A List Of Metformin Alternatives

Vinny

I tablespoon in one dose? I got some. Should consider this dosage.
1 tbsp sounds like a hell of a lot to me. Id drop dead from such amount .....

1 tbsp sounds like a hell of a lot to me. Id drop dead from such amount .....

That is a decently high dose. The Ceylon variety has less of the anticoagulant (messing with vitamin K, CoQ10, and cholesterol formation) coumarin, but it does have some and has other defensive chemicals such as tannins which could be hepatotxic in large amounts.

However, I recognise that these same chemicals may provide the sought after antibacterial and antiparasitic properties.

Ceylon cinnamon gets sex to a brand new level. It makes your Willy super sensitive and strong like steel by improving microcirculation.

yerrag

Ceylon cinnamon gets sex to a brand new level. It makes your Willy super sensitive and strong like steel by improving microcirculation.
Just a flat teaspoon last night before bed, and it did not fail to surprise!

Just a flat teaspoon last night before bed, and it did not fail to surprise!

You mean it worked for you?

Amounts like one tablespoon is easy to consume mixing in some banana or whatever smoothie.

yerrag

You mean it worked for you?
Yup. As you said. Like steel. Certainly did something with circulation. Will have to test for repeatability.

I think it's addressing issues having to do with dysbiosis in my vascular system that diverts energy to support pathogens as well as to fight them.

Am observing for better blood sugar regulation. Currently after a meal, especially lunchtime, I immediately go into a state of stupor - sleepiness and low energy. It's as if all the blood sugar from the meal is being lowered so quickly. I'll have to test my blood sugar 15, 30, 45, and 60 minutes after lunch to see if this is true. P. gingivalis, a periodontal bacteria, from what I'm reading, can have this effect.

What it comes down to is poor energy availability, and this can affect penile strength.

Yup. As you said. Like steel. Certainly did something with circulation. Will have to test for repeatability.

If I take one tablespoon spoon at 12 am it lasts at least to 12 pm. But when I wake up the effect is gone. Anyway I found it to be great "aphrodisiac" and it works as soon as 1 hour for me.

IDK if it still works after cooking. I take it raw only.

I wonder if it works for female too.

yerrag

I wonder if it works for female too.
@sugarbabe what are your thoughts?

I think if it can help with erection, which is a useful indicator, it could help in another vital aspects of our health. I'm going to take 1 tsp with each meal. I mixed it with coffee for breakfast. Last night, I had it with milk before turning in. Not sure, but I think it improved my sleep.

A.R

I think if it can help with erection, which is a useful indicator, it could help in another vital aspects of our health. I'm going to take 1 tsp with each meal. I mixed it with coffee for breakfast. Last night, I had it with milk before turning in. Not sure, but I think it improved my sleep.
When you mix the powder, does it fully mix or does it sit at the bottom of the cup?

A.R

If I take one tablespoon spoon at 12 am it lasts at least to 12 pm. But when I wake up the effect is gone. Anyway I found it to be great "aphrodisiac" and it works as soon as 1 hour for me.

IDK if it still works after cooking. I take it raw only.
Is it important to take this empty stomach? Have you had any other health benefits so far? I've read about it being good for fat loss aswell

yerrag

When you mix the powder, does it fully mix or does it sit at the bottom of the cup?
It tends to stay at the bottom. I have to stir it well, even have to break the clumping by squeezing the clumps between the spoon and the inside of the cup, and drink the milk as soon as I finish stirring.

InChristAlone

I don't think I've ever taken that much, just enough to make applesauce taste good. It is a powerful antibacterial so that could be why people are having benefits.

If found it to be one of a few herbs that work immediately.

yerrag

I don't think I've ever taken that much, just enough to make applesauce taste good. It is a powerful antibacterial so that could be why people are having benefits.
Thanks. I didn't get a repeat last night, even though I took 2 x 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon, one in the morning, another before bed. I had 3 x 1 tsp today, and I'm turning in. Will see how that goes.

sugarisgreat

One thing that for sure worked to reduce my A1C and fasting glucose was taking Nutritional Yeast 3 times a day (read about it on this site-high in B vitamins). I bought it at Trader Joe's in a bag for 3 dollars. I take about 1 T 3Times a day before meals and there was a noticeable difference between my lab results with no other changes except that one.

Thanks. I didn't get a repeat last night, even though I took 2 x 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon, one in the morning, another before bed. I had 3 x 1 tsp today, and I'm turning in. Will see how that goes.

Updates?

yerrag

Tonight I had a strong erection during sleep. Taken 1tsp Ceylon cinnamon before bed. Also continue to take 1 tsp erythritol as I had before, which I had not mentioned.

I also was on 2x50mg doxycycline for the last 10 days, but the first strong erection was immediately the night I was on 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp erythritol.

Yesterday though, I had increased my doxy to 2x100mg.

I don't know if I would consider this a side-effect, but past two night during sleep I experienced itchiness on both arms. I out isopropyl alcohol and the itch was relieved. Never had these itch before.

Also, I'm starting to feel I have more energy for the past 2-3 days, since taking the cinnamon+ erythritol. I no longer feel sleepy after lunch, and I don't experience in-between meal hunger. Since I've no scale since it broke down, I may be starting to lose weight since my waist seems to be getting smaller, as there's less struggle getting into my pants.

I think my the current addition of cinn/erythritol is making doxy more effective in dealing with the effects of having p. gingivalis bacteria in my system. I'm also taking oolong tea regularly. Oolong (tikuanyin, green tea as well) and c. cinnamon and erythritol's biofilm busting capability plus doxy is doing some good for me, as they address my context described in an earlier post. I have some more stuff on the way. I'd still like to get some essential oils from Brazil, but the company I wrote to won't entertain my queries as to shipping to the US.

But I'm seeing antibiotics plus biofilm busters being effective for my budding diabetic condition, which has its roots in low-grade infection in my blood vessels.

Last edited:
Tonight I had a strong erection during sleep. Taken 1tsp Ceylon cinnamon before bed. Also continue to take 1 tsp erythritol as I had before, which I had not mentioned.

I also was on 2x50mg doxycycline for the last 10 days, but the first strong erection was immediately the night I was on 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp erythritol.

Yesterday though, I had increased my doxy to 2x100mg.

I don't know if I would consider this a side-effect, but past two night during sleep I experienced itchiness on both arms. I out isopropyl alcohol and the itch was relieved. Never had these itch before.

Also, I'm starting to feel I have more energy for the past 2-3 days, since taking the cinnamon+ erythritol. I no longer feel sleepy after lunch, and I don't experience in-between meal hunger. Since I've no scale since it broke down, I may be starting to lose weight since my waist seems to be getting smaller, as there's less struggle getting into my pants.

I think my the current addition of cinn/erythritol is making doxy more effective in dealing with the effects of having p. gingivalis bacteria in my system. I'm also taking oolong tea regularly. Oolong (tikuanyin, green tea as well) and c. cinnamon and erythritol's biofilm busting capability plus doxy is doing some good for me, as they address my context described in an earlier post. I have some more stuff on the way. I'd still like to get some essential oils from Brazil, but the company I wrote to won't entertain my queries as to shipping to the US.

But I'm seeing antibiotics plus biofilm busters being effective for my budding diabetic condition, which has its roots in low-grade infection in my blood vessels.
Try 1 tablespoon. You will see the difference. And I forget to mention that freshness matters. Active compounds seem to be volatile.

InChristAlone

Try 1 tablespoon. You will see the difference. And I forget to mention that freshness matters. Active compounds seem to be volatile.
How do you get fresh true cinnamon? It's hard to find in any store as it is. I was using a bulk bag from the internet which obviously takes a long time to use up.