Cholesterol Powder Changing My Life

somuch4food

This makes me wonder if this is common for people with hypo conditions (insufficient cholesterol), because fructose/sugar is supposed to be able to be converted to cholesterol but if there's a malfunction in that process then it causes a deficiency (presumably common scenario for those of us with less than ideal livers and whatnot). I have read today in a couple of other places that there may be benefit to eating raw eggs (yolk in particular) to really get cholesterol in the system (or in your case, the powder). This thread gives me motivation to try the raw egg idea because I think I've got some cholesterol issues too.

You might be unto something with lack of conversion of sugar to cholesterol in hypo/low energy people.

I've decided to up my fat intake with the goal of consuming more cholesterol as I'm thinking it might be the cause of my dry skin. Increasing animal fat will also increase my intake of fat soluble vitamins. Unfortunately, eggs are off limit due to my son's allergy. I am also trying to find liver sausages, or liver pate (without egg in it) without much success. I might have to go with straight liver. In one night, my skin seems already less dry, but it might be due to some other factor, time will tell.

alywest

I just got the cholesterol powder in the mail. Tiny bag! How much have you been using? Eggs would be a lot cheaper if I could stomach them!!
Probably just as well since most commercial eggs contain pufa from the feed they give the chickens. Unless you eat pastured eggs, of course! But RP says that OJ actually increases cholesterol better than eggs.

The t3 I use is from grossman cynomel

cholesterol powder from here
Cholesterol Powder - Life Giving Labs

Im on 25 mcg of t3 a day and drinking about 120 ounces of OJ per day with some added fructose and the cholesterol powder

My total cholesterol is 175 I'm 38 years old. probably taking too much t3 but it's converting to the hormones nicely

I'm going to try the powder as well. I'm also around 170 cholesterol and 39 years old, and I take about 20-25 mcg t3 per day, and while the hormones situation is good for the most part, when my estrogen is high during the luteal phase of my cycle I notice that I am pushing my metabolism too hard and I get migraines. Hoping this will help.

rei

I finally found some cholesterol powder and i am surprised how pronounced the effect is. First time in my life did i measure few hundredths shy of 37 degrees body temp while not sick. The first time any supp produced a similar feeling was when i tried progesterone cream a few months back, sadly i did not measure temperatures back then.

Interestingly i saw a source claim that cholesterol supply is the rate limiting step in cholesterol sidechain cleavage so any amount not used in some other way will be made into pregnenolone as long as things work at least somewhat normally. Based on this i suspect that cholesterol is a better supplement for upkeep, and pregnenolone acutely for correcting dysregulation.

Jman

I finally found some cholesterol powder and i am surprised how pronounced the effect is. First time in my life did i measure few hundredths shy of 37 degrees body temp while not sick. The first time any supp produced a similar feeling was when i tried progesterone cream a few months back, sadly i did not measure temperatures back then.

Interestingly i saw a source claim that cholesterol supply is the rate limiting step in cholesterol sidechain cleavage so any amount not used in some other way will be made into pregnenolone as long as things work at least somewhat normally. Based on this i suspect that cholesterol is a better supplement for upkeep, and pregnenolone acutely for correcting dysregulation.

What cholesterol powder are you using?

rei

Something i found for sale locally, seems to be of USP quality manufactured by lyphar biotech according to the certificate.

Murtaza

I'm taking t3 about 1.5 mcg mixed with hydrogenated coconut oil, k2 and 200 mg of cholesterol powder
every couple hours and it is feeling amazing!

Im much more calm, My strength has gone up, my energy is up and anxiety is way down and wounds are healing fast

The reason why I started the above is because I tried taking pregnenolone 3 grams a day I did it for a little less then 2 months at first I felt really good and about a month in I started taking progesterone with it.

I could handle a lot of stress and wanted to be put into pressure situations just because I could do it
and it felt good because I could

but then it turned opposite I got depressed and felt really bad I didint want to go out and do anything. I lost all motivation for everything! I assume I tanked my androgens big time

I stopped it then I started taking the t3,coconut oil,k2,cholesterol powder, coffee combo with my milk and bam right back in action again a complete turn around. My strength and energy are increasing dramatically
are you still using cholesterol powder? if yes, what effects do you get from it?

OP
M

mimmo123

are you still using cholesterol powder? if yes, what effects do you get from it?

No I haven't used it in awhile. When I took it the effects were good. I was stronger in the gym and more calm.

NathanK

hm, i wonder if supplementing cholesterol helps binding LPS in the gut, which may account for some of the benefits I've heard

InChristAlone

My husband has low cholesterol I wonder if this would help him.

NathanK

My husband has low cholesterol I wonder if this would help him.
I keep reading people say they want to take this for low cholesterol, but does taking cholesterol actually increase cholesterol? I know it doesn't particularly when eaten in the diet.

Luann

OP is taking cholesterol powder with T3; does anyone recommend taking the powder by itself? Thanks!

rei

Progesterone kickstarted my healing journey, and cholesterol was able to fully replace it once the bottle i got was depleted. Progesterone is illegal over here so i had to find a substitute and thank god for cholesterol and it being protected as food so it might stay legal and safe from the regulatory nazis.

golder

I want to dissolve a little bit of cholesterol powder and apply it to my face. Does anyone have a good idea of what base I could use? Thanks very much!

Sapien

Probably just as well since most commercial eggs contain pufa from the feed they give the chickens. Unless you eat pastured eggs, of course
I dont get how so many on this form (and even Peat himself) are okay with eating PUFA rich conventional eggs.

pastured eggs (while still being fed supplemental corn and soy) have 4x less pufa, much better option

Sapien

I keep reading people say they want to take this for low cholesterol, but does taking cholesterol actually increase cholesterol? I know it doesn't particularly when eaten in the diet.
Thats what I thought too? ive always thought dietary cholesterol had little to no impact on serum cholesterol. I am interested in taking cholesterol powder as a precursor to the steroid hormones though... surprised there isnt more discussion about that on this fourm

NathanK

ddjd

Is this true??

LDL or HDL is NOT cholesterol. They are rafts on which cholesterol (the cargo) is transported to (LDL) where it is needed and any excess is picked up and transported back on an HDL raft to the liver. Are all the rafts carrying cholesterol when they leave the liver? I don't know

ddjd

is supplementing cholesterol safe for someone already with high hdl and ldl levels??

i dont respond well to T3, i get very estrogenic reactions, so im intrigued to try t3 again with cholesterol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals