Tums And The Horrible Side Effects I Have

OP
L

Lewistx

What dosage do you recommend I got multiv. Bcomplex. coconut oil for now

OP
L

Lewistx

I live in Texas I don't have a solid job because of my illness the vitamins I got are from family dollar

OP
L

Lewistx

The multivatin is a family dollar brand im homeless by the way my main issues is having to urinate alot my boss fired me month ago for that soo i can't afford high priced supplements its a horrible cycle

The multivatin is a family dollar brand im homeless by the way my main issues is having to urinate alot my boss fired me month ago for that soo i can't afford high priced supplements its a horrible cycle

how often do you have to urinate,how high is your salt intake,any other diagnoses,how many of the
B-Vitamin-product you have.I would take 3 to 5 of them per day,if you can afford 6 to 7,with food,
and they are tablets, so i would chew them.

i would decrease SALT intake from all Sources to 1 to 3 grams a day.
Calcium i would decrease to no more than 600mg a day.
both can be inflammatory.
also please look for an Multivitamin on top of the b-complex.
also magnesium in a dose of 500 mg as magnesium citrate.It has absolutely
to be dissolved in 300 to 500 ml of liquid,no tablets or capsules only if openable.

OP
L

Lewistx

Ok I pee frequently like every hour bladder hurts. I should chew them instead i have only two bottles a multi and bcomplex they are hard tablets. Now i will get magnesium citrate. Are you in the Us for that I will go to Wal-Mart or vitamin Shoppe.

Ok I pee frequently like every hour bladder hurts. I should chew them instead i have only two bottles a multi and bcomplex they are hard tablets. Now i will get magnesium citrate. Are you in the Us for that I will go to Wal-Mart or vitamin Shoppe.

I posted advice to another member,please look at these considerations also.

"Did you ever replete micronutrients thoughfully,not this or that once at a time.
What i do get as an impression from people is that a lot of them believe if they start clean eating,problems go away.

The thing is,clean eating ist just the baseline,and incurred "debt" has to be "worked off".
Also,respectfully, i consider Peat-foodchoice as junkfood,i would abstain from the milk,the oj,the protocol,everything that is coming from a cardboard-box.

People can get severe neurological symptoms just by food-intolerances.milk is also a hormonally
active food.I would advise to eat meat with Protein intake of at least 1.6g per kilogram of Bodyweight,
if you are rehabilitating,then Plus 50% on top of that.Low-fat Meat,Butterfat,ripe fruit like Bananas,cooked vegetables,no additional junksugar,very low PUFA,but still low dose LC-PUFA DHA from fish,it is physiologic,even if unstable,Gelatine,20 to 40g a day,also anxiolytic.

Only very good Multivitamin i encountered is Thorne Research Basic Nutrients 2/day,from which i would take like it is advised,and longer term ,after 6 months or so,only one a day.I would advise strongly for that one.
Against anxiety, Magnesium citrate,daily dose 500 to750mg of Mg+,it works.It has to be dissolved in a body of water,no pill or capsule,for 3oomg Magnesium 300 to 400 ml water.
Also low amount of movement,like cycling 20 to 30 minutes.

If you are a gym-rat,reduction of volume is highly advised,lower amount of sets,intensity is way more important than volume.

Women have higher incidence of these disorders because we live in a phony,covert-incel-controlled
society, and im only half-joking.The medical-industrial complex is highly sexist,anti-woman,they
have knowledge how to make people weak.
Any abuser has a sharp eye for that,its the innate knowledge of pimps and slavetraders.
Nutrition advise for women is mean spirited,they have to eat like males,no low Protein,no
low amount of red meat.Hang in there."

OP
L

Lewistx

Got it what brand is best for the magnesium citrate. I know hospitals aren't much of help they gave me a ppi drug along with my antiboitics only took the abx

Got it what brand is best for the magnesium citrate. I know hospitals aren't much of help they gave me a ppi drug along with my antiboitics only took the abx

Im not from the usa,so i cant know for sure. if you link me to some of your possible choices,i will take a look at it.

OP
L

Lewistx

Hi.For general weelbeing and neuropathy(burning feet) i would advise to take a B50 B-vitamin for 1-2 months.also Vitamin C 1-2g a day.
as a general Multivitamin Thorne research 2/day.that will fix some of your problems.without supplementation it wont get better imo.also high meat intake,700-1000gday,gelatin,choline bitartrate,
ripe fruits,butterfat and moderate movement,no exhausting sports.

What else are you doing from that "list"?
Hey i been researching on myself and didn't pick up the signs im dealing with fungus Candida my feet are itchy nails are fungus ridden that's athletes foot my tongue is coated completely white now where do I start off at my blood test long ago showed infection

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals