Pineapples Instead Of Other Fruits And Fibers?

Your keyword already predicts less relevant results because it's formulated using "popular words" and it gives "popular" junk websites like livestrong and etc.

Try this "insoluble fiber soluble table fruits pdf"

Last edited:
Most important parts are:
"pdf" - it means we are looking for studies or other already compiled sources because they are published in PDF mostly comparing to junk websites like livestrong that publish on their pages.
"Table" or you can use "chart" to get results that actually have chart or tables this keyword improves probability to get charts/tables with many numbers.

Something like this.

Max23

Love the taste. Shreds my tongue apart so it is a bloody mess after eating pineapple. So I don´t eat it.

yerrag

Your keyword already predicts less relevant results because it's formulated using "popular words" and it gives "popular" junk websites like livestrong and etc.

Try this "insoluble fiber soluble table fruits pdf"
better if you use "-" so you exclude "soluble" from the search though, and table will mess up the search

besides, a chart or table will show up on the Images section of the search

Brevity helps. Too much unnecessary qualifiers muddies up the search

Last edited:

yerrag

It varies between papers, but pineapple seems to be largely moisture. Examples of fruits that are higher in fiber are sapota, guava, dates, pear, etc., according to a study (Ramlu, Punna., Raho, Paruchuri Udayasekhara., 2003. Total insoluble and soluble dietary fiber contents of indian fruits. J. Food Compos. Anal. 677–685).

I gave this further thought. Yes, it's impossible pineapple has so low fiber content. When you don't throw away the core, the fiber content increases. As I don't throw out the core, the fiber I get from pineapple is much higher.

I would assume the analyses of nutrition content that we see on websites is based on the American way of slicing and serving pineapples. The core is left out, and instead of slicing the skin thin enough to leave out the eyes for further removal, the eyes are removed in one motion together with the skin, which leaves a lot of edible portions to be thrown away.

yerrag

Love the taste. Shreds my tongue apart so it is a bloody mess after eating pineapple. So I don´t eat it.

It does that when the pineapple isn't ripe enough. When the pineapple is ripe and sweet, it doesn't do that. And maybe it's the pineapple variety.

Taiwan grows many varieties of pineapple, from which different subtle flavors (still pineapple, but some are very sweet, some a mix of sweet and tart) of pineapple cakes are made.

Even without a core pineapple pulp is fibrous, I agree it is impossible for fiber content be about 1-1.4 g as all they state. If I eat a pineapple I always have lots of fiber stuck between my teeth.

You need a glass of water. Chase every piece of pineapple by a sip of water.

SOMO

Pineapples are my favorite fruit, but they cause a significant amount of bloating.

Pineapples are high in Serotonin like plantains and bananas.

yerrag

Pineapples are my favorite fruit, but they cause a significant amount of bloating.

Is there serotonin in pineapples? Or is it like saying liver is high in uric acid, in a way that blames liver instead of the individual for the high uric acid condition he had? Sure, liver is high in purines, but that alone doesn't cause high uric acid.

Or like saying sugar causes diabetes?

How can pineapples, by staying as a pineapple and not being eaten, be intrinsically high in serotonin?

Last edited:

Vinny

Is this good or bad, and in what way?
Thanks
Probably. Lipase inhibitors leave dietary fat undigested and it excreted with feces. You want to lose weight? Should be good. Lower already low pufa intake? Good too. Allow SFA exibit antibacterial properties in small intestine? Should be good too.
Undigested fat in long intestine and colon? I don't know long term consequences, probably some bacteria species could use fatty acids somehow. For me it is out of my knowledge. I could imagine that end products of theoretical bacterial transformation of fatty acids would be generally "good", "neutral"and even "bad" for host.

Green plantains and bananas are full of dopamine too.

Recoen

What about canned or jarred pineapple to make sure it’s ripe enough?

Ac
Risky behavior.

I think fiber content of pineapple is much higher than 1-1.4 per 100 g but studies keep popping up with this number.
Actually no, it isn’t. When you blend a pineapple and then pour into a strainer, you can it’s literally almost zero fiber. Only Juice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals