Dental Help? Calcium Therapy Institute

OP
Lore

Lore

I have thought about the same! Now I have only clove and propolis

Do you have oregano in your spice rack? Make up some "tea" with some, this should help, no? (just trying to help think.)

Xisca

there is NO NEED for ANY root canals ..." He may have a remedy for you.
His 2 anwers were not helping for this point... I stil do not know if his treatment helps for infected tooth!

"It seems your molar has had decay enough to kill the nerve. An easy way to test for its vitality is with cold Endo Ice. If the tooth does NOT respond to the cold in 3 to 4 seconds it is too infected, dying, or dead. Or if the cold relieves the pain, makes it feel better, it will need a root canal to save it as a non-vital healthy tooth (like a healthy fingernail) and much better than an implant."

Then as I tell him my tooth is sensitive and ask about the infection, he says "Sounds like that tooth is vital and can be filled soon which will tell you
if it is going to recover."

Of course not, you cannot fill an infected nerve tooth.

Xisca

Do you have oregano in your spice rack? Make up some "tea" with some, this should help, no? (just trying to help think.)
I have the oil if I can find it!
My tooth has decay and has been drilled what was posible to remove without triggering the nerve, which could kill it even with anestesia. With no anestesia we cannot do more right now. My dentist even did part of it by hand and took her time for this, as she said drilling would be traumatic for the nerve.

InChristAlone

Are you saying you don't want a root canal? Might be the only way to save the tooth.

OP
Lore

Lore

I have the oil if I can find it!
My tooth has decay and has been drilled what was posible to remove without triggering the nerve, which could kill it even with anestesia. With no anestesia we cannot do more right now. My dentist even did part of it by hand and took her time for this, as she said drilling would be traumatic for the nerve.

Sounds like you're doing everything ... I feel you're pain, been there, maybe not as severe. Blessings, hoping the best for you.

Xisca

As I read his reply, when he said the tooth could be filled, that was a reference to the root canal procedure he had mentioned earlier. During a root canal, the pulp of the tooth is removed, the interior of the tooth is cleaned and sealed, then the tooth is FILLED with a rubber-like material.

www.aae.org/patients/root-canal-treatment/what-is-a-root-canal/
No, he said clearly that the tooth seems vital.... In the mail about doing a root canal, he was indicating how I could check if my tooth was dying, if it was not reactive to cold. As I said it was, then he said it could be filled.

I just was asking him if his products were also working for a drilled tooth that cannot be drilled more because arrived at the nerve and infected. I was also asking for some solution in order to wait for his products to arrive.

I have been to the osteopath because the dental work f```ked up my TMJ. She showed me how to massage toes and fingers to help.

I am going to do coloildal silver, and I use the infra red lanp. I am better with clove propolis and oregano. and pomelo seeds oil.

OP
Lore

Lore

No, he said clearly that the tooth seems vital.... In the mail about doing a root canal, he was indicating how I could check if my tooth was dying, if it was not reactive to cold. As I said it was, then he said it could be filled.

I just was asking him if his products were also working for a drilled tooth that cannot be drilled more because arrived at the nerve and infected. I was also asking for some solution in order to wait for his products to arrive.

I have been to the osteopath because the dental work f```ked up my TMJ. She showed me how to massage toes and fingers to help.

I am going to do coloildal silver, and I use the infra red lanp. I am better with clove propolis and oregano. and pomelo seeds oil.

Oh good, I'm glad you've found some relief. I too have multiple formulas, devices or therapies I use for different things. :waiting

I forgot to share my experience with another device when I've had tooth pain on the back right molar, I ZAPPED. It stopped the pain in just ONE session. Zapping is always my 1st line of attack. I would continue to Zap in the next day or 2 (if I remembered). I still have that (all) my teeth and no pain.

Hope this helps.

Xisca

I am irregular....
I zapped too! Mine is with silver. I will wear it tonight again. Where do you put it? Anywhere or near the tooth?

I still have to be super careful with the cold and hot, my range of tolerance is super small, lets say body temp!
The nerve hurt in my throat and all the jaw.

OP
Lore

Lore

I am irregular....
I zapped too! Mine is with silver. I will wear it tonight again. Where do you put it? Anywhere or near the tooth?

I still have to be super careful with the cold and hot, my range of tolerance is super small, lets say body temp!
The nerve hurt in my throat and all the jaw.
NO .. do not put the Zapping rod near your face if you have silver fillings....

I use the rods as normal, in the left & right hands, with wet paper towels wrapped around the rods. I also have foot plates, w/wet paper towels. Here is what I have/where I bought mine. http://zap.intergate.ca/.

I've also put one rod on my stomach (mouth & stomach are connected), just something I did.

I use coffee as my "go to pain reliever". Sometimes add turmeric & ginger capsules (keeping in mind, blood thinners). How about putting a piece of cotton or sterile gauze in the hole if you have a hot/cold issue? I'm just thinking if it were me, I would work towards relieving the pain, and this is what I'd be doing.

Sounds like we're both thinking/doing the same things.

Last edited:

Xisca

I have no silver fillings and the silver I mention is the rod, they are not copper but silver. I bought this in orgonafrica after somebody told me in this forum about this site. I am not super satisfied because from the origine I cannot let the battery in, as the commutator does not work....

I wear it all night on my leg, and get a silver spot from it...

Strange, i have drunk coffee only during this period, but diluted and cool. I got super nerve pain from drinking less than usual, and figure out the help of a straw, and care about temperature.

Then I got real help from cranio sacral. I do have a problem with some face bones.

I had found somehtng to put in the hole, a little piece of organic paper from coffee filter! Roll it and put 1 drop of clove oil...

Then I am on oregano oil with coconut because strong. I am waiting for a piece of propolis to put inside... Yes, same thinking!

freyasam

The number listed for Calcium Therapy has been disconnected. I hope they continue to sell products. About to place my first order but would love to talk to someone who could advise me which products to buy.

Servier

The number listed for Calcium Therapy has been disconnected. I hope they continue to sell products. About to place my first order but would love to talk to someone who could advise me which products to buy.
Hello, did you manage to place an order or talk to them ?

I've just tried to place an order from France, and it didn't succeed. Also sent them an e-mail and haven't been answered yet.

Does any one here knows if they are still active and distributing their services/products ?

Thanks

Hello, did you manage to place an order or talk to them ?

I've just tried to place an order from France, and it didn't succeed. Also sent them an e-mail and haven't been answered yet.

Does any one here knows if they are still active and distributing their services/products ?

Thanks
Have you looked into Nano-Hydroxyapatite? That is what I use. In these 2 studies it out performed Calcium Therapy. And works as well as fluoride.
Calcium Therapy vs Nano-Hydroxyapatite
Nano-Hydroxyapatite applications

RealNeat

Have you looked into Nano-Hydroxyapatite? That is what I use. In these 2 studies it out performed Calcium Therapy. And works as well as fluoride.
Calcium Therapy vs Nano-Hydroxyapatite
Nano-Hydroxyapatite applications
Nano HA is dangerous. Trading one issue for others to come. Use MCHA instead, it's available in bulk with labs confirming micronized form instead of nano, it's from real cow bones.

Also calcium therapy institute doesn't reply to my emails and their product is contaminated with impurities like titanium dioxide, yet another product with efficacy in return for toxicity. It's a trade off, but doesn't need to be. I believe it's mainly calcium hydroxide in their product. Look up the patents for calcium materials, you will see what's what.

Manhart has good intentions, he just needs people to revamp his products to the best they can be.

Also in the challenge study you linked I don't think calcium sucrose phosphate is the same as the calcium materials he uses. Look up patents, they aren't his, but explain what he is referring to. I think they would work nicely together (calcium hydroxide, MCHA, magnesium and zinc)

Lollipop2

Nano HA is dangerous. Trading one issue for others to come. Use MCHA instead, it's available in bulk with labs confirming micronized form instead of nano, it's from real cow bones.

Also calcium therapy institute doesn't reply to my emails and their product is contaminated with impurities like titanium dioxide, yet another product with efficacy in return for toxicity. It's a trade off, but doesn't need to be. I believe it's mainly calcium hydroxide in their product. Look up the patents for calcium materials, you will see what's what.

Manhart has good intentions, he just needs people to revamp his products to the best they can be.

Also in the study linked I don't think calcium sucrose phosphate is the same as the calcium materials he uses. Look up patents, they aren't his, but explain what he is referring to. I think they would work nicely together.
😱 How did you know this? Thanks for mentioning this. I have been using the mouthwash. Did you find MCHA on Amazon or with another supplier. Thanks for your help on this.

Servier

Also in the challenge study you linked I don't think calcium sucrose phosphate is the same as the calcium materials he uses. Look up patents, they aren't his, but explain what he is referring to. I think they would work nicely together (calcium hydroxide, MCHA, magnesium and zinc)
Thanks for the explanations, I will look around the different ingredients and see if I can prepare my own blend !

Do you have any evidence of this? I researched and was comfortable with its safety record. It was that or back to fluoride so I am choosing the lesser of two evils. But everyone has to decide for themselves what they are comfortable with. I totally understand being wary of "nano" stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals