seem to help health when it is studied? Did you know resveratrol is a fluorophore chemical? You do know that Vitamin D is also a fluorophore protein made from LDL cholesterol huh? That means for resveratrol its electrons absorb sunlight at 312 nm range. Vitamin D has a slightly different absorption pattern in the UVB range too. This means the chemical made naturally by grapes absorb UV light in a way to help refill cells with this regenerating frequency without causing any damage that "worries" the conventional dermatologists. This chemical effectively binds sunlight and water to make a super UV cocktail that increases the DC electric current. The wine also has a lot of Vitamin C in it. The coffee does not. Coffee lowers adenosine and Vitamin D levels. Did you know that? Even though there is a small amount of alcohol in the wine the benefits far outweigh the risk for most people. Do you know what else resveratrol can do that coffee cannot do? It can improve your vitamin D level by altering your Vitamin D receptor found in your colony of mitochondria. This is why I tend to drink wines from the Andes mountains at high elevation whose grapes are bathing in UV light 24/7 that have higher Vitamin C in them. Resveratrol and Vitamin C together powers up your immune system in ways few people ever realize unless they become a MITOCHONDRIAC!!!! The Purple Angel wine below is loaded with resveratrol and Vitamin C.

What does VItamin C do for the brain? Remember the brain and PNS is damaged by blue light and nnEMF which both lower Vitamin D levels too.

Vitamin C
1f60a.png
(= ascorbate) crosses the blood-brain barrier via the glucose receptor GLUT1 in the oxidized form, called DHA. This DHA is not the fish oil acronym. In the brain, DHA is converted back to vitamin C by glutathione and other intracellular thiols (pic below). Intravenous administration of DHA, but not of vitamin C, generates supraphysiological concentrations of vitamin C in the brain, due to the more efficient uptake of DHA compared to vitamin C by SVCT2. Therefore, most studies in cerebral ischemia have focused on the effects of DHA rather than Vitamin C. Oral Vitamin C does very little in this dance unless it is working in unison with other chemicals to limit ROS/RNS. When DHA is converted back to vitamin C, it has a potential polymechanistic neuroprotective effect. Glutamate uptake into astrocytes is blocked by ROS and vitamin C can prevent this. Furthermore, vitamin C can prevent the formation of catechol-protein conjugates from oxidized dopamine (which is notoriously neurotoxic) and block dopamine receptors. Coffee blocks those receptors.

High blood plasma levels of vitamin C not only limit the generation of ROS, repair other oxidized scavengers such as glutathione, urate and vitamin E, and modulate numerous enzyme reactions, but can also act as a direct radical scavenger. The low electron reduction potential of both vitamin C (282 mV) and its one-electron oxidation product, the ascorbyl radical (−174 mV), enable them to reduce virtually all clinically important radicals and oxidants. In addition, vitamin C maintains NO-mediated endothelial integrity and vasomotor control. Furthermore, as a necessary cofactor, IV vitamin C supplementation can also recover endogenous vasopressor synthesis (dopamine and norepinephrine). Not only does this red wine protect the heart which is very relevant for post-cardiac arrest patients, but vitamin C also protects the brain. Neurons in the brain have high rates of oxidative metabolism and contain some of the highest concentrations of vitamin C in nature. Intracerebral vitamin C provides protection against oxidative stress and glutamate toxicity and supports peptide amidation, myelin formation, synaptic potentiation, and catecholamine synthesis."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25536521

Nicole W.

"
So if you had to make a choice between coffee and wine as a health beverage what would be your first choice? Think about it. Why does one or two glasses of red wine high in resveratrol seem to help health when it is studied? Did you know resveratrol is a fluorophore chemical? You do know that Vitamin D is also a fluorophore protein made from LDL cholesterol huh? That means for resveratrol its electrons absorb sunlight at 312 nm range. Vitamin D has a slightly different absorption pattern in the UVB range too. This means the chemical made naturally by grapes absorb UV light in a way to help refill cells with this regenerating frequency without causing any damage that "worries" the conventional dermatologists. This chemical effectively binds sunlight and water to make a super UV cocktail that increases the DC electric current. The wine also has a lot of Vitamin C in it. The coffee does not. Coffee lowers adenosine and Vitamin D levels. Did you know that? Even though there is a small amount of alcohol in the wine the benefits far outweigh the risk for most people. Do you know what else resveratrol can do that coffee cannot do? It can improve your vitamin D level by altering your Vitamin D receptor found in your colony of mitochondria. This is why I tend to drink wines from the Andes mountains at high elevation whose grapes are bathing in UV light 24/7 that have higher Vitamin C in them. Resveratrol and Vitamin C together powers up your immune system in ways few people ever realize unless they become a MITOCHONDRIAC!!!! The Purple Angel wine below is loaded with resveratrol and Vitamin C.

What does VItamin C do for the brain? Remember the brain and PNS is damaged by blue light and nnEMF which both lower Vitamin D levels too.

Vitamin C
1f60a.png
(= ascorbate) crosses the blood-brain barrier via the glucose receptor GLUT1 in the oxidized form, called DHA. This DHA is not the fish oil acronym. In the brain, DHA is converted back to vitamin C by glutathione and other intracellular thiols (pic below). Intravenous administration of DHA, but not of vitamin C, generates supraphysiological concentrations of vitamin C in the brain, due to the more efficient uptake of DHA compared to vitamin C by SVCT2. Therefore, most studies in cerebral ischemia have focused on the effects of DHA rather than Vitamin C. Oral Vitamin C does very little in this dance unless it is working in unison with other chemicals to limit ROS/RNS. When DHA is converted back to vitamin C, it has a potential polymechanistic neuroprotective effect. Glutamate uptake into astrocytes is blocked by ROS and vitamin C can prevent this. Furthermore, vitamin C can prevent the formation of catechol-protein conjugates from oxidized dopamine (which is notoriously neurotoxic) and block dopamine receptors. Coffee blocks those receptors.

High blood plasma levels of vitamin C not only limit the generation of ROS, repair other oxidized scavengers such as glutathione, urate and vitamin E, and modulate numerous enzyme reactions, but can also act as a direct radical scavenger. The low electron reduction potential of both vitamin C (282 mV) and its one-electron oxidation product, the ascorbyl radical (−174 mV), enable them to reduce virtually all clinically important radicals and oxidants. In addition, vitamin C maintains NO-mediated endothelial integrity and vasomotor control. Furthermore, as a necessary cofactor, IV vitamin C supplementation can also recover endogenous vasopressor synthesis (dopamine and norepinephrine). Not only does this red wine protect the heart which is very relevant for post-cardiac arrest patients, but vitamin C also protects the brain. Neurons in the brain have high rates of oxidative metabolism and contain some of the highest concentrations of vitamin C in nature. Intracerebral vitamin C provides protection against oxidative stress and glutamate toxicity and supports peptide amidation, myelin formation, synaptic potentiation, and catecholamine synthesis."

Vitamin C is great. Unfortunately red wine has only minute amounts. Resveratrol is not well regarded here on this forum as it’s a phytoestrogen and has many other negative actions in the body. Alcohol generally is hard on the liver and the brain, coffee supports liver and brain health. I’ll take the coffee, thank you.

LUH 3417

I feel like coffee gets bad press for being addictive. It’s like saying you have a nutrient addiction.

OP
magnesiumania

magnesiumania

I get what you're saying pinacolada. It was merely meant to trigger from my part. Personally i dont favor one over the other. About phytoestrogens and anything Peat deem as toxins are smaall problems in a natural EMF which support high redox. Thats why i tend to lean more to the Kruse perspective.

LUH 3417

I get what you're saying pinacolada. It was merely meant to trigger from my part. Personally i dont favor one over the other. About phytoestrogens and anything Peat deem as toxins are smaall problems in a natural EMF which support high redox. Thats why i tend to lean more to the Kruse perspective.
Interesting so what do you eat?

OP
magnesiumania

magnesiumania

Im also fond pf certain peaty recepies like the carrot salad. And boom i drink coffee :)

OP
magnesiumania

magnesiumania

I do not. I currently live in an nnEMF hellhole, intending to move. I use blue blockers and red lights at night.

Peater Piper

I don't see why it has to be one or the other. A glass or two of wine is probably fine, maybe even beneficial, especially for people who really enjoy it. Same for coffee. Neither one is a necessity.

OP
magnesiumania

magnesiumania

I don't see why it has to be one or the other. A glass or two of wine is probably fine, maybe even beneficial, especially for people who really enjoy it. Same for coffee. Neither one is a necessity.
Agreed. I guess the take~away of this post is the fact that resveratrol is a flourophor. This means it works with light (UV~range specifically) which is important whenever we evaluate this nutrient/compound.

Waynish

"

Vitamin C
1f60a.png

Why do you think alcoholics have such low magnesium levels?

laleto12

I just can not take dr Kruse seriously with his face full of lipofuscins tbh.

Waynish

There are many mechanisms that have been "identified," people think. But if you merely take the mechanism of alcohol as "pacifying the liver" (as is proven in TCM) and coffee's TCM mechanisms (and caffeine's as burning jing), then everyone is way off (in this community)! I'm surprised that I still have only seen one person try to determine what 'jing' is via "western science." Or at least track the indicators to deduce causality!

I actually think wine helps my digestion interestingly enough, I like pairing it with red meat as I feel I digestion it better

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals