HumanLife

Has use of CamphoSal aided with anyone's anxiety? I am wondering if it has any effect because if serotonin causes anxiety, and 95% of serotonin is produced by the endotoxin irritating the gut, and that endotoxin being cleared decreases the production of serotonin, then it should help with decreasing anxiety.

Mauritio

Has use of CamphoSal aided with anyone's anxiety? I am wondering if it has any effect because if serotonin causes anxiety, and 95% of serotonin is produced by the endotoxin irritating the gut, and that endotoxin being cleared decreases the production of serotonin, then it should help with decreasing anxiety.
For me it actually increased it at least right after consumption. I found nervous flushing in the face was increased .
Don't know why though...

HumanLife

For me it actually increased it at least right after consumption. I found nervous flushing in the face was increased .
Don't know why though...

Could that be from the bacteria being attacked? Did you take CamphoSal with anything else?

Mauritio

Could that be from the bacteria being attacked? Did you take CamphoSal with anything else?
I switched to taking it after work.
I found out it was better when taken on an empty stomach and progesterone helped too.

PhilParma

Does anyone know where to buy camphor moth balls? Or should I just buy some CamphoSal and make my own moth balls?

edit: maybe it wouldn't be economical to use CamphoSal for moth balls...this stuff has a pungent odor, right?

edit2: nevermind, first post of the thread says camphoric acid is odorless...I need a trusted source of camphor. :???:

Last edited:

Exp.review

Dedicated to @haidut , the trusted forum warrior and supplier of the best supplements in the world.
IN the future, I try my best to give observations of all (most anyways) of his products. Writing a detailed review of my own personal effects, physical/mental and spiritual.

Experimenter/rat or whatever dolphins:
1,88cm, between 75-82 (all depending if training or much eating, which depends on supplement regiment off course. A weighing will be included on each trial of the various supplements. Caucasian, slim build after years of football (soccer). Some hair loss on top, has been reversed (to a degree) using peat diet and focusing on sucrose. Hair blond (was bright white when little), eyes (at this moment in time) Green, but they are getting darker. Will get back to that one. Skin, originally white, but after years in Africa and using SolBan skin is slowly turning more olive, moving steadily towards brown. Sunscreen is a thing of the past and a very dangerous mix of cancerous substances... (that will cause cancer, you know what I mean, stop correcting just read).
Currently live in Norway, but spend time in South-Africa. When south metabolism its off course way better.. For obvious reasons. Im 34 but look 25ish. I can outrun some of the young guys on the soccer team, but Im too lazy and smart to even try at this stage in life. But I do believe that running for vast amounts of time, will eventually harden the liver....unless you have a tube connected to your arm or navel providing glucose at all times.... even then

EATING:

Breakfast: eggs (two), scrambled in lots of coconut oil with beetroots or potato (well cooked). Then cottage cheese on the side. pass the salt please

Coffee with brown sugar as needed throughout the day, with 3-4 (ok maybe 10 I dont count them) pieces of BOUNTY. Also Goatsmilk if available (also a great source of Taurine). Pass the salt and sugar if needed (dont be shy here, sucrose is the key).

Before lunch and dinner, and as hunger presents itself during the day, ready available pre-made gelatine (I use ZINT from iHerb), that consists of orange juice and coconut water (and sugar). This can be made from heating up orange juice and coconut water, just a tad, then adding the gelatin into large tray. put in fridge ready in 20mins or so. Then u take this with to work and nibble truly great pieces of master bones with vitamin c. Also, throw in some pieces of coconut, dried or fresh if available. And your skin and body will let you know what a feast this is, in a couple of months when your skin looks PROPER fresh. If sugar mouth, then Mouthwash of tasteless coconut oil (also used after drinking sugary coffee) Milk, goats milk or fresh from cow, taken whenever and as much as possible depending on digestion. I do better on Goatsmilk than cow. Suspects its the Taurine. In Africa all I drink is fresh goats milk. Let the milk of thy goats be enough for thy food right....

Dinner: fish (not every day) but as often as possible, no meat intake for me for 8 years. Yes it can be done. I avoid blood in general, struggling with liver though as it is (when fresh) soooo tasty fried in garlic. NAM ! Anyways, fish with potatoes or some low PUFA vegetable mix, sweet potato, asparagus and or onions... creativity sets limits. remember as low pufa as possible. Most of fat is consumed here at the end of the day. If digestion is not great, avoid large meals at all costs... even then, I would avoid them....

CAMPHOSAL:
Everyday supplements (18.12.2019), two drops kuinone, 1-2 1000mg of L-Taurine capsules (depending) just before bed. Depending of season, but now in winter some thyroid (glandular the gland itself, let the body take what it needs) and or magnesium is needed when training allot (weightlifting, running no more than 30mins). Also, when training BCAAs WITH sugar (a bar or something/BOUNTY). Sprinting will remove fats, but what else suffers right? Keep stress low, what to do, add SUGAR.... dont be shy now. Also one Haidut supplement is going on at some point, mostly taken by night, but Camphosal can be taken at any time really. Its a matter of preference, as I see this one to be a short lasting GI cure. Strong stuff fer sure though.

EFFECTS: Physical/mental
Started out low dose, 2 drops on belly. About 5mins in, immediate response from somewheres below the pancreas. As you add more drops you will feel it moving upwards towards the small intestines, a welcoming feeling and DEFINITELY lowering of endotoxins (SEROTONIN DOWN). Feels amazing, like a drug. And I would know. But guess what, instead of drug effects UP AND DOWN - with camphosal, you kinda stay there or you realise that feeling good is actually something you can attain. You can stay there or at least get there. Not fast up and fast down. But slowly up, staying there and trying to figure out how to stay there = Good Digestion. Temperatures up, some discomfort with the first two drops, but that subsided very quickly. Anxiety, perhaps 30seconds. Dont focus on it, go for a walk or do some chores if it lingers. It will pass. Relax and take a DEEP breath out, then dont breath in for 10-15 seconds. repeat indefinitely if you can manage :D You won't die... Vision and sense of smell, yes it changed somewhat... Hard to explain, but used Diamant before this, so hard to tell of its from the adamantine or the Camphosal adding to it....

All doses applied on skin and taken both with foods and without, same reaction. Thoughts stopped wandering and was more at ease. Feeling of hunger curbed and the upper part of stomach felt more relaxed (signs of fibrosis?). Long term use the belly hangs more loose fer sure, from top to bottom. Which actually reveals how large the stomach or colon is (mine was). Time to make the meals smaller eyh, and stop the overeating I guess. Also muscles on my thighs, which has been overstrained after years and years of football playing. They have now become shapely, more relaxed and way more muscular. Legs also, but they are more veiny and needs more k2 and gelatine to heal, I am sure. Also liquid magnesium.

EFFECTS: Spiritual
Was able to focus more on how I behave around others. Empathy centres set ablaze... Not slamming people or being so darn eager to give your opinion or bolster on topics, but just listening, people say allot when you listen. That way you will know what to pray for when you pray for them. Very often your own selfish thoughts gets in the way of helping another person. I get similar effects from Vitamin E, the master anti-inflammatory supplement. But too much of this one (VITAMIN E) will read havoc on emotions. But Camphosal, lowers endotoxins, and gives you a clear head and it will improve your digestion. This one is a keep in the cupboard and will be used again, in say 1 years time. Its going to be fun to compare results and will most certainly go back to reading this review again

All these effects on account of camphosal? No way. Its just a detailed review for people to see all the things and elements that are in play. And we haven't even scratched the surface... Now this product will certainly kill/remove unwanted pathogens living in the GI tract.... But what happens if you do all of the above or some of the above? Well, then you might get other more interesting results. Remember people are different.
Go slow, start with a few drops then increase. But go slow, eat good foods and get used to the exercise of feeling good. Things to look for, relaxation and calmness of the mind ability to not focus on every unimportant thing...

WEIGHT at time of experiment: 78kg. some muscle, fat around midsection going steadily down though, training every 2-3 day, body-weight training

mangoes

Wow people having great reactions. I just get this weird uncomfortable sensation in the epigastrium area. Other than that it does give me a feeling, but I’m not sure if I like it or not, kind of a little breathless

johnwester130

Dedicated to @haidut , the trusted forum warrior and supplier of the best supplements in the world.
IN the future, I try my best to give observations of all (most anyways) of his products. Writing a detailed review of my own personal effects, physical/mental and spiritual.

Experimenter/rat or whatever dolphins:
1,88cm, between 75-82 (all depending if training or much eating, which depends on supplement regiment off course. A weighing will be included on each trial of the various supplements. Caucasian, slim build after years of football (soccer). Some hair loss on top, has been reversed (to a degree) using peat diet and focusing on sucrose. Hair blond (was bright white when little), eyes (at this moment in time) Green, but they are getting darker. Will get back to that one. Skin, originally white, but after years in Africa and using SolBan skin is slowly turning more olive, moving steadily towards brown. Sunscreen is a thing of the past and a very dangerous mix of cancerous substances... (that will cause cancer, you know what I mean, stop correcting just read).
Currently live in Norway, but spend time in South-Africa. When south metabolism its off course way better.. For obvious reasons. Im 34 but look 25ish. I can outrun some of the young guys on the soccer team, but Im too lazy and smart to even try at this stage in life. But I do believe that running for vast amounts of time, will eventually harden the liver....unless you have a tube connected to your arm or navel providing glucose at all times.... even then

EATING:

Breakfast: eggs (two), scrambled in lots of coconut oil with beetroots or potato (well cooked). Then cottage cheese on the side. pass the salt please

Coffee with brown sugar as needed throughout the day, with 3-4 (ok maybe 10 I dont count them) pieces of BOUNTY. Also Goatsmilk if available (also a great source of Taurine). Pass the salt and sugar if needed (dont be shy here, sucrose is the key).

Before lunch and dinner, and as hunger presents itself during the day, ready available pre-made gelatine (I use ZINT from iHerb), that consists of orange juice and coconut water (and sugar). This can be made from heating up orange juice and coconut water, just a tad, then adding the gelatin into large tray. put in fridge ready in 20mins or so. Then u take this with to work and nibble truly great pieces of master bones with vitamin c. Also, throw in some pieces of coconut, dried or fresh if available. And your skin and body will let you know what a feast this is, in a couple of months when your skin looks PROPER fresh. If sugar mouth, then Mouthwash of tasteless coconut oil (also used after drinking sugary coffee) Milk, goats milk or fresh from cow, taken whenever and as much as possible depending on digestion. I do better on Goatsmilk than cow. Suspects its the Taurine. In Africa all I drink is fresh goats milk. Let the milk of thy goats be enough for thy food right....

Dinner: fish (not every day) but as often as possible, no meat intake for me for 8 years. Yes it can be done. I avoid blood in general, struggling with liver though as it is (when fresh) soooo tasty fried in garlic. NAM ! Anyways, fish with potatoes or some low PUFA vegetable mix, sweet potato, asparagus and or onions... creativity sets limits. remember as low pufa as possible. Most of fat is consumed here at the end of the day. If digestion is not great, avoid large meals at all costs... even then, I would avoid them....

CAMPHOSAL:
Everyday supplements (18.12.2019), two drops kuinone, 1-2 1000mg of L-Taurine capsules (depending) just before bed. Depending of season, but now in winter some thyroid (glandular the gland itself, let the body take what it needs) and or magnesium is needed when training allot (weightlifting, running no more than 30mins). Also, when training BCAAs WITH sugar (a bar or something/BOUNTY). Sprinting will remove fats, but what else suffers right? Keep stress low, what to do, add SUGAR.... dont be shy now. Also one Haidut supplement is going on at some point, mostly taken by night, but Camphosal can be taken at any time really. Its a matter of preference, as I see this one to be a short lasting GI cure. Strong stuff fer sure though.

EFFECTS: Physical/mental
Started out low dose, 2 drops on belly. About 5mins in, immediate response from somewheres below the pancreas. As you add more drops you will feel it moving upwards towards the small intestines, a welcoming feeling and DEFINITELY lowering of endotoxins (SEROTONIN DOWN). Feels amazing, like a drug. And I would know. But guess what, instead of drug effects UP AND DOWN - with camphosal, you kinda stay there or you realise that feeling good is actually something you can attain. You can stay there or at least get there. Not fast up and fast down. But slowly up, staying there and trying to figure out how to stay there = Good Digestion. Temperatures up, some discomfort with the first two drops, but that subsided very quickly. Anxiety, perhaps 30seconds. Dont focus on it, go for a walk or do some chores if it lingers. It will pass. Relax and take a DEEP breath out, then dont breath in for 10-15 seconds. repeat indefinitely if you can manage :D You won't die... Vision and sense of smell, yes it changed somewhat... Hard to explain, but used Diamant before this, so hard to tell of its from the adamantine or the Camphosal adding to it....

All doses applied on skin and taken both with foods and without, same reaction. Thoughts stopped wandering and was more at ease. Feeling of hunger curbed and the upper part of stomach felt more relaxed (signs of fibrosis?). Long term use the belly hangs more loose fer sure, from top to bottom. Which actually reveals how large the stomach or colon is (mine was). Time to make the meals smaller eyh, and stop the overeating I guess. Also muscles on my thighs, which has been overstrained after years and years of football playing. They have now become shapely, more relaxed and way more muscular. Legs also, but they are more veiny and needs more k2 and gelatine to heal, I am sure. Also liquid magnesium.

EFFECTS: Spiritual
Was able to focus more on how I behave around others. Empathy centres set ablaze... Not slamming people or being so darn eager to give your opinion or bolster on topics, but just listening, people say allot when you listen. That way you will know what to pray for when you pray for them. Very often your own selfish thoughts gets in the way of helping another person. I get similar effects from Vitamin E, the master anti-inflammatory supplement. But too much of this one (VITAMIN E) will read havoc on emotions. But Camphosal, lowers endotoxins, and gives you a clear head and it will improve your digestion. This one is a keep in the cupboard and will be used again, in say 1 years time. Its going to be fun to compare results and will most certainly go back to reading this review again

All these effects on account of camphosal? No way. Its just a detailed review for people to see all the things and elements that are in play. And we haven't even scratched the surface... Now this product will certainly kill/remove unwanted pathogens living in the GI tract.... But what happens if you do all of the above or some of the above? Well, then you might get other more interesting results. Remember people are different.
Go slow, start with a few drops then increase. But go slow, eat good foods and get used to the exercise of feeling good. Things to look for, relaxation and calmness of the mind ability to not focus on every unimportant thing...

WEIGHT at time of experiment: 78kg. some muscle, fat around midsection going steadily down though, training every 2-3 day, body-weight training

does this have any effect on bad breath ?

Amazoniac

Cognizant of both the potential and limitations of regular aspirin, doctors as far as back as late 19th century came up with a modified version of salicylic acid. The molecule is rather simple and is just an ester of salicylic acid with phenol. The commonly used name of this chemical was Salol - i.e. a combination of (sal)icylic acid and phen(ol).
Semi-god, do you know what made it fall into disuse?

Last edited:

johnwester130

great question

CLASH

I think you might have tagged the wrong person? :poke :lol:

Lol I did indeed. Either way, hows your sigmoid tho? Has it been treating you well?

@managing
Hows the sigmoid doing? still clear?

@haidut
would this supplement work best for my rat when taken alone or in combination with my rats food? If anybody else has experience taking it alone or with food, I'm happy to hear thier experience as well.

Last edited:

managing

Lol I did indeed. Either way, hows your sigmoid tho? Has it been treating you well?

@managing
Hows the sigmoid doing? still clear?

@haidut
would this supplement work best for my rat when taken alone or in combination with my rats food? If anybody else has experience taking it alone or with food, I'm happy to hear thier experience as well.
Not entirely, but I've been traveling and have recently experienced a bout of food poisoning, so I'll need to wait that out.

T

TheBeard

So, as I always do with any product before releasing, I used it for about 2 weeks continuously and then sporadically for another month. Initially, it sounds in the GI tract and stimulated bowel movement which I took as a sign that there was indeed some bacterial overgrowth that needed to be addressed. After the 4th day, the sounds subsided and I seemed to not get the serotonin/histamine symptoms after a high-starch meal. So maybe it strengthens the gut barrier somehow or the reduced bacterial count means less serotonin even if starch does absorb through the colonic wall. It also seems to increase tolerance to alcohol and improve cognitive performance, which I suspect is due to a mild direct dopaminergic or anti-serotonin effect.
I can't legally discuss oral use, as all products are released as external formulations only. For what it's worth, both ingredients and the ethanol used are food-grade materials.
As far as resistance - IMO not likely to develop as camphoric acid, phenol and salicylic acid all seem to kill bacteria through generations of ROS - a mechanism similar to the one of methylene blue (MB) when used with red light (photodynamic therapy). That's one of the reasons photodynamic therapy is so promising - no known resistance mechanism exists that the bacteria can reply upon. Initially, the bacteria can use reduced glutathione (GSH) to protect itself (just as cancer cells do) but over time GSH levels drop due to being used for neutralization of ROS and eventually the bacteria succumb.

Are the two active ingredients bactericidal or bacteriostatic?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals