Digital Milligram Scale (for Powder Supplements)

Hi

Im seeing digital milligram scale from the online supplement store but check amazon and its more cheaper.

What model do you suggest with the best accuracy, durability and user friendlisness and operates with AA or AAA batteries?

x-ray peat

@ecstatichamster - Its currently out of stock? How much you bought?

@x-ray peat - Looks comparable to the one sold at purebulk (40$) I might buy the one you link at amazon 22$

Is this ok ? - Digital Milligram Scale
The one I linked to works great. It comes with a calibration weight so you can verify its working at least at the gram level. I am not sure about the one you linked to. Read the reviews it only goes down to centigrams and not milligrams.

Ras

Hi

Im seeing digital milligram scale from the online supplement store but check amazon and its more cheaper.

What model do you suggest with the best accuracy, durability and user friendlisness and operates with AA or AAA batteries?
I second x-ray peat - I have that scale, and it works well. MisterYouAreSoDumb recommends it, too.

johnsmith

Hmm, any more opinions or recommendations? The Gemini-20 scale is dirt cheep on ebay. The Smart Weight scale looks good too.

OP
HealthisWealth
what scale do you use to measue cynomel to 1 mcg ? It is so hard to cut by 8s. Any other method to simplify?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals