Wagner83

i am dosing very conservatively. but it's a combination:
estroban 4-7 drops most mornings orally
androsterone 1 drop orally anytime stressful situations arise (10-15 1-drop doses per week)
kuinone 3-5 drops on balls, 1x per day
tyromax 7 drops (about 1 grain) on balls, 1x per day

I take 3 grains of NDT and approx 12-20 micrograms of T3 sublingually per day...and have been on this for one year, very gradually increasing dose based on body temp and heartbeat primarily. Anytime I put tyromax on the balls, I reduce oral dose of NDT by same amount so total stays constant. It was in this context that made it so surprising that when just shifting one grain of NDT from oral to tyromax on balls--in combination with kuinone--made me feel unusually well, morning wood and multiple erections per day. That is feeling "back to normal" to me.

I haven't tried T3 by itself topically, just NDT in tyromax. If other things are going wrong metabolically, then too much oral T3 can give some reverse T3 symptoms possibly...but that's pretty hard to recognize what spiking rT3 feels like. Mostly oral T3 has been great for me. It works as an energizer, a mild antidepressant and a great way to deal with high-carb meals with dairy, which prevents the T4 in NDT from being absorbed orally (i.e. prevents me from taking the oral NDT dose). Applying tyromax to the balls for me was discovered by accident. I just used it as a crutch when I first got it 4-5 months ago. I was having so much dairy that I couldn't find a good time to take my NDT oral dosing, which led me to put seven drops of tyromax on balls in lieu of one grain oral NDT. Within hours and next day, there were more and harder erections.

I have noticed morning wood and firmer erections during intercourse with just kuinone applied to balls. In fact I'd really start with kuinone as first-line put-it-on-your-balls experiment. I started 3 months ago just with kuinone just after discovering the tyromax effect. Kuinone is the most reliable and easy to use put-it-on-your-balls supplement for me.

I do think that if you're trying to suppress stress hormones (adrenalin/cortisol/prolactin/estrogen) that there are times when successful suppression leads to an empty feeling and reduced sex drive, no morning wood. It was in this context that i recently (last month) began experimenting with pansterone. I've had incredibly good honeymoons with preg and bad burnouts with it, too. And oral DHEA never made me feel anything but terrible, like estrogenic stress storm--a singularly awful feel. But that was probably because so many other things were running on stress hormones at that time for me. I've had 15 successful 5-drops of pansterone on balls experiments following gym workouts in last two weeks. Success for me means I feel warm, confident and sexually potent afterwards and in the morning after. And I've had two misses, too, where I think once again i got some estrogenic stress storm. But treating it with more estroban and then trying again led to success. Just small doses.

So i occasionally add the 5 drops of pansterone to kuinone and tyromax on balls for a triple application. But i've had noticeable and always positive results with kuinone, almost always good and often more powerful positive results with kuinone + tyromax (5 drops and 7 drops), and sometimes the most potent effects where I see behavioral effects and effects in the gym of obviously elevated Testosterone (I think--no blood work to report) from the triple application with pansterone at a moderate dose of 5 or 8 drops max on balls which synergizes I think with the one drop androsterone orally i will have likely had too.

This sounds jumbled, I know, but I've tried to be fairly methodical and experiment with one at a time, then two, then three. I think I understand how these supplements are working in my body now well enough to be confident to continue this way. 3-4 months like this and I feel like a much younger and more energetic person.

Thanks for the thorough reply. That's a lot of T3!
As I said before, Kuinone on scrotum is the one supplement I have enjoyed quite reliably (I psoted on the kuinone thread too). I guess I'm just quite conservative in my approach : dmso half life, its potential effects on progesterone and star protein as well as acetycholine, and the simple fact that I think the body is pretty smart and adapts to most substance over time. That being said I don't have first hand experience over that. I'd retry the T3 on scrotum if I could dilute it easily, when I tried it I did too much (one and two drops of tyronene).
I guess one of the questions is if you had to stop (whatever the reason, haidut can't sell the same product anymore etc...) would you feel worst than before for some time or not.
An other issue I have with those supplements is that they shift the emphasis away from diet, I have experienced very different things with different meals but supplements can make up for what is actually not an optimal diet.

I found a relatively new study talking about using a Testosterone supplement on the scrotum.

Pharmacokinetics of testosterone cream applied to scrotal skin. - PubMed - NCBI

"... scrotal skin is advantageous for transdermal testosterone delivery as it has the thinnest stratum corneum (Smith et al., 1961; Ya-Xian et al., 1999), high steroid permeability (Wester & Maibach, 1989) many times greater than non-scrotal skin (Lin et al., 1999), and minimizes the risk of passive topical transfer to others."

"The bioavailability of testosterone via the scrotal skin is striking higher than for abdominal skin. Using the same testosterone cream and steroid LC-MS assay measurements, in this study a Cmax (4.6 ng/mL, 16.0 nM) was achieved with the lowest dose (12.5 mg) applied to the scrotal skin whereas applying 100 mg
testosterone cream to the abdominal skin produced a Cmax of 16.3 nmol/L (4.7 ng/mL). This suggests an about eightfold increase in testosterone bioavailability, using the scrotal compared with abdominal skin routes."

"Disproportionate increases in serum DHT are reported after administration of all transdermal testosterone products with the higher DHT/T ratio attributable to the strong expression of 5-alpha reductase in skin structures which foster the conversion of testosterone to DHT during transdermal passage. Furthermore
androgens induce greater expression of the 5a reductase enzyme whereby administration of an androgen directly onto the skin creates a feed-forward (positive feedback) mechanism (Russell & Wilson, 1994; McNamara et al., 2013)."

"The clinical significance of such increased DHT/T ratio, common to all non-parenteral routes of testosterone administration, is doubtful as studies
maintained circulating DHT levels of 10 times the physiological concentrations for up to 2 years without increasing prostate size or growth or any adverse sequelae (Idan et al., 2010) nor do exogenous androgens increase intraprostatic DHT (Marks et al., 2006; Page et al., 2011; Mostaghel et al., 2012; Thirumalai
et al., 2016)."

View attachment 5378

View attachment 5379

View attachment 5380
Thanks, that one was mentioned before, I don't know if this applies to dhea but it could given they mention 5-alpha-reductase activity in the skin as a reason for the increase in dht. I wonder why people get estrogenic side effects from dhea though, perhaps focusing on skin areas where 5-alpha-reductase is more important would help.
I wonder if something like 11-keto-testosterone would follow the same steps and create a positive feedback mechanism (up regulate 5-alpha reductase), I don't remember if 11-keto-testosterone is affected by 5-alpha reductase.

Also, if any of you have kids in the next 10 years, please report back with any anomalies ;)
Lol that would be a bummer.

@T-3 If you have some estroban at hand would you mind trying it on scrotum and report? I did not think about it when I had some and now I'm broke..

schultz

Thanks, that one was mentioned before, I don't know if this applies to dhea but it could given they mention 5-alpha-reductase activity in the skin as a reason for the increase in dht. I wonder why people get estrogenic side effects from dhea though, perhaps focusing on skin areas where 5-alpha-reductase is more important would help.
I wonder if something like 11-keto-testosterone would follow the same steps and create a positive feedback mechanism (up regulate 5-alpha reductase), I don't remember if 11-keto-testosterone is affected by 5-alpha reductase.

I just mentioned that study to reinforce the knowledge that steroids on the scrotum are very well absorbed. I'm not sure if 5-ar will effect DHEA... somehow I doubt it, but it would be interesting if it did.

japanesedude

I am thinking that to applying Pansterone + Kuinone or Pansterone + Progestene on scrotum to increase T and DHT.
Did somebody try these combination?

B

Braveheart

i've had similar problems with DHEA and even pregnenolone. Now that my metabolism and thyroid have improved and stress hormones abated, pansterone with DHEA and preg has a beautiful effect. But it's a subtle and highly interactive supplementthat depends on the rest of metabolic health in my opinion. If my metabolic health is having other problems, i tend to go estrogenic and have very inconsistent effects (incredible honeymoon for a few days followed by anger and grumpiness and estrogen storm with noticeably consisten psychological effects). But thanks to Idealabs vits, really the estroban and kuinone + oxidal, lapi.., and energin, I think over the last three months that my motabolism has been "rebooted" from running primarily on sympathetic nervous axis (adrenalin and cortisol) to fully realized ATP production and metabolic efficiency. It's really night and day for me. I'm still refining now with steroids, but I basically go my stress-addicted metabolism to function again in a low-stress state for the most part. That's golden. To me it's that transition that many of us on this forum are in essence seeking, with lots of interesting variation of person-specific issues of course. But I can't pass up any chance to remind Haidut that there are changed lives and metabolically reborn men thanks to research and info posted here.
+1!!

Wagner83

I was using 8 drops of pansterone and 5 drops andro 2x daily for several weeks and noticed strong anabolic effects.

I am now using 4 drops pansterone, 4 drops andro, 2 drops kuinone and 1 drop tyronene 2x daily (all on scrotum). Libido is much stronger on this combination, I also feel much warmer. I no longer track my temp/pulse but if I were to guess, I think both have risen. I've also been getting much more sunlight so that may be a factor.

I prefer high doses of K2 (topically on scrotum and orally) over dhea/preg to raise testosterone, it's seems there is less risk of estrogen issues.

I'm doing just about the same. I'm 31 years old male. Do you think this is safe to do long term? Just going by how you feel? I'm not getting any blood work done.

But I can't pass up any chance to remind Haidut that there are changed lives and metabolically reborn men thanks to research and info posted here.

i am dosing very conservatively. but it's a combination:
estroban 4-7 drops most mornings orally
androsterone 1 drop orally anytime stressful situations arise (10-15 1-drop doses per week)
kuinone 3-5 drops on balls, 1x per day
tyromax 7 drops (about 1 grain) on balls, 1x per day

Any updates on those use of supplements? Accounts like T-3 always look a bit fishy to me but I'm still interested in potential feedback!

benaoao

Bumping this up

Considering the improvements associated with tanning naked, has anyone here tried rubbing vitamin D oils and how did it go?

japanesedude

Any updates on those use of supplements? Accounts like T-3 always look a bit fishy to me but I'm still interested in potential feedback!
When it comes to libido,It seems that Pansterone+Kuinone works better than any supplements.
Its a real disapointment that we Japanese can no longer be use DHEA or even Pregnenolone again.

Elize

Hi. I was told on a thyroid forum that Vitamin A D and K combination drop I have convert to pregnenolone Perhaps you can try that

Mauritio

Just wanted to add some of my experiences
-Energin on balls 2x : androgenic effects, really visible
- Oxidal on balls 1x: androgenic effects ,less than energin but still a positive experience overall
- Lisuride on balls 3x: need more experimentation because effects are similar ,but might be slightly better than on forearms

Repas du soir

What? Is emu oil a source of mk-4?
QrZynIF.png

Apparently, yes.

japanesedude

I've experienced some positive effects from applying Diamant and Andro on scrotum(1 drop each)
libido has increased and I'm having one of the best erection in my life.
everytime when I tried Andro only,I feel good but it tanked libido and gave me weak erection so this combo is a gamechanger for me.

ntking51

Thanks for the thorough reply. That's a lot of T3!
As I said before, Kuinone on scrotum is the one supplement I have enjoyed quite reliably (I psoted on the kuinone thread too). I guess I'm just quite conservative in my approach : dmso half life, its potential effects on progesterone and star protein as well as acetycholine, and the simple fact that I think the body is pretty smart and adapts to most substance over time. That being said I don't have first hand experience over that. I'd retry the T3 on scrotum if I could dilute it easily, when I tried it I did too much (one and two drops of tyronene).
I guess one of the questions is if you had to stop (whatever the reason, haidut can't sell the same product anymore etc...) would you feel worst than before for some time or not.
An other issue I have with those supplements is that they shift the emphasis away from diet, I have experienced very different things with different meals but supplements can make up for what is actually not an optimal diet.

Lol that would be a bummer.

@T-3 If you have some estroban at hand would you mind trying it on scrotum and report? I did not think about it when I had some and now I'm broke..

do you just put the liquid onto your testicles, and then rub it in with your fingers?

Momado965

Just wanted to add some of my experiences
-Energin on balls 2x : androgenic effects, really visible
- Oxidal on balls 1x: androgenic effects ,less than energin but still a positive experience overall
- Lisuride on balls 3x: need more experimentation because effects are similar ,but might be slightly better than on forearms

Have you tried calcirol (vitamin d3) on scrotum? What were the effects you got from lisuride on scrotum?

Mauritio

Interesting. Why would topical B vitamins be androgenic? First time I read this on this forum.
I think it shifts the redox balance more in favor of nad instead of nadh.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals