Thoughts On My Clomid Restart

cihans

My labs are low Testosterone, high FreeT, low SHBG and border E2 at that time, I explained my symptoms to him which are I wrote above. He chose to give me clomid 12,5mg daily and anastrozole 0,125mg every other day. But I want to try natural way first (if there are any) to raise my E2 than hopefully ease my symptoms.

I don’t know the mechanism of clomid but he mentioned after clomid. Total Testosterone would rose and symptoms will be disappear.

Progesterone

My labs are low Testosterone, high FreeT, low SHBG and border E2 at that time, I explained my symptoms to him which are I wrote above. He chose to give me clomid 12,5mg daily and anastrozole 0,125mg every other day. But I want to try natural way first (if there are any) to raise my E2 than hopefully ease my symptoms.

I don’t know the mechanism of clomid but he mentioned after clomid. Total Testosterone would rose and symptoms will be disappear.

Clomid will raise your T, SHBG, and E2.

You should try clomid without the aastrozole, in my opinion.

Clomid is an estrogen and anti-estrogen at the same time.

Use 12.5mg of clomid every other day, not daily.

It's a very benign drug, just give it a shot.

Andman

be wary of the clomid blues though (anger, depression, severe mood-swings, random crying episodes etc)

some guys get that even at low doses

cihans

Clomid will raise your T, SHBG, and E2.

You should try clomid without the aastrozole, in my opinion.

Clomid is an estrogen and anti-estrogen at the same time.

Use 12.5mg of clomid every other day, not daily.

It's a very benign drug, just give it a shot.
Will do, I’ll update in this thread, if Op of this thread okay. @Andman, He mentioned about vision problems and not to panic and let him know.

cihans

No never hair loss knock on wood :) despite with DHT comes like super high almost off the chart. I believe my SSRI use crashed my E2 (5 years on zoloft “sertraline”). In january 2015 stop it cold turkey and never touch anykind of SSRI.